[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we euthanize anyone who is on meth or crack? pros >less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Should we euthanize anyone who is on meth or crack?

pros
>less crime
>less shit and vomit in the streets
>less degenerates clogging emergency services
>don't have to support an army of crack babies
>obviously nobody cares about them and they're too numb to know anything that's happening so who would complain

cons
>none
>>
What the hell there is a kid in the back!
>>
>>128838210
It seems like they euthanized themselves
>>
I should add, anyone who is retarded enough to shoot up battery acid is obviously headed for a painful vomit-choking death anyways, so euthanasia would be doing them a favor by giving them a more peaceful death that nobody has to clean up after.
>>
>>128838210
You can have the same by legalizing it and not infrigning upon freedom of people, but that wouldn't prop up your bootlicking ego onto high moral ground.
>>
>>128838282
They lived, and this wasn't even close to a wake-up call. This is a normal day for them.

This is the real zombie apocalypse and we should save these non-humans by shooting them on sight.
>>
>>128838210
>euthanize anyone who is on meth or crack

except for that pic; those guys could actually use some meth
>>
>>128838441
Yeah, legalizing it. That's just what I want, even MORE junkies running around like rats.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect. I smoke weed and drink now and then. But I'm a functioning human. Last week, I saw a twitching man pull down his pants and shit right in a grocery store, and then pass out. How is that acceptable? He doesn't care about the people who saved his life and mopped up his mess. He probably was shooting up again that afternoon.
>>
>>128838600
>I saw a twitching man pull down his pants and shit right in a grocery store, and then pass out. How is that acceptable?
It's not, that's why you legalize it so they can shoot up in institutions meant for it under supervision of a physician.
> I'm not perfect. I smoke weed and drink now and then.

There are both people functioning on meth and also dysfunctioning on weed, it's not the fault of the drug but the user, technically you're the same as those people you shit on, your only saving grace is functionality, but it's just african american calling pure african black..
>>
>>128839077
you make decent points, but I still don't agree with you. Nobody can be a functioning meth addict, ever. Maybe for a few months at the most, but the addictive potential of meth is well documented. First it's just the weekends, then after work, then before and after work, then you quit your job, then you need money for more meth so you start stealing shit to make ends meet. I've seen it happen to friends and heard about it happening to friends of friends. It needs to end, and the only thing that can end it is a mercy killing.
>>
>>128838210
I fucking hate drug threads you retards dont know jack shit

Obviously your picture is a Heroin Overdose. and you would be surprised how many rich guys use meth and heroin. So many people need that shit to work, taking it away is a dick move

How about we ban alcohol agin?
>>
>>128839350
>Nobody can be a functioning meth addict, ever. Maybe for a few months at the most, but the addictive potential of meth is well documented. First it's just the weekends, then after work, then before and after work, then you quit your job, then you need money for more meth so you start stealing shit to make ends meet. I've seen it happen to friends and heard about it happening to friends of friends. It needs to end, and the only thing that can end it is a mercy killing.
You will hear exactly same shit about weed from 70% of poltards. Your anectodal evidence doesn't mean shit, the addictive potential is much greater than weed but ultimately YOU decide to shoot it. We don't ban weed just because water is less addictive.

You're in no position to shit on anyone for using drugs, but you can shit on them for lack of control over any drug, booze and weed included.
>>
>>128838210
pretty certain that the rapid influx of fentynl in place of heroin is a planned eradication of this scourge of the nation.
>>
What's the source for this ?
>>
>>128839525
>>128839614
This is clearly an emotional issue for both junkie-enablers and angry autists who are sick of being forced to live among out of control animals. We'll just never agree. Thanks for reminding me about herion though, add that to the list
>>
>>128839887
feeling generous so I'll give it to you without telling you just to search yourself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786346/Parents-Ohio-photo-passed-car-taking-heroin-definitely-died-police-say.html
>>
File: 1495545537045.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495545537045.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>128838210
So in other words...you want to speed up white genocide?
>>
>>128839943
No, it's only emotional for you. I just laid out facts, you can either accept them or keep reeeeing while I blaze another one and move onto more important topics.
>>
>>128840208
degenerate genocide
not white genocide
>>
>>128838210
thats literally white genocide
>>
>>128838460
pic is from a nigger attack
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.