[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a subversive internet message board supports the candidates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nn.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
>a subversive internet message board supports the candidates and party which want to destroy net neutrality

Enjoy your time on 4chan for as long as your internet provider still allows you to access it
>>
>>128836385
>allow me to access it

hahahaha stay dumb brainlet

in tech circles this is a joke. it won't hurt us, even one fucking bit. it just means you normies go byebye.

also, guess what goes in all fields
>>
>>128836489
so all the hillbillies will leave and /pol/ suddenly gets a higher percentage of educated (liberal) users

Have fun with that
>>
>>128836385
>doesn't realize net neutrality is a false dillema for the unintelligent to ponder, resulting in FCC control of content
the solution is more competition in the ISP market.
>>
>>128836605
kek, the delusion
>>
>>128836696
how much competition can the ISP market sustain, considering how much physical infrastructure is required?

That's like saying we need more electric companies in each city to keep prices down, all burying their own cables and erecting their own poles and wires. That shit isn't feasible.
>>
>trusting a corporation with a monopoly to allow information to pass freely

I'm sure these companies won't bow to pressure of liberals to ban conservative sites
>>
>>128836830
This. The ISP market is one of natural monopolies
>>
>>128836830
>how much competition can the ISP market sustain, considering how much physical infrastructure is required?
>That's like saying we need more electric companies in each city to keep prices down, all burying their own cables and erecting their own poles and wires. That shit isn't feasible.
The government will have to commandeer the infrastructure via eminent domain, and break up the monopolies that currently control it. Sponsorship of new infrastructure can be done via tax deductions for ISP companies. All will have access to the infrastructure, obtaining their fees via how many customers subscribe to them.
>>
>>128837101
So you're saying the state should control the means of production, and allow private entities limited access at their own discretion?

This is your free market solution?
>>
>>128837254
No I'm simply suggesting the use of eminent domain and regulation not unlike the highway system.
>>
File: 1489025637781.jpg (202KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1489025637781.jpg
202KB, 717x880px
>>128836605
>>
>>128836385
You fail to realize that FCC control of the internet (net neutrality) allows for the government, the same government that was call sites like this "dangerous" and "no right to exist", to simply censor them out of existence.

Why ignore this fact, and pretend this issue doesn't exist? You must not want a rational discussion on the conundrum. Or you're stupid.
>>
>>128836385
Where were you when moot rallied the troops to oppose Net Neutrality newfag? Stop confusing the philosophy with the legislation ya dingus.
>>
>>128837703
moot also considered /n/ and /pol/ a cancer when he deleted it (twice) and a containment board when he finally bought it back to stop it from leaking everywhere
>>
Honestly, the significance of net neutrality is vastly overblown.

USA only started having 'net neutrality' at the start of the Obama administration. There was no 'fast lanes' for specific content back then either.

The beautiful thing about Capitalism is that if there's enough demand for something, it will happen. ISPs that want to spy and traffic shape your connection will only create demand for ISPs that don't do that.

The freedom to run a business without bureaucracies getting in the way is much more cost effective and less wasteful way in comparison to having some government entity trying to control the market.

Here in New Zealand we don't have net neutrality. Sure, some of our ISPs have 'fair use' policies but I just signed up for one that doesn't have one because that's an option. On the other hand we have access to 1000/500Gbps internet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.