[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why do all atheists ultimately turn to degeneracy? Pic related, even if they start red pilled they all seem to either die early (Hitchens) or live to see themselves become the cucks.
>>
>>128851000
Isn't this trash guy?

What happened to him?
>>
because your "degeneracy" is define by your religious beliefs.
>>
>>128851000
Teller fucking hates him.
>>
Degeneracy?
Penn doesn't smoke, has never tasted alcohol, and doesn't do drugs.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>128851114
Degeneracy is defined by things that degenerate people.
>>
>>128851097
lots, but this is probably the most concentrated portion of his degeneracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISbQntlH9n0

He's also really into kids having sex, non monogamous relationships, and openly admits (gloats) to breaking up with a lingerie model because she wore a cross in remembrance of her dead mother
>>
Because confirmation bias
>>
File: fate.jpg (199KB, 1313x394px) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
199KB, 1313x394px
It happened
>>
>>128851389
Related, I saw that thread and decided to post this one because it seems all atheists who I have respected in the past turn to crap
>>
>>128851474
Well, once they've "learned everything" they just seem to give up on everything. Penn wouldn't be shit if Teller didn't drag him along for this long. Teller actually speaks wisely with the ideas of possibilities and the unknown, I think that pisses Penn off.
>>
>>128851000
Atheism = Degeneracy
>>
>>128851000

Because they lead extremely empty lives
>>
>>128851736
I do agree that Teller is 100% the brains of the group.

Penn is the luckiest man in show business since Ringo Star
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.