[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else disappointed with Sessions? Dude needs to get the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Anyone else disappointed with Sessions? Dude needs to get the fuck to work and stop guarding his pot of gold.
>>
File: pedo ring trump wins 32.jpg (838KB, 652x1072px) Image search: [Google]
pedo ring trump wins 32.jpg
838KB, 652x1072px
>>128846458
He is awesome. He arrests pedo rings
>>
>>128846615
impressive, why does the media want to hush this up, you've think they are trying to protect someone who got arrested, somebody connected to famous people or politicians?
>>
File: pedo goverment blackmail.jpg (109KB, 659x657px) Image search: [Google]
pedo goverment blackmail.jpg
109KB, 659x657px
>>128847057
yes
>>
>>128846458
People expected him to be like a bull in a china shop taking down pedos and corrupt politicians left and right. Instead he's....supported stiffer sentences for weed.
>>
File: 108 - 8SkoR0G.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
108 - 8SkoR0G.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>128847404

Record corrected, drumpfturds blown out.
>>
>>128847318
OMG, so one would imagine that in a law abiding society the convicted will be fully investigated and find links between each other and maybe indications of other involvement, right?
>>
>>128846615
The article that's from only shows 2 busts after he was sworn in. Also why the fuck isn't he hiring US attorneys to replace the ones he fired?
>>
>>128846458

He needs to get his priorities on deporting illegal immigrants rather than positioning himself to target legal weed in states that voted on it. That's a losing battle.
>>
>>128847635
b2plebbit
>>
>>128846458
The entire Trump administration has been nothing but an ever so small step in the right direction culturally and nothing more

Better than hillary but by no means living up to the hype
>>
>>128849032

>stepping up the war on drugs which has always been a failed expensive policy
>aiming to do nothing but cut taxes for rich people and cut off poor people from assistance (even poor working class people, not just people not working, many of them can't afford insurance either)
>a "muslim ban" that will endlessly be tied up in the courts until he's out of office
>>
>>128846458
We are in the middle of a war between Islam and Zion people get woke here and tell others
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128849569
>>stepping up the war on drugs which has always been a failed expensive policy
Because it was never meant to actually be won. You think the CIA is giving up that black budget money?
>aiming to do nothing but cut taxes for rich people and cut off poor people from assistance (even poor working class people, not just people not working, many of them can't afford insurance either)
Poor people, so you mean niggers and spics that you and I pay for whilst working and having lower standards of living then them?
>a "muslim ban" that will endlessly be tied up in the courts until he's out of office
And whom do we have to blame for that hold-up? Oh, that's right - kike judges who have no loyalty to this clay.

So you were saying?
>>
>>128850115
Stop acting like your sharts don't stink Clayton everybody is hogging the health care cus the Jews are too fucking greedy and the boomers refuse to drop fucking dead already
>>
>>128850355
Who? Lay off the drinking once in awhile.
>>
>>128850115

>Poor people, so you mean niggers and spics
No, I mean white working class, you go to states like west virginia, the Rust Belt or Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, and people are white, and fucking poor, despite working full time. The jobs in the area they're in are just not there and they work shitty jobs with low pay and don't have the resources to relocate to where there are better jobs. The rush to dehumanize them and try to pass them off as racial minorities so that it's okay not to give a shit about them is pretty telling among conservatives, hell basically trumpet white privilege just as much as liberals, not believing that anyone but niggers can be poor.

Note I'm not talking welfare recipients here I'm talking medicaid expansion for poor people who are working.
>>
>>128846458
The left are trying to make him resign pretty hard aren't they? They must fear him pretty badly to goto these lengths.
>>
>>128850115
Best part is that any terror attack will be the dems fault lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.