[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It didn't start with Gas Chambers...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: didnt start.jpg (50KB, 720x732px) Image search: [Google]
didnt start.jpg
50KB, 720x732px
Woah! This really made me think about the current treatment of Muslims and attempts by Trump and the Republicans to divide America!
>>
if this ends with gas chambers for muslims, that's a good thing
>>
>>128843630
>2017
>Believing in the holohoax
>>
>>128843630
Libs should really stop playing with my emotions, I almost got my hopes up for this.
>>
>>128843958

The holocaust happened. Some of you guys sound like flat earthers when you deny it.
>>
>>128844144
Proof needed.

Back to topic, when can we gas muslims and how can I help?
>>
>>128843630
What, you mean like how everywhere I go I get to read about how white people don't deserve to be able to vote and how we should get rid of all white men? And that this isn't some kind of fringe movement, it's actually a cultural norm which the big networks push on the younger generations?

Yeah really made me think anon. It made me think about how I really don't give a shit anymore because it actually is us vs them, and dumb cunts like you will only ever understand this when your neck is placed on the kuffir chopping block.
>>
>>128843630
>It didn't start with the gas chambers.
Well, we can agree about that.
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
Remember, don't be a virtue signalling shit.

>>128844144
Not even REMOTELY comparable.
>>
Wtf Iove Trump now
>>
>>128843630
WTF I love politicians now
>>
>>128844144

Would you mind to validate your claims with irrefutable evidence?
>>
>>128849677
>Would you mind to validate your claims with irrefutable evidence?

How many years of prison you could get for that Klaus?
>>
>>128843630
by 2033 all shitskins will end up in Auschwitz , spread the good news , once the freemasons are out of pol . business things will be ok . only solution for niggers and mudskins : Auschwitz ; N° 1 in extermination tekk . you want a white world ? ok - than you guys should better kill all mudraces as long as you have tekk superiority
>>
Fucking exterminationists.
>>
>>128844144
Listen, man. We're all in on it. It's a fantastic story. It's solid. It's great. We're on the same side here. We all wish it was real, too, that would be fantastic. But it isn't. Nobody wants to believe it more than us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.