[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Russians so bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Elsa.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
>The survivor agreed to share her story with us
>Elsa Schneider, 86, was 14 when Berlin fell to the Soviet Union
>"Never in my life have I seen such barbarity and evil as I saw from the Russians," she said. "I saw girls as young as six get raped, and women older than I am now get raped. Her body couldn't take it. A man named Sergei literally raped her to death."
>"I had two male friends, both in Hitler Youth, Hans and Alex. Hans was terrified that the Russians would kill him, so he stole my bike and rode west, hoping to be captured by Americans. Alex thought the Russians couldn't be that bad. I learned from his mother after the war that he was killed by a Russian soldier and had his face crushed by a car for fun."
>"If you were male, you were murdered. If you were female, you were raped. If you were very lucky, a Russian officer might take you for himself, and you'd avoid the normal soldiers."
>"There was a field outside of Berlin, we called it the Rape Field. Every day, the Russians would just take any women they wanted to the field and have their way with her. You'd be there for hours, starving and bloody."
>"One day, American soldiers somehow learned about the Rape Field. They rode in a truck and I thought 'at last, we're rescued! Americans are civilized.' They argued with the Russians for a while until the Russians fired into the air and screamed in their dog language. The Americans got scared and drove away while screaming 'fuck you' back at the Russians. The rapes were extra hard that day."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40178183
>>
>>128831089
>Why are Russians so bad?

Communism brings out the worst in all people.
>>
>>128831089
If Peter had civilized them they wouldn't be this way.
>>
to the victor go the spoils
>>
>>128831089
Patton was right.

Still, this shitty "MUH RUSSIA" narrative is out of hand.
>>
>>128831089
And (((she))) somehow survived that.
Anyway, that's not only russians, that's just animal nature of the less intelligent people. And all the smart ones were purged or migrated when commies came to power.
>>
>>128831089
Please don't post fake news.
>>
>>128831089
>sick old fuck writes realist rape fantasy
>>
>>128831089
>Implying that Aryan women don't want to get raped

Just look at today's Germany and Sweden, it is mostly women that vote in favor of taking in rapefugees
I am sure as hell that she enjoyed it.

As for Russians, then yeah, I can agree. Uncivilized bydło
>>
i dunno why did germans vote for

LITERALLY

H I T L E R
>>
File: white negroes.jpg (525KB, 1452x1448px) Image search: [Google]
white negroes.jpg
525KB, 1452x1448px
>>128831089
saged hard
>>
We stand grinning
In a foreign land
In a foreign time
Reaping time had come
>>
>>128831089
good. fuck them.
>>
Germans are literally retarded. You don't whine about rape, when you tried to literally exterminate the whole group of people. Majority of USSR losses were civillians, Germans were as cruel and barbaric.
>>
File: IMG_7964.jpg (326KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7964.jpg
326KB, 416x598px
>>128831089

The 'Russians' were led by Jewish Bolsheviks.

Even Yale's Timothy Snyder, who is a fervent Russophobe has written that the NKVD was 40-50% Jewish led (several contemporary sources put this much higher to include Fahey, Reed, Wilton)

In fact, Jewish led Bolsheviks murdered more human beings, by far, than nazis.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml
>>
File: IMG_7965.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7965.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>128832450

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RymTWpQg6wI
>>
>>128831089
>The rapes were extra hard that day.
memeworthy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.