[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are more kids dropping out of modern society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 72

File: defrgthj.png (963KB, 828x556px) Image search: [Google]
defrgthj.png
963KB, 828x556px
heres my thoughts
>all of human history, dealt with violence and reasons to try and live
>kids these days have all that and have no problems
>people in the old days envisioned society like this with no crime and happiness
>but it seems more people are angry and depressed
>more overdoses
>random acts of violence
>people giving up and not even trying anymore
>i think humans naturally need war and violence/ or reason to live
>but when there is everything and all you do is go to a house, go to a car, a building, and repeat for 40 years..it gets old
>kids are seeing this more now then ever and they dislike this way of life
>people see no reason to live anymore
>>
File: 1496695819234.jpg (29KB, 342x358px) Image search: [Google]
1496695819234.jpg
29KB, 342x358px
>>128800254

I think you're right. Humans need purpose, when they have everything, sometimes people loose that sense of purpose..
>>
didn't you ever watch the Matrix?

The architect explains all of this.
>>
>>128800254

traditional gender roles
>>
File: 21321.jpg (68KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
21321.jpg
68KB, 684x534px
>>128801681
>The architect

You mean the Wachowski trannies?
>>
>>128800254
>>128800254
More overdoses is because there is more faggots.
Since faggots are heavily into drug use, more overdose would be good.
Better have them dead asap than having these scrofulous degenerate pollute us with their presence.
>>
>>128800254
The game isn't fun to play and there's rarely anybody to look up to. It seems like a miracle these day for a child to be born into a family with a father who actually makes a positive impact on their life
>>
>>128802860
I'd sure as hell move out of leafland if I was going to have kids. I'd be constantly terrified to raise them right for fear the state would rip them out of my home if they let their power level slip during class.
>>
>>128800254
It's not kids dropping out of society, it's boys.

As for why, because there's nothing worth joining society for. There is no sense of identity or pride to be found in being a man anymore. No national identity to strive for either. No strength from within from tradition or pride.

As for incentive, the oldest insentive for male participation in society is being able to get married and have children.

But with female sexuality fully ((liberated)) women are no longer taught the value of more passive, gentle men. So they follow their instinct and flock towards aggressive, dominant men.

So men are faced with a choice:
- Kill the part of yourself that sees women as human and become the uncaring alpha they want to fuck
- Study for a quarter of your life, alone. Work for another quarter, alone. Your reward is being the beta bux dispenser of a 40 year old, worn out communication degree holding, 38k earning feminist who's now too old to fuck chads
- Play video games and fap all day
>>
>>128800254
>i think humans need a reason to live
Of course we do. Since we got rid of religion people believe life is meaningless and struggle to find a purpose to live

Moreover we are taught that the more you own the happier you get so people spend their life chasing after money but don't realise that if you can't find happiness within yourself you won't find it anywhere else
>>
File: All.jpg (94KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
All.jpg
94KB, 1280x800px
>>128803757
>So men are faced with a choice:
>- Kill the part of yourself that sees women as human and become the uncaring alpha they want to fuck
>- Study for a quarter of your life, alone. Work for another quarter, alone. Your reward is being the beta bux dispenser of a 40 year old, worn out communication degree holding, 38k earning feminist who's now too old to fuck chads
>- Play video games and fap all day

/thread
>>
>>128800254
Bring on the violence
>>
We've gotten to the point where there are no more challenges.

Humans have hunted in packs to battling in wars to susatin their civilization but now that its all gone they've become bored with mundane tasks such as working in a cubicle
They need a purpose to procreate and carry, without that they'll turn to drug or some other addiction to satisfy their needs
>>
OP, answer is

Because society redistributed resources towards women and Muslims.
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (7KB, 115x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.jpg
7KB, 115x147px
>>128800254
Because they haven't learned to ride the tiger.
>>
>>128800254
theres no sense in going out
ive been inside my house for 6 years, havent gone out since i finished highschool
>>
>>128806771
let us wallow together
>>
>>128800254
No place for young men. It's as simple as that. You don't usually see very many young females dropping out at the same rate as dudes.

