[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end of white England

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: corbyn.jpg (173KB, 1225x735px) Image search: [Google]
corbyn.jpg
173KB, 1225x735px
What I love about this photo, Corbyn speaking to white Labour supporters in Manchester, is the fact he will fail. Their shattered working class hopes of improvement will fail, and they will slide into oblivion, as May wins, and the Muslims who have been attacking in England recently will become a majority, along with Jamaicans and other refugees.

Sorry white north England, you will be replaced.
>>
So will we and so will you... it's gg.
>>
>>128830057
>So will we and so will you... it's gg.

The happiest I ever saw Thatcher was when she beat the coal miners in the North. Yay! She drove the white workers in the north onto the dole!

Now in Birmingham, Muslim children outnumber Christian children. We know what that will look like in 30-40 years.

Kind of like the US - white unionized factory workers in the Midwest had enough money for a one income household, a house, two cars, and kids off to college. Now Detroit is a disaster area, and most of the Rust belt is a meth infested shithole. They're finally "right to work" states with the unions broken though. Yay! Soon the US will be a few rich jews and the black and Mexican working class.
>>
>>128828333

checked

lololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
>>128830665
Are you retarded or something? I'm not fan of May, but Corbyn would gladly open up the borders and let in plenty of members of the Religion of Peace. Don't forget that it was the previous Labour government that made all this multicultural mess in trying to engineer a multicultural society that would eternally vote Labour. A Labour government is suicide where a Tory government is just a slower decline.

Also, Thatcher did what needed to be done, the miner unions were holding the country hostage for labour that wasn't economical. It was cheaper to buy coal from the other side of the world than it was to pay our miners to do it. Also, I'm from the North of England so I hear all the retarded lefties cry about Thatcher day and night, I don't need some retarded Yank who doesn't know what they are talking about weigh in on the matter.
>>
File: gutter_oil.jpg (86KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
gutter_oil.jpg
86KB, 640x427px
>>128828333
Kek wills it. Good. They deserve it for enslaving most of the world for 400+ years.
THIS IS FOR ÉIRE!
>t.coked up spic
Fuck England!
>>
>>128830665
Let's not pretend that labour doesn't thrive in the predominantly non-white areas of social deprivation.
>>
I just want to leave these here..

1/3
>>
2/3
>>
England is about two steps removed from Children of Men.
>>
3/3

My favorite today..
>>
>>128830665
>blaming thatcher

lel
>>128828333
shit thread, wasted trips
>>
>>128828333
You are a dumbass libtard in disguise. Corbyn would have let all of the sandniggers in with no hesitation. He is literally the English Bernie Sanders.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.