[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His name was Seth Rich !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3778.jpg (53KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.jpg
53KB, 704x396px
>His name was Seth Rich !
>>
>>128812818
Who is this Seth Rich asshole!?
Wtf are you autists talking about!?!?
>>
>>128813032
He's the guy who climbed capital hill to discover there's no grass on the other side.
>>
>>128812818
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY
>>
>>128813358
There is a clear connection

You're just an idiot. If you don't believe me that you're an idiot, re-evaluate your current life situation.
>>
Haven't you guys found a new target to try and link to the Clintons yet? Pizzagate lasted a decent amount of time. This not so much. Isn't it about time you accused someone new of being a pedophile murderer or whatever?
>>
>>128813523
>There is a clear connection

Said only fools on the internet.

>literally such a pathetic sad sack had to have the victims family come out and tell people like you to fuck off

God damn, that's embarrassing.
>>
File: IMG_5411.png (157KB, 1316x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5411.png
157KB, 1316x482px
>>128813358
Funny. Detectives and honest police officers disagree. The Argue a pattern for investigation and to indite, yet their censored and told to stop. So, can't show a connection, if no one can draw the line.
>>
File: IMG_4098.jpg (43KB, 530x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4098.jpg
43KB, 530x375px
>>128813358
Can you stop censoring and allow detectives and prosecutors to do their jobs and let the courts decide there is no connection?

Or, are you scared?
>>
>>128814120
Ultra Combo!!!!!!
Based anon just wtfpunched /pol
>>
>>128813628
You got owned snowflake
Hope they're paying you well
>>
File: nothingtodowithbernie.jpg (120KB, 1039x712px) Image search: [Google]
nothingtodowithbernie.jpg
120KB, 1039x712px
>>
>>128812818
bump
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.