[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2020 Election Prospects

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Alright so what's going to happen?

I have a feeling that these 4 years will be the last time the right-wing has political and cultural dominance, so we better make the best of it.

What are the chances that we win again in 2020? Or any time after that?
>>
the right wing isn't in power now lol. wait a decade and youll see.
>>
>>128832397
If the Rock runs for president, he will win, and all the minute progress we have made will fall apart.
>>
>>128832397
Titties
>>
Make as much money as you can and have a strategy for stretching that money across solutions that protect you and your loved ones.
>>
>>128832397
What's with the SHILLS?
r u still trying?
>>
>>128832397
Trump will unfortunately either be assassinated/impeached by the deep state or lose in 2020. Remember, Trump is more hated than Nixon now. He won't make it to second term.
>>
>>128832397
Ken Jennings/Mark Zukerberg
>>
>>128832397
>I have a feeling

Get a fucking tampon then, and be quiet. Men are discussing politics.
>>
>>128832478
Well, we're rising and growing.

If we're going to fully be in power, yeah it might be another 10-15 years when Gen Z comes into positions of power in society and lefty hippy boomers die off.
>>128832482
Highly doubt The Rock would win. Dude is a retarded fucking faggot.

I could see Zucerkberg winning though with all of his universal basic income shit though
>>
>>128832822
wow emotional
>>
>>128832926
You know the rules, roastie
>>
>>128833176
wow autistic too
>>
>>128833532
Well, we're waiting..
>>
>>128832397
Trump still has 96% of his base. Bloomberg already has chances of being reelected at 55%. Their are 25 Democrat seats up for reelection in 2018 with a majority of them in states Trump won. The resistance couldn't win in Georgia or Montana even with shill MSM and outside financial support. The Dems have no message. When Trump deliveries on health care, wall, and taxes his base will continue to grow... it is going to be a long 8 years for the resistance.
>>
>>128832397
Zuckerberg/West vs Trump/Taylor (Jared Taylor)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.