[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many more years before it's available everywhere in the US?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474291098143.jpg (21KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1474291098143.jpg
21KB, 534x401px
How many more years before it's available everywhere in the US?
>>
File: cops.jpg (61KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
61KB, 480x424px

checkm
>>
What USPS, fed-ex, or UPS dont drive by your house? You can get it delivered anywhere in the US with little effort. Do you have the ballz?
>>
It already is tho
>>
Not anytime soon with republicans having the house, senate and the white house.
>>
There's enough dindus smelling like a skunk buying $20 worth of chips at a gas station on tax payer funded food stamps
>>
It went legal in Alaska and I tried it for fun and it's really strong when they have to get it tested and such.
>>
>>128827743
>implying republicans don't want the tax dollars that come from legalizing marijuana
literally the only people who don't want to legalize it are lobbyists and the big businesses that hired them
>>
>>128826594
Trump may try to legalize it shortly before his next presidential campaign in 2020 to get brownie points with stoners. Although it could also take a while before there is federal legalization. So it's hard to say.
>>
>>128826594
>available everywhere in the US
it already is........ and if you don't believe that you are ignorant
>>
>>128826594
I give it two elections cycles. Honestly the way i see it is California and a few other conservative states legalized it.It will not be long before the Marijuana industry is able to strong arm and out lobby the beer and alcohol opponents.

But i think Trump could pass it along with a schedule II to score enough points to be able to win the election cycle to get his second term.

>>128831183
Tell me where i can go and get it without being arrested.
>>
3 1/2 years just in time for reelection.
>>
>>128826594
i live in CO so i don't give a fuck. stop coming here tho seriously, our roads can't handle this shit
>>
Fuck legalized weed. Normies have ruined weed culture. California's medical system was perfect. Now the Jew CEOs will make absurd profits off shitty mass production weed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.