[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on fentanyl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>2458 Canadians dead from opiod abuse (includes heroin) in 2016
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/health/opioid-deaths-1.4148136
>for comparison, 2000 Canadians died from fatal accidents in 2010
>604 dead from homicide in 2015

Is fentanyl going to kill everyone in Canada or is it just a fad?
>>
>>128851227

>http://cbc ca/beta/news/health/opioid-deaths-1.4148136
https://archive.is/dvYdY
>>
>>128851227
1 less cancer on this board.
>>
When I was an EMT half our calls were overdoses alone. I hope fentanyl kills everyone who takes it recreationally.
>>
if your white citizens overdose, die and get replaced by muslim migrants, you win.
>>
All leaf posters should develop an opiate addiction
>>
>>128851227
Why the fuck is Canada doing so much Heroin? Stahp
>>
>>128851547
It's usually hooked up with another drug. The user thinks they are taking a lighter drug like marijuana or heroin.
>>
File: IMG_5094.jpg (323KB, 785x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5094.jpg
323KB, 785x640px
Fix'd
>>
We should subsidize opiods among immigrants.
>>
>>128851227
doctors give opiates out like candy, we're being destroyed from within, god is not going to save us.
>>
>>128851227
Have a a thing going on in Georgia USA. There have been fake pills that are Fentanyl or Carfentanyl and they are killing people. The drugs look like the real pills. Be careful anons.
>>
>>128851227
That carfentanil seems even better if those are supposed to be proportional doses.

Anyway, this is literally government backed drug dealing. They get people addicted to this stuff, they hire people to convince doctors to prescribe lots of the stuff, they have investigators who find pharmacies and doctors that are fronts for illegal drug dealers and then do nothing about it and continue to sell them all the pills they can. People will take whatever is cheapest and most effective once they're hooked from the pain pills.
>>
File: autism.jpg (143KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
143KB, 450x338px
>>128851227
>Redpill me on fentanyl

Its created by combining caffeine with cavfefe, according to the following autism:

caffeine + cavfefe -> fentanyl + H2O
>>
>>128852259
Those are lethal dosages m8. Yeah a grain of carfentanyl will kill you. It's so potent that getting it on your skin will knock you unconscious.
>>
>>128851227
Young white guys understand that there is no future or hope left.

Climate change, white genocide, mounting degeneracy, and forced political correctness is forcing people to escape to a new reality.

Honestly a heroin overdose death seems comfortable compared to a bombing, truck rush, beheading, or slow atmospheric poisoning.
>>
>>128853673
Most overdoses arent intentional and neither they are comfortable.
After you reach a certain treshold pleasure turns to pain and seizures. Would rather hang myself desu.
t. overdid it with opioids once
>>
If you think it is bad now, just wait to see the overdose numbers after marijuana is legal.
>>
>>128854080
>After you reach a certain treshold pleasure turns to pain and seizures.
lolno, you probably overdosed on tramadol like a fag
>>
>>128854162
Kek'd
>>128854080
This is very true. And another anon said that people get addicted through prescription which is the real problem.
>>
File: feelingrough.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
feelingrough.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>128851227
>the fentanyl meme

Cant your junkies just take good old smack like the rest of the civilized world?
>>
>>128854716
fent is more cost effective
not everyone is a scrap grandmaster that can collect two grand on garbage a month to pay for the habit
>>
>>128855073
>relies on collecting scrap metal
>no diversification
>no prostitution or bulgary

typical spaniard.
>>
>>128854716
It's coming from China. Our smack always has, but they recently found out how cheap fent is
>>
>>128851926

and prisoners, but only fentanyl and the 100x as powerful Chinese fentanyl carfentanyl
>>
>>128855636
scraping is actually an euphemism for burglary, most people will steal copper tubing from construction sites
>>
>>128852259
>Anyway, this is literally government backed drug dealing.

all drug dealing is government backed, opium wars etc
>>
>>128855738
wow with copper prices dropping this past decades how have junkies been able to cope?
>>
>>128855850
drugs, being an unregulated market, get better and cheaper every year
>>
>>128852029
It isn't carfetanil.
>>
>>128855981
Arent most drugs decriminalized in Spain or is that just Portugal?
>>
>>128858451
not at all
but the police will only steal your drugs for their use instead of charging you
>>
File: cocaine.gif (2MB, 287x257px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.gif
2MB, 287x257px
>>128858523
i was in Spain last year, drunk as fuck walking back from a brothel on a highway road, national police stopped me saying someone had broken into a pottery store nearby, was like 8 of them and didnt seem to believe my story, first time in my life i honestly thought i was going to get raped, was Deliverance tier.
>>
>>128859724
you were raped, you just don't remember
>>
>>128860253
meh, if i dont remember it didnt really happen.
>>
>>128851227
We had a monstrous pharmacy customer go into a coma after applying a fentanyl transdermal patch to her chest because she placed it right over her heart. She was probably on other meds, too, but still, she's a whopper and it took her down, like some kind of elephant on Medicaid without a job.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.