[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New country. Would you immigrate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Varangia2.png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Varangia2.png
17KB, 500x300px
Lefties in the US break the country. Liberals flee the place and the new conservative anti political correctness encourages immigration from all over the world if you share the same values of the new formed country.

From 1 to 10, would you move to the new US? Detailed replies are encouraged
>>
Shameless bumpo
>>
>>128803004
Why would a sudaca try to appropriate our Northern Heritage and imagery? Get your own, spic
>>
>>128804204

Why do we let people with IQ under 90 in this board?
>>
>>128804597
Wouldn't know. are you complaining about your /pol/ web addiction. Is that what this is about?
>>
>>128803004
Sure, fuck these lefty faggots.
>>
>>128803004
>the new conservative anti political correctness encourages immigration from all over the world if you share the same values of the new formed country.
I would only move to this place if it's white.
>>
The Northwest Front is taking over after ZOG crashes and burns. If you want to migrate you better be white.
>>
Fuck no, this is MY country. I own my own clay here, and I will fight for it until I'm dead. Anyone willing to leave their nation because they don't feel safe is the exact same as those Arab filth worms who flee their own nations to pollute proper white countries.
>>
>>128807034

But the current trend would still continue.
Muslims filling europe, american diversity
>>
>>128807269
But you are a non-white subhuman. Your genetics are shit and even if you make anything of yourself. its always a regression in your offfspirng. True Europeans building a nation, so mongrels and darkies can enjoy it in a egalitarian fashion? Thanks no
>>
File: 15418f1.jpg (147KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
15418f1.jpg
147KB, 640x960px
>>128807776

It's enough Juan. No more posting today
>>
>>128803004
That flag is by far the most cancerous thing I have ever laid my eyes on.
>>
>>128808303
Fuck off spic. You are a dark subhuman. End of story
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.