[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is a fact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: cant_trust_burgers.jpg (83KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
cant_trust_burgers.jpg
83KB, 800x715px
>Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland says Ottawa will forge its own path on the world stage because Canada can no longer rely on Washington for global leadership.

>In a major speech setting the stage for Wednesday's release of a new multibillion-dollar blueprint for the Canadian Armed Forces, Ms. Freeland rejected Donald Trump's "America First" foreign policy and its dismissal of free trade, global warming and the value of Western alliances in countering Russian adventurism and the Islamic State.

>While she did not mention the U.S. President by name, Ms. Freeland expressed deep concern about the desire of many American voters to "shrug off the burden of world leadership."

>"The fact that our friend and ally has come to question the very worth of its mantle of global leadership puts in sharper focus the need for the rest of us to set our own clear and sovereign course," she told the House of Commons on Tuesday. "To say this is not controversial: It is a fact."

Welp, we've had some good times burgers, but it looks like Canadas going its own way. No hard feelings, and good luck surviving Drumpf. You will be missed.
>>
>>128815587
Who does she think she's fooling with this empty posturing? Trump calls for us to spend more on military and we do. Then this dumb bitch make a point to say it's not because of Trump even though it obviously is. What's the point in lying so obviously? Dumb cunt needs to use her lies more sparingly.
>>
>>128816403
fucking cockholes man...
>>
File: 1489547051442.png (334KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489547051442.png
334KB, 627x800px
>>
File: trupill.jpg (110KB, 387x675px) Image search: [Google]
trupill.jpg
110KB, 387x675px
America l-look out...
>>
>>128815587
I HATE media in this country. Trump rightfully called us out for not spending 2% of our GDP on defence. They treat this speech as some great change in foreign policy whereas it's the same multilateral multicultural bullshit we have been involved in for the past 60 years except we are just responding to the US finally calling us out for freeriding as their neighbour. Where the fuck are we going to find this money seeing that Trudeau committed to spending projects for the next decade? Fuck me if I know, but I would much rather it be spent on a military then on another aboriginal cry circle.
>>
America is DONE

we're the leader of the free world now
>>
syrup nigger hardliner is a cumdump whining about trump

>kek

being a leaf must be so humiliating
>>
>>128820565
We might be able to beat America to the 50% non-white race. If not we'll easily beat them in being 70% non-white.
Get fucked amerifats
>>
File: 1496379961934.jpg (85KB, 543x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496379961934.jpg
85KB, 543x767px
>>128820565
>>
File: 1495590643320.jpg (27KB, 552x457px) Image search: [Google]
1495590643320.jpg
27KB, 552x457px
So what, canuckistan will launch a reality show search for another country to follow around and be ignored by?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.