[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Hand Maidens Tale? As much as I believe in family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Handmaid's_Tale.jpg (264KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Handmaid's_Tale.jpg
264KB, 400x400px
Thoughts on Hand Maidens Tale? As much as I believe in family values I would never want to live in this society... I definitely see a lot of resemblance to Saudi Arabia... funny thing is I keep trying to point that out to my feminist sister and she basically still tries to defend muslims....
>>
>>128831375
Jew movie attacking christians and western culture, what a surprise
>>
>>128831375
Cool story.

Original thought.

But what a nightmare. Probably a CIA psyop.

>avoid like the plague
>>
>>128831375
Didn't she specifically write it as a means of highlighting the evils of saudia arabia by transposing it into a western context?
>>
>>128831730
i didnt know that...but wouldnt be surprised
>>
Nobody would want to live in a society where the vast majority of people are rendered sterile by some sort of natural disaster or disease.

In the series mexico hasn't had a live birth in 6 years, the solution was found by going natural and organic and reinstating the patriarchy.
>>
>>128832842
in the show they say people go sterile because of over use of contraceptives, but reasoning aside, literally the hand maidens are slaves
>>
>>128834687
like i said I see value in family values and turning our society away from degeneracy but not if seeing that play out in society as everyone is a slave to a small elite group who get to live in luxury
>>
>>128834792
the women who are fertile should just be the ones who get elevated in society, not treated like cattle by some infertile bitch
>>
>>128831375
>and she basically still tries to defend muslims....

It's basically social proof at this point.

The mainstream media portrays critique about muslims as something that will get you kicked out of the gene pool.

Humans have a funny instinct for social inclusion... but unfortunately, the way that perception works (especially on human instincts that rely on perception)

One can never be sure if one's instincts are responding correctly to reality, or incorrectly to a hallucination created by media monopolies, whose majority share is owned by OPEC, or something along those lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEx2hIHGJHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
>>
>>128836171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfS5wjc2LA
>>
>>128831733
Yes.
>>
>>128831375
Agreed drop the low birth rate and this place looks more like Saudi then it does America

If you want to imagine what a theocratic society would look like just look there because it's real
>>
>>128831730
Yeah that abstract "art" is a HUGE redflag for me. I'll rightfully skip over this garbage.
>>
>>128831375
It was from the 80's, the rise of neo-cons and "Fundamentalist" goyim.

You have to view it through that lens. My gf is already red-pilled so I just pointed out this society is actually a model of modern day Islamic jurisprudence, and she already knew.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.