There is honestly no way to solve the issue, the best you can do is find direction in your life that you are happy with and follow it.
If you don't end up conforming to society, that's fine. If you end up being a NEET then you need to ask yourself if that is really what you want to do. I'm confident most people don't want to be NEET but don't want to be wagecucks either.
>>
File: 1258963.jpg (70KB, 1024x270px) Image search: [Google]
1258963.jpg
70KB, 1024x270px
>>128806771
>>128807361
Im here guys
>>
File: 152863.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
152863.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>128800254
because your a stupid fuck we make more money than you and get more bitches you just don't know it your mental bro go see a doctor.
>>
>>128800254
the answer isn't war.

the answer is a homogeneous society.

Diversity is not our strength. Diversity breeds despair because you share no sense of community with all the weirdos you have to "tolerate" every day.
>>
File: 1452863963214.jpg (3MB, 8840x6768px) Image search: [Google]
1452863963214.jpg
3MB, 8840x6768px
Party on Dudes

https://youtu.be/k7VZv60L3bw
>>
>>128807361
Homestuck Ogre: Let us Wallow Together
>>
>>128800254
no, it's actually the current system, people are looked as mere slaves to create useless commodities for a small profit and barely scrape by, kids today are pressured a lot to just become wage slave machines for the people on top who don't work at all, not to mention school grades are irreversable and there is so much intense pressure on them that they will be worthless if they don't do well in school and it's really hard for them, trust me the youth craves for peace all the fucking time and HATES war and shit conflict, go to any third world country which is only really third world because of the first world's hegemonic empire and hoarding all the resources and fucking over the global south, there is an explanation beyond "HURR DURR MUH KIDS THESE DAYS ARE LAZY FUCKS AND JUST WANT WAR" unemployment is becoming rapid, people can't afford shit, family relations are merely reduced to profit relations, more cultural pressure is put upon them to do flawless in almost every category and the truth is people can't live like that.
>>
>>128800919
Don't worry anon. They find new purpose in really important issues. Such as how many genders there are, what color cups Starcucks is using during the holidays, and the tearing down of historical monuments they find offensive.
>>
File: 1493061991608.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493061991608.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
only pussies kill themselves , real men stick it out with there chin down or take it out your frustrations on others like normal human beings
>>
>>128800254
I'm sick of these threads.
Is there a place on the internet where women will go to bitch and moan about millenial men and modern life. I want to link you together.
>>
I refuse to work because I've rejected the wages and working conditions offered by the free market :^)
>>
>>128802186
Watched The Matrix for about the billionth time recently. Saw "Wachowski Sisters" in the credits. Yarfed.
>>
>>128807711
Hello fellow one of the last homogeneous societies left
>>
File: RACE WAR.jpg (94KB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
RACE WAR.jpg
94KB, 625x482px
>>128800254

The last 3 years of my life have been preparing for the race war. What do you mean we have nothing left to live for?
>>
>>128804585
Just wait...
We are down but not out...wait till' you see the in game...
You see dropouts.
I see cacoons for the wasps nest about to break open.
>>
>>128809036
>spending 3 years preparing for something that has 0.00001% chance of happening

kek. i can't imagine how stupid you are
>>
File: chick1.jpg (208KB, 1101x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chick1.jpg
208KB, 1101x1200px
>>128800254

Not enough women that have not slept with 10+ men by the age of 18.
>>
>>128800254

We arnt allowed to fight back

There are double standards for (((chads))) and the rest of us under the law, under this culture of nepotism

and girls were the last thing to keep us motivated

and now we are ll convinced America was founded on something wrong, so no one cares anymore, no one believes it is worth preserving so we wont even join the military/ public service which would help on so many levels,

