[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why niggers don't get hired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494460053032.png (342KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494460053032.png
342KB, 400x400px
>Own business
>Have warehouse position open
>Post ad online
>Get a ton of shitty applicants
>One doesn't look too bad, has warehouse experience, but cover letter sent with resume says "I'm seeking a new position to further my skills as a CNA"
>Write her back and simply ask "Is it correct that you're applying to our warehouse position? Your cover letter said you were looking to get a position in nursing assistance, and we don't have anything of that sort available, but if you are interested in the warehouse position, just let us know for consideration. Thank you!"
>Get reply within 5 minutes that simply says "THANK YOU FOR SHOWING WHAT A DISCRIMINATORY AND UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS YOU RUN FOR QUESTIONING MY CAPABILITIES"
>Realized she was a nigger at that point, nobody else accuses of discrimination when nothing discriminatory happened.
>Discarded, put into list of "never contact, never interview" for future reference.

Niggers. Every.Single.Time. they fuck up any chance they get.
>>
Bullet dodged.

More than likely, though, she's on welfare and in a state where she has to send out resumes to at least appear to be looking for work. She probably just said this to avoid getting a job interview.
>>
>>128827926
Wait, back up. You're hiring for a warehouse position? What state?
>>
>>128828877

Fully happy it came to this, we couldn't find out any details about her to verify her identity beforehand, and a nig giving up their identity is a great way to screen before having anyone come in for interviews. We get a lot of the "I'm sending a resume to keep getting my unemployment" types, this one actually looked decent on paper, but the niggity behavior was all we needed to know better than to ever reply.

>>128828915

Wisconsin, sir.
>>
>>128829265
Are you retarded don't fall for the bait.
>>
>>128829369

How do you fall for the bait when you discard the resume?

Couldn't verify anything about her beforehand, she told us all she needed just from asking one question of clarification.

Anyone that hires nigs is in for a discrimination suit once you inevitably have to fire them for theft, lateness, not showing up, or poor work, so this was 100% fine with us.
>>
>>128827926
>work as dishwasher
>4 months I'm the only one dishwasher so working 6-7 day weeks
>finally get someone new hired
>hes a black guy
>dont immediately assume he's a nigger until a month of working with him
>constantly talks about "going home and smoke a blunt"
>how he has no money because of child support despite showing me all the work going into speaker system for his car he doesn't pay insurance on
>I'm talking about how I'm working my way through college, he then tells me he needs to study for GED test eventually
>train him for two days
>doesnt understand he has to keep things organized and can't leave without unloading dish cart
>refuses for some reason to sort utensils
>his mom is a nurse at home we work for
>think she's a respectable hard working black woman
>now think she's a lazy nigger who's seed should be wiped from the earth
He doesn't complain about washing the dishes until chefs leave. Then it's a race to see how fast he can poorly sweep mop, and sanitize the dishpit. He really doesn't give a fuck if dining room is cleared or not because he says he doesn't mind doing them the next day.
At the end of the day he shows up and that's pretty much all we can get.
>>
>>128829369
For real, next comment is "oh really! Me too! What's your name and business address, and official title?" no matter where you claim to be from
>>
>>128829726
The anon asking what state is fishing for your derails so they can doxx/threaten you because dared trigger them.
>>
>>128829726

No sir, the guy asking where your warehouse is located is Antifa hoping to plug you into an outrage campaign.
>>
File: 1491444711730.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491444711730.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>warehouse labor job

But if you hire a nigger, couldn't you just pay them minimum wage to do more slave labor?
>>
>assume she was black

easily could have just been a woman.
>>
>>128830072
Niggers don't work. They just pretend, except if one uses whips
>>
>>128829976

I kept it general, man, not going to give out more than that.

I'm only semi-retarded, not fully retarded.
>>
>>128830214

Was both, a black and a woman.

Double whammy of problems right there.
>>
>>128830661
Just as well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.