[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does pol think of William F Buckley Jr - Mr Conservative Himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

have you even heard of him before?

if you havent, you should not even be commenting about the right
>>
He was a crypto-fascist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymnxoQnf8
>>
>>128812717

good, someone here has heard of him
>>
Completed cucked the right. He is directly responsible for Jeb!-like politicians and should have his grave pissed on.
>>
>>128812479

Fun to listen to. Firing Line was a good show. It's too bad debate format political shows are a thing of the past.
>>
>>128812875

True, he played the dissaffectted southern dixiecrats/working class and promoted the upper class conservatives of the north and southern good old boys neccesaryfor Washington DC Culture
>>
the original cuckservative
>>
>>128813620

even though he courted goldwater republicans

is the defining charactoristic of cuckservatives being upper class?

maybe we need to rethink buckley, that would REALLY troll the Cuckservative establishment
>>
Neo-con nigger
>>
>>128812479
>>128812479
he was a piece of crap.
>>
>>128812479
He was a faggot. Typical rightwinger attacking, marginalizing, and ostracising his right-wing allies because they're not the TrueConservative™. literally the prototype cuckservative. Fuck him.
>>
>>128815976
But I will say NR was tolerable before he left
>>
>>128812717
Go home Gore Vidal.
>>
>>128816584
Best Of Enemies is a fantastic documentary if you haven't seen it.
>>
>>128812479

oldfag here, i used to watch him as a kid, am a libtard now, but if there were actual intellectual conservatives like him left, it would be great. Hannity and Limbaugh are shit-tier Murdoch shill conservatives. David Frum is one conservative with a conscience. I blame Rupert Murdoch for dumbing down the whole movement.

Recent doc 'Best of Enemies' is worth watching,
>>
Rebuting Buckley anf other Conserbative figures would really send a message to the establishment, and may actually pit them against one another

it seems that there is about to be a conservative civil war, akin to the GOP civil war of the obama years, and a number of conservatives/neocons are still in denial that it is happening

Pol, particuarlly the young posters, should read up on the history of the American right/conservatism their parents grew up with, even if they dont agree with it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.