They rather have America and western civ collapse
>>
What's the point of it all? I'm withdrawing from society because there's no reason to participate. There is nothing to strive for. I just have to hold out 3 more months when my VA Disability kicks in and I'm just leaving. It's only $500 a month but it's enough to give me my daily bread and the occasional luxury. Anything I can't carry on my back I don't need. I'm just going to live in my tent until the happening or I die.
I live near Seattle. It's a hobo paradise. So many gibsmedats for food, showers, healthcare, temp labor (if a major expense comes around), shelter...you name it.
The luxury that I would need the most would probably be internet and I could easily utilize libraries and WiFi hot spots.
If you're not on drugs, it's easy to be homeless out here.
Throw in the VA disability check and I'm right and set.
>>
File: keknuke.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
keknuke.png
94KB, 904x692px
Don't you feel it? We're all waiting for something to fight for. Some global calamitous event that forces young men to pick up themselves up and fight for a better future.
>muh NEET
>muh wageslave
>muh antifa
>muh right wing death squads
It's all the same anons, don't you see? Anything short of a world war won't fix the situation we're in. Bring chaos, bring calamity, bring the destruction of world order.
>>
File: 1496429218908.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496429218908.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What do you guys mean by "dropping out of society"?
>>
The last recession brought upon a stealth inflation where prices went up but wages remained the same. The people that are dropping out are either poor and have gotten to jaded for being ridiculed because of not being able meet the new standard of fitting in a post social media world, one that is cruel to anyone without resources. And on the otheside are the rich with all the resources in the world who everyone wants to be like who dropped out because they're above capatilist pigs and cronies that want to milk them for their worth.

The middle class is too busy kissing ass to the rich while shitting on the poor to vicariously live like a rich person who shits on them while the rich person has risen above such mundane frivolities.
>>
>>128800919
>>128810735

>>128810735

>>128810735

its sort of like this isnt it?
>>
>>128803442
Canada takes kids if they are transgender and there parents dont like it
>>
>>128808980
>>128807711
hello high suicide rates
>>
File: dfghj.png (610KB, 947x661px) Image search: [Google]
dfghj.png
610KB, 947x661px
>>128809346
>>
>>128811201
Hello high terrorism and school shooting rates.
>>
>>128811454
we havent a big school shooting since 2015 cuck
>>
>>128811649
>big school shooting

So you've had minor ones then?
>>
>>128811917
we had some 14 year old kill his dad and then shoot at a playground killing one

>we had a guy walk into an elementary school, kill his wife and kill a kid in crossfire

>in texas some guy killed a girl he as stalking ah shot himself in the bathroom of the college

>yesterday some guy killed 5 people, but it was workplace violence so were good
>>
>>128803757

Someone post the mouse experiment redpill.

Betas are worthless to comfortable women. And women in jobs are comfortable.
>>
>>128812825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>128800254
Your spirit is like a blade, and conflict, a whetstone. Steady whetting of your person will produce a finer end. No conflict will leave you a full lump, as seen in so many today
>>
>>128811649
>still using the word cuck
>big school shooting
We've never had any kind of school shooting ever nor a terrorist attack here and our police has killed one man in the history of our country after the police tried approaching him peacefully first mind you.
High suicide rates are better than having the opposite of my first points which is what you have. Suicide even gets rid of weak men and women who can't handle the long winters here while still working hard making for a stronger community. They go away peacefully by themselves.
>>
>>128808770

redflaps.com/r/trollx

They lack the self-awareness or compassion to do anything except circlejerk each other and whine about muh patriarchy.

Let's dump NatSoc feminism memes all over plebbit's trollx subplebbit until they are redpilled
>>
>>128812959
Here's your (you)
>>
>>128813810
>>128812959
have your (You)
>>
>>128802186
A black woman named Sophia Stewart wrote the screenplays for The Terminator and The Matrix (trilogy), emulating the style of Lucas. She settled out of court for the theft.
>>
File: 1481408322043.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
1481408322043.png
154KB, 309x302px
>>128800254
I think it may have something to do with the fact that literal children (16-17 year olds) are forced to make huge educational/career decisions that will impact the rest of their lives, while at the same time receiving really bad advice from everyone around them.

>Follow your passion, even if that's philosophy, history, lesbian dance therapy, etc, etc... any degree will get you a job!
t. every parent and high school guidance counselor

Then they're saddled with huge amount of debt with nothing to show for it. People feel like dropping out of life because a lot of them are sabotaged before it even really begins for them.
>>
it's the lack of religion that has caused the nihlism. most religiou people seem to be fairing far better.
>>
>>128807711
t. white English teacher in Japan
>>
>>128800254

Being honest with myself, one half of the reason I am alt right (stickman class) is because I want to find meaning in righteous war.
The other half is the usual, overt motivation such as wanting ethnostate, no islam etc etc.

