[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Security General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: path of light.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
path of light.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
ITT: Help you fellow nufa/g/ pollacks get slightly more secure by adopting some basic browsing security measures.
>>
Is Mozilla better than chrome in terms of security ? Or should I use something else?
>>
>>128846399
i'm a totaly newfag but from my understanding: use waterfox
chrome is probably the worst to use as its feeding right into the jewgle botnet
>>
>tfw stupid enough to bareback /pol/ without internet condom AND use chrome
how fucked am i goys?
>>
>>128847030
>waterfox
Not after the shit they pulled making Ecosia my default search engine and resetting to that default every time I opened it. I've switched back to SJWfox as a result.
>>
>>128845878
For you filthy phone posters:
Android phones are the worst
Do all your browsing in private browsing
Install Disconnect
Use more than one browser

For not phone posters:
Strip images of metadata / exif stuff
Waterfox
Opera as a second browser. Comes now with pre-installed VPN
If you have a kikebook use one browser for kikebook only.
>>
>>128845878
thanks for the tutorial /g
>daily reminder, OP is a faggot
>>
Use Internet Explorer.
>>
>>128850258
How do you strip metadata from images and what is Opera?
>>
Also, try to use only cleartext/non-TLS versions of the websites you visit. You don't want the additional attack surface that convoluted TLS routines will add. Keep it simple, stupid.
>>
>>128850258
4chan strips metadata automatically.

>>128850473
Opera is another web browser. Used to be relevant.
>>
>>128850769
Thank's Anon
>>
>>128850443
Brilliant. All the bugs, crashes and viruses will prevent you from even accessing any sites that would put you on The List
>>
>>128848610
Australia doesn't care man.
>>
>>128850945

Well, it's about thinking outside the box. Another tip I give people is to run Java, Flash, and the whole kitchen sink of plug-ins. The aim is to trick exploit kits into thinking you're a malware researcher running a wide-open browser in a VM. Then they'll likely give you a pass.
>>
>>128848610
>hurr fugg am in the \Pol\ deepweb on an unsecure socket
>the spooks are already in my mainframe interloping my data streams
fuck off kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.