[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: multicultural mineshaft.jpg (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
multicultural mineshaft.jpg
205KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone know of any good non-globalist, non-white-genocidal, red pilled charities???

I need to find a charity, and all the pre-approved ones so far are left wing, globalist, pro-migrant, anti-white, for blacks only, for gays only, for trannies only, for (non-white...) only, etc.

Any non-cucked pro veteran, police, animal one will suffice at this point.
>>
>>128848707
Cystic fibrosis primarily affects white people.
>>
Also, you could also donate to small, local-only charities located in very white areas, such as West Virginia. For example, some local food pantry, mobile dental clinic (there is one I've read about in WV), support services for the children of miners, or such things.
>>
>>128849522
Looking at some hockey charities now. I play myself, and generally the riff raff don't like cold rinks.
>>
>>128848707
This.

I've been trying to find charities and foundations for Veterans that actually try and help vets get over that moody edgelord phase they're in when they get back home. Also I'd like to know if there are any charities to help white South Africans out or even help them get to the US if possible
>>
can someone make a proper edit on the guy who holds the birdcage???
>>
>>128848707
also St. Jude hospital works with children with leukemia and cancer
>>
>>128849718
You'll need to be careful if it's a national charity that's cucked (amost all of them), because they're likely to take your money and put it toward a program to get black youth interested in hockey, etc. Same for every other classically white endeavor.
>>
>>128849792
What do you mean anzu? I'm the Creator and I alone have source file.
>>128849721
good luck man. Searching through all the left wing charities make me realize how Soros kin really funnel in all their capital.
>>
>>128849993
Thanks, I'm making sure to avoid the "bringing the great game of hockey to underpriveleged yada yada" charities.
>>
>>128850003
Could I start my own charity to help White South Africans? I'll be going to college soon and maybe I could get something started, I'm not white so I should be able to avoid the "DATS RAYCISS" accusations, its just that my heart really aches for what those poor people are going through over there
>>
>>128850003
guy holding the birdcage should have an israeli flag on his back.

Last dead bird with no name should be france.
>>
File: 1496077493899.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496077493899.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>128849721
>Also I'd like to know if there are any charities to help white South Africans out or even help them get to the US if possible

Check out suidlanders.org

Here's Jared Taylor's interview with their leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdeh85NOj3A

>.mp3 version of above:
https://traffic.libsyn.com/amren/SimonRoche.mp3

>source:
https://www.amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

>South African Whites Prepare for Anarchy. Suidlanders will protect non-combatants.
>>
>>128848707
Only give to institutions near you. Anything national or global is infected.
>>
>>128850319
Shit man I was in the Marines, I'd be more than glad to throw my gun in for a worthy cause for once in my life, either way if I can't fight I want to at least help the Afrikaners out in some way, I'll check out the link
>>
>>128850267
The guy represents the entire white race, as he will eventually be killed by the gas if he doesn't realize the dead canaries.

France, Germany, Sweden, Italy... I feel the EU flag suffices since most EU are still majority white but they are nose-blind to their future of when there gas mask filters are spent.

Either way that's an easy MSPaint job. Do it if you want to.
>>
File: fakenews.jpg (267KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.jpg
267KB, 600x1600px
Thanks for the help. I went with a local youth hockey program that's far enough from the inner city.
>>
>>128848707
support einprozent.de , they hunt isis 24/7 and they support patriots in need
>>
>>128848707
Do it the real way, person to person
>>
>>128848707
The roman catholic church, the orthodox church, the oriental orthodox church.
>>
>>128852027
Sounds like a win. God bless.
>>
>>128852306
I work at a small business doing online sales. And I can link a charity to our ebay account whereby ebay will credit us for donations we make from our sales.
>>
>>128848707
Charities are a great Evil.
If help the parasites and the inferior not only survive, but live, thrive.
And thrive they do, if you give them a chance.
The inferior know only one thing, breeding.
Nothing else can be produced by the inferiors but more inferior, that consume without producing.
>>
>>128852322
When Francis is dead and buried, I'll consider giving to the catholic church.

I was looking at Mormon stuff but they sounded like they'd just waste the money on "underpriveleged" "youths" instead of making more white babies.
>>
>>128853119
Wise. Although i doubt francis decides where money is spent and you can always just give to a traditional non cucked parish
>>
>>128848707
I'd probably say the NRA. They were on a list we were given in the Army of approved charities. The NRA's pro-gun stance protects our rights to protect ourselves from dindus... Among others.

If you support the military, Army Emergency Relief has been around since the 1940s, and they mainly help Active Duty soldiers, widows and widowers of service members.

That's all I can think of for right now. I usually just help local white families in emergency situations, such as homes burning down and stuff.
>>
Think local. Donate to charities that you see active in your area not in the media. Stuff like the air ambulance or a local food bank you see helping white families.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.