And I don't see anything wrong with this, I'm okay with fighting for its own sake.
>>
>>128816036
t. Army private in Japan
>>
>implying that just because there isn't constant immediate danger of dying that people are dropping out of society

people are dropping out of society because society isn't offering them anything. this is the first time ever where large amounts of people can live comfortably on their own with minimal human interaction. and the world right now clearly has plenty of war to go around
>>
Wars are fought with RC planes and long range missiles. In the indantry warfare available theres no great cause to fight for. no sense of honor fighting against armed farmers in their country just because they don't have a world bank.

People would rather sit inside and do repetitive tasks like play games or watch TV than build, fish or hunt.

Technology has reached the point that you have to have a considerable amount of capital to invent anything that will be worth while.

Politicians are all horrible people and aren't worth rallying behind due to rampant greed and corruption.

Women aren't women anymore

The majority is alienated and made to feel somehow privileged and inferior at the same time to minorities.

Basically we are living in Glubbs essay. We are in the age of decadence. We may not see the US fall but it's very likely our children will
>>
>>128815270
some schools in america are bringing stress dogs into the tests for high schoolers, hell a kid in a town once an heroed after getting a D on a math final
>>
>>128816430
If the US falls and globalism is installed, what's the next step in (((their))) plan?
>>
>>128800254
Shit, do you honestly blame them? What a damn zoo this world has become.
>>
>>128800254
No culture, no community, no unity, no homogeneity, no future. All of it has been stripped from White native young Europeans such as myself. Why would I want to participate in society when the odds are stacked against me? There's nothing to strive for anymore. Everything is just decadent and degenerate, and I have no intention of working to keep such a system propped up. In fact, I'd rather work to destroy such a system to secure a future for my race.
>>
>>128816430

>THEY ARE JUST FARMERS NOT MUSLIMS LEAVE THEM ALONE, REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>128800254
People need problems to solve.
We have problems to solve, but society won't let us solve them.
The problem that creates has another solution, but that would mean getting rid of that society and risking losing everything.
Catch 22, and the only way out is to actually get out and stop being a part of it.
>>
>>128800254
>>
>>128815270
Kenny did it right. He just became a troll
>>
File: 1239915595063.jpg (172KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1239915595063.jpg
172KB, 1024x942px
>>128800254
I can't speak for everyone in my position (young adult NEET), but...

I feel no inherent desire to find a wife & raise a family.
I feel no inherent desire to buy a house.
I feel no inherent desire to own a fast car.
I feel no inherent desire to travel the world.
I feel no inherent desire for sex or companionship in general.

The result is that I see no point in busting my ass for anything. Easier to just take the path of least resistance and lead a life of mild hedonism. I have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder, so that could be to blame, but that doesn't change the fact that: I dug myself into this hole and it's up to me to either dig myself out or lie down and continue to be a vegetable.
>>
File: 1483834353164.jpg (101KB, 309x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483834353164.jpg
101KB, 309x750px
>>
>>128819848
Sounds just like sjw bullshit.
>>
>>128819692
This is me, except I've never gone to a doctor or unemployment office to say I need help so I just be alone. I might as well not exist. Nobody will notice when I die.
>>
>>128800254
>and have no problems

Brainwashed Prussian serf detected.
>>
>>128802566
Agreed. Also checked
>>
>>128800254

Video games went from being designed for fun to being designed by psychologists to be as addictive as possible. They have figured out every trick in the book to get kids to obsess over them, forget reality, and fork over cash.

Parents should be protecting kids from this, but (((society))) has stepped in to protect the profits. You're not allowed to keep your kids from doing whatever they want, whenever they want. You will be forced to watch helplessly as their brains be hollowed out by the digital jew.
>>
>>128820746
you mispelled mobile games
>>
>>128809554
nice one leaf.. we need virgins.

Maybe we're just fucked up

Have you goys heard about this Dr. Stephen Greer?
>>
>>128800254
Its alienation caused by the inherent flaws in the capitalist system.
>>
>>128819692
I'd offer to give you a hug but I have the idea that youre a manblob
>>
>>128802186
Holy fuck. When did this fucking happen!? I can't contain my keks.
>>
>>128807711
What he said ↖

It sucks have libtard friends. They're awful. I can't relate to these weirdos
>>
>>128808770
>a place where women go to bitch about millennial men and modern life

You mean literally everywhere?
>>
>>128821283
This https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx%27s_theory_of_alienation
>>
>>128810366

This right here
>>
>>128800254
>>i think humans naturally need war and violence/ or reason to live

Nail on head.

Imagine living and never getting to crush your enemy's head in with a rock and then breed his females in front of his mangled corpse.
>>
>>128810062
Leech. At least fucking TRY and contribute
>>
File: wizard.jpg (164KB, 900x804px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
164KB, 900x804px
>>128800254
Wizard apprentice here, I knew I was never going to be normal so I never really tried.
>>
File: 1277051805602.jpg (36KB, 385x477px) Image search: [Google]
1277051805602.jpg
36KB, 385x477px
>>128821283

We don't live in a capitalist system anymore you fucking retard. Uncle Sambo nigger who the MOB loved getting robbed by. The tax payer/mob twice voted for that nigger. Get rid of race baiting niggers and libtard commie kikes and then you can call it a capitalist system.

BTW NIGGERS LOVE CHARGERS!
>>
>>128819692
>>128800254
I'm the opposite of you. I feel the desire to do all of those things. Maybe it's because I'm from Southern California and I feel as if humanity is no where close to being done yet. The freedom of future generations is at immense risk because people like dumb liberals put it there.

Also, I'm not white, so I feel the need to prove that I could be a successful and self reliant person who doesn't look for handouts. I want to get all of those things, a house, a car, a family, etc. And on top of that, I want to do something that will benefit those around me and/or future generations.

Plus, too many people have died for the opportunities that I have, and I'm not just going to throw them away and be a lazy degenerate fuck who won't carry the torch. It's disrespectful to those that have lost their lives so that we could be where we are today.
>>
>>128822058

I wonder how many charger niggers I saw tonight while driving around.
>>
>>128808505
I don't get it, Librarians like anal?
>>
>>128821907
Autists were made for this time. The battle is exposing the truth ((( they ))) all want hidden for their own power and domination.

Expose the ' Guardians of the Secrets Of The Ages ' ( then fuck with hwndu )
>>
File: 1494456978046.png (33KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
1494456978046.png
33KB, 170x273px
>>128800254
>Be in Taiwan.
>Easily find a job by the time you graduate
>Get married before 30
>Girlfriend had sex with 3 or less men.

Feels good man.
>>
>>128800254
>but when there is everything and all you do is go to a house, go to a car, a building, and repeat for 40 years..it gets old
>kids are seeing this more now then ever and they dislike this way of life
>people see no reason to live anymore

laugh my ass off that you think having that nuclear family life is the issue and not that there's no hope for youngsters to achieve that and that's why they don't bother
>>
>>128807711
This is the truth.

I don't even want to bring kids into this planet. I don't want to send them to schools where they are the only white kids and get constantly harassed while at the same time getting lectured about being tolerant and not being racist. Basically "We get to fuck with you all we want, but if you have anything to say about it, we'll call you a racist and get you into trouble."
>>
>>128800254
Then kill yourself fag
>>
File: 1494205954213.jpg (113KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494205954213.jpg
113KB, 468x714px
>>128800254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
File: 1495061145628.jpg (172KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495061145628.jpg
172KB, 678x960px
>>
>>128800254
because there is a coordinated effort to kill off our society so that whites will never be free

Free from who, you ask? Guess (((who)))
>>
File: 1457837621539.gif (1MB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1457837621539.gif
1MB, 500x658px
>>128822533
>Be Singaporean with money and education
>go to Taiwan
>Taiwanese girls want me to take them away from Taiwan and live in Singapore
>Taiwanese boys are effeminate and most are uneducated

Feels good man.
>>
we are essentially in that guys rat utopia experiment. hopefully the west adjusts over time, and this absurdity is just a reaction to humans very quickly moving to a world where nearly everything is provided for them
>>
>>128822972
Keep dreaming, Ahmed. Also, Singaporean Chinese are the nastiest more materialist bitches in Asia, it's no wonder you prefer Taiwanese whores.
>>
>>128800254
i just gave up i'm 28 have an engineering degree that i struggled to pay for by working throughout and when i finished i just didn't bother getting into a career. So nowadays I just sit here in a shit apartment living off of disability because I had diabetes since I was 5.
>>
>>128800254
>>people in the old days envisioned society like this with no crime and happiness
What the fuck are you talking about???

* We've been in the 2nd Great Depression since 2007.
* Population employment participation is worse than it was under Jimmy Carter.
* Real unemployment...not fudged bullshit...is north of 10% and possibly north of 15%.
* Middle class wages are stagnate or falling.
* Real inflation...not fudged bullshit...is horrible, driven by all the EBT cards and other gibs gov uses to hide the depression.
* Even by gov numbers GPD growth is shit. Subtract gov deficit and it is terribly negative, some years worse than under FDR.
* An entire generation burdened by student loan debt with no hope of a career and no ability to pay it off.
* An entire generation living with mom and/or dad.
* Feminism has fucking ruined relations between men and women. The most you can hope for is a Tinder one night stand.
* Mass immigration.
* Terrible inner city crime.
* Terrorism on the news every week.
* Congress is filled with greedy, stupid, incompetent assholes who can't tie their own shoelaces.
>hurr durr no crime and happiness
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>128820011
Yeah I was expecting a "haha" or -sips tea- at the end or some shit.
>>
>>128821510
No worries. I'm not looking for sympathy; just responding to the question put forth in the initial post.
>>
>>128819692
sounds like me, i live for myself only
>>
>>128800254
Easy to drop out when everything you want and need is in your house. Back in my day we actually had to visit friends to check out other video games, movies or to play games with a friend
>>
>>128800254
>Why are more kids dropping out of modern society?

BECAUSE THE CIA IS GANGSTALKING THEM TO DEATH, YOU DAFT BASTARDS.
>>
>>128809036
Dedication to Khorne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
>>
>>128823784
You want to be appreciated for being male get out of the city. Live with a girl in the country, where it snows a lot. Of course a lot of pansies wouldn't understand and would feel used instead of appreciated.
>>
>>128822604
Hey new kid, you're white and straight? Haha I bet you want to kiss girls you faggot!
Me and my diverse gang of genders and races are going to rape you after school except we'll tell the teacher Xs. Ponyturtlekin that you raped us because of your straight white male privilege
And we'll make sure to do it every time you come back from suspension
>>
>>128823844
It's admittedly an extremely selfish way of living (perhaps THE most, honestly), but I still help around the house and don't spend money needlessly (what do I care about status anyway?).
>>
Serious question: wouldn't Project Bluebeam solve this and give all men a purpose once more?

>inb4 CIA/shill/etc
>>
File: 1458196059572.png (644KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1458196059572.png
644KB, 3840x2160px
>>128823464
I'm already engaged to a Taiwanese girl though. She tells me Taiwanese guys always pretend they're Jay Chou and follow male Kpop artist's faggotry in terms of looks and fashion.
>>
>>128807711
I like how Japan is homogeneous but you guys have seriously got to get your gender roles together. The virginity rates and birth rates in your country are horrendous. You need to set up baby factories and make birthing children an actual career.
>>
>>128822729
I want more pics like this
>>
>>128800254
>people in the old days envisioned society like this with no crime and happiness
>no crime and happiness
>>128806402
>>
>>128822533

>girlfriend (male)
>>
>>128800254

Difficult times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times make men weak
Weak men create difficult times
Repeat ad nauseum
>>
>>128822340
Good on you for being so motivated, though I wonder why someone with such a mindset would spend time on this Siberian Bear Pelt-Trading Forum. Granted, /pol/ isn't /r9k/ but the despondency in the latter tends to leak into the former.
>>
>>128824418
the internet has diluted the difficult times
>>
>>128800254
You wish shill, my kid is coming with a rope
>>
>>128819692
wanna buy some weed? Some of us gotta make a living.
>>
>>128800254
A society that celebrates mediocrity has nothing to offer the gifted. Some men are destined to design their own fates.
>>
File: 1495850444961.jpg (128KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495850444961.jpg
128KB, 600x439px
>>128824339

Ah Ah Ah Ah!
>>
>>128824207
well i just live in means that dont negatively affect others, just passing through
>>
>>128824252

I actually believe eventually Japan will pay women to be artificially inseminated if they accept raising the child.

That way all the male Hikikomori and NEETS can jerk off into a vial, mail it in and go back to their video games, anime and manga.

The women can continue to rise throught the corporate ranks as they are and also have little Japanese babies without having to put up with the pussified entity Japanese young men have become.
>>
File: 1239915595064.jpg (12KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