[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beady eyed jew >stole company from faggy brothers >bankrolled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Beady eyed jew
>stole company from faggy brothers
>bankrolled by (((elites)))
>has chink wife and child
>tries to appease chinese chairmen to get facebook behind the great firewall
>seeks political power to further the illuminate agenda

Is he the new Soros? Who are his handlers?
>>
>>128809293
zuckerburg should have to transition into a female to hold any office
>>
>>128809293

New Soros? No, doesn't have that kapo conniving clever gene.

Handlers? NSA, DoD, DIA, CIA and probably many others.
>>
File: jew world order.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jew world order.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>128809293
>the illuminate agenda
It's the Jewish agenda moron.

The Illuminati is a cover. A viral marketing campaign. insurance
>>
>>128809863
Is there any good read on that? iam curious, why (((they))) choose him and not the myspace guy.

>>128810015
I hardly believe the Bushs will bow down to schlomo
>>
>>128810347
>Is there any good read on that? iam curious, why (((they))) choose him and not the myspace guy.

Sorry, I'm just going off of scattered sources and a sketchy big picture. He may not even have direct contact, probably just intermediaries and in-house plants that are keeping people at Langley and Ft. Meade informed.

You could start to put things together by looking at those PRISM and other presentations that got leaked by Snowden. Looks like back doors in pretty much everything for the Intel community. Also, connect that with Intel community and R&D in Silicon Valey, and data storage facilities being built to house everything.

http://archive.is/OPVoW (Wiki link on PRISM)
http://archive.is/m6WXM (Fast Company article on Intel Community & Silicon Valley)
http://archive.is/AF3mF (NSA article on US Gov Data Storage Utah)
>>
File: cuntcheck.png (149KB, 261x279px) Image search: [Google]
cuntcheck.png
149KB, 261x279px
>>128809293
First post since ban.

CHECK THESE FUCKIN QUADS
>>
File: 1495856149442.jpg (747KB, 736x4381px) Image search: [Google]
1495856149442.jpg
747KB, 736x4381px
Cuckerbreg is well beyond cucked with is self hating with a chink kid having kike ass.
>>
>>128809293
>>Is he the new Soros? Who are his handlers?

he's the new trump. he has enough money not to be bought out by generous (((political donors)))

similarly, i am expecting kanye west to run off against him
>>
>>128809293
The guys a fucking idiot, wants to play poltics and gets involved with Merkal, an commie stasi, and marrys a chink to say 'its all good bro'.

But he's getting handled. You just fucking know it.
>>
The Rock, Zuck, Kanye. Man Trump really opened the flood gates for meme candidates
>>
>>128809293
Someone please develop a social network for gen Z and autists and kill kikebook already.
>>
>>128813869
>Someone please develop a social network for gen Z and autists and kill kikebook already.
This. What's taking so long?
>>
>>128812211
The monkey's paw is all too real. Idiocracy was a mediocre as fuck movie, I'd really rather life did not emulate it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.