[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 1 (one) bad thing that Satan did in the Bible. I'll wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 3650584-satan-editorial.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3650584-satan-editorial.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Name 1 (one) bad thing that Satan did in the Bible.

I'll wait
>>
File: sacrifice the jew satan.jpg (387KB, 886x493px) Image search: [Google]
sacrifice the jew satan.jpg
387KB, 886x493px
>>128848443
He gave the kike Jesus his destiny, and knowledge to that kike bitch Eve.

He should of never done that.

Also, he got into a gambling bet with god and lost over Job, after God killed Job's children and tortured him, kek
>>
>>128848768

So you're saying he did everything God wanted him to.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>128848443
He gave humanity knowledge so that they were no longer ignorant slaves.
>>
He cast doubt on God's Word.
>>
>>128848443
He tortured Iyov
>>
>>128848443
Got bitch slapped by Michael.
>>
>>128848768
>He gave the kike Jesus his destiny, and knowledge to that kike bitch Eve.

that was a snake
>>
>>128849054
All according to God's plan.
>>
>>128848443
He convinced God to give humans free will early on. Also, Satan is Lucifer, is Jesus. They are a dichotomy. What you been smoking to ask such a question, sir?
>>
>>128848443
>God makes a new pet called Satan
>God makes a new mortal Pet called humans
>Satan causes humans to act naughty and disobey their training
>God BTFO Satan
>now some wants me to disrespect God
No thanks asshole. I've heard what he did to that big guy Satan.
>>
Tortured Job
>>
>>128848443
He lost
>>
>>128849413
But god is omniscient so that means he created Satan knowing exactly his nature and what he would do. What do you think god meant by this?
>>
'hath God really said...' were the first words he spoke, and are the type, and model, of his entire role in the cosmos

what some people believe about 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil' were in fact words that were spoken by Satan, who is the father of lies

he questions God, while also copying God, and openly defies God's declaration that men are redeemed and made holy through Jesus Christ
>>
File: stalin hitler revenge.jpg (104KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
stalin hitler revenge.jpg
104KB, 600x752px
>>128849539
>He lost
So did we
>>
File: adam even satan.jpg (261KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
adam even satan.jpg
261KB, 650x488px
>>128849783
>what some people believe about 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil' were in fact words that were spoken by Satan, who is the father of lies

No it was his dick. He dicked that bitch and then they covered themselves in fig leaves.

DRAGON COCK + JEW PUSSY = THE DOWNFALL OF MANKIND!!!
>>
>>128849912
yes, even a brand new student knows that Satan had sex with Eve, or at minimum fertilized her somehow. Your reading comprehension, however, is very poor.

another important detail about this question is the word 'bad.' There is no such thing as good or bad, there is only rebellion or submission to God's commands. Satan rebelled. That is not 'bad,' that is 'rebellion.'
>>
File: imageproxy.gif (965KB, 384x215px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.gif
965KB, 384x215px
>>128848443
Spiritual satanists don't even realise that they're worshipping the loser in the Judeo-Christian mythology. It's very telling.

>All gods and deities are the creation of man
>Man externalises ideas and values into a godhead so he can more easily worship them
>Angry Christians worship the devil, the loser in their mythology
>They're worshipping an externalised idea of their own failures because they know they're losers too

Become your own god, but for fucks sake become one worthy of worship
>>
>>128850130
Man I should come in these threads more often rp is fun
>>
>>>>128849413
Dumb burger with low quality shitpost full of bullshit.
I wont give (you), you dont deserve it.
>>
>>128851503
Crap, nevermind
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.