[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GEN X WILL SAVE US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0983.png (190KB, 500x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.png
190KB, 500x861px
Holy fuckin' wew lads. The kids are alt-right:

> "On a school bus in San Antonio, Texas, a white eighth-grader said to a Filipino classmate, “You are going to be deported.” In a classroom in Brea, California, a white eighth-grader told a black classmate, “Now that Trump won, you're going to have to go back to Africa, where you belong.” In the hallway of a high school in San Mateo County, California, a white student told two biracial girls to “go back home to whatever country you're from.” In Louisville, Kentucky, a third-grade boy chased a Latina girl around the classroom shouting “Build the wall!” In a stadium parking lot in Jacksonville, Florida, after a high school football game, white students chanted at black students from the opposing school: “Donald Trump! Donald Trump! Donald Trump!”"

> "These budding political beliefs among some students carry consequences beyond the schoolyard. Today’s high schoolers will be eligible to vote in 2020, and today’s fifth-graders will be eligible to vote in 2024. But even if the wave of Trump-related bullying doesn’t reflect some widespread political awakening among young people, it indicates a more troubling reality: the extent to which racial and religious intolerance has shaped how kids talk, joke, and bully."
>>
Link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamaha/kids-are-quoting-trump-to-bully-their-classmates?utm_term=.mx6bb4044n&ref=mobile_share#.raKKKEWEEe
>>
Top lel

Looks like some 8th grade minorities are getting BTFO by bantz
>>
>>128802385

>https://buzzfeed com/albertsamaha/kids-are-quoting-trump-to-bully-their-classmates?utm_term=.mx6bb4044n&ref=mobile_share#.raKKKEWEEe
https://archive.is/a2zfi
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (12KB, 457x171px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
12KB, 457x171px
>>128802277
>X
did we just go back in time?
>>
I'm leaving this country asap, any Argentines willing to let me in?
>>
>>128802669

Fuck. Gen Z? Whatever, fuck it.
>>
>>128802277
gen x era are all feminists and cucks. gen Y&Z are the white hope
>>
>>128802866
The illiteracy of the leaf knows no bounds

Diet of maple syrup and beaver jizz is turning them retarded
>>
>>128802669

Can someone re-make this thread with the proper headline and just tag it here?

Sorry for fucking this up.
>>
>>128803342

Sorry m8.

Can you remake the thread and link it here? I'll give it a (You) to repent for my retardation.
>>
>>128803524
>>128803413
You're really taking this mistake to heart. Just have a "fuck it" mind set and try not to give a shit.
>>
>>128803738

I'm not. This article needs to be on the 1st page for everyone to see. My mistake is going to get it disregarded and slid.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 625x466px
>>
>>128802277
>the fate of the republican party rests in the hands of edgy eighth grades
wew
>>
>>128804550

It sounds like its the chads and normies who are doing this.
>>
File: 1469327385770.jpg (215KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469327385770.jpg
215KB, 2048x2048px
>Gen Z will save america
Thank christ.
>>
>>128802277
The strongest Republican group are the 45-64 yo boomers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.