[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do niggas actually all live off welfare or is that a myth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 7jmtg3dua32z.jpg (79KB, 1242x1130px)
7jmtg3dua32z.jpg
79KB, 1242x1130px
Do niggas actually all live off welfare or is that a myth?
>>
Niggers aren't human so they can't rally be alive or living.
>>
Nah, someone has to cook your food when you go out to eat.
>>
>>128844780
The question: "Do blacks have jobs?"
The answer: "No!"
>>
>>128844780
nig single moms get the welfare. mister nignog works at garbage collection or other state job in partnership with the prison system
>>
File: 1488093451942.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
1488093451942.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
god I hate nigger english
>>
>>128844780
>Dallas area
Nope.
>>
>>128844780
myth.

Most of the young ones just sell drugs
>>
>>128844780

Niggers can't integrate into society no matter how many benefits and opportunities you give them. The rate at which niggers produce hard working valuable black men is about the same as how whites produce genius tier individuals.
>>
Three kids/single mother receive monthly around

$400 in food stamps
$400 in welfare
$800 in section 8

And $1k per kid come tax season. The only thing that keeps me from being a deadbeat is pride, maybe too much.
>>
File: qiev6.jpg (388KB, 1500x1005px) Image search: [Google]
qiev6.jpg
388KB, 1500x1005px
>>128844881
>monkeys aren't human so they can't really be alive or living
>>
stats vary but around 10-15% of black households are dependant on welfare, figure is around 2-5% for whites.
>>
>>128844780
The percentage of niggers that are on welfare as far as their total population is concerned, is far higher compared to any other ethnicity in terms of the percentage of their total populations.

Obviously, they aren't all on welfare but far FARRRRRR too many of them are. I mean... they are 13% of the total population and take a radically disproportional amount of all welfare. They also commit crimes at literally SIX TIMES THE RATE of any other ethnic group. Their culture is also ridiculous and pitiful. They should all be purged from the planet as fast as conceivably possible.

A huge amount of black woman literally make a career out of getting welfare by having children... they ultimately don't care if there is a father in the kids lives.
>>
>>128844780

>Thirteen previously exempted Alabama counties saw an 85 percent drop in food stamp participation after work requirements were put in place on Jan. 1, according to the Alabama Department of Human Resources.
>>
File: 1478238989519.jpg (58KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
1478238989519.jpg
58KB, 599x457px
>>128844780
Not all of them, but a good number are on welfare. The problem is in inner city ghettos and places where black people live in large numbers. When they have numbers it's when you see the chimp-like pack behavior begin to form and the community start to burn(aka niggers). If you keep the black populace dispersed among Whites, Mexicans and Asians it's much less of an issue and they are more self-sustaining and their self destructive behavior goes down.

I've been all over the Western half of the U.S. and towns where blacks are an extreme minority they are much better behaved, educated and more likely to be employed. It's also why liberals who grew up in towns like these see black people as normal people rather than niggers and go on to do shit like support BLM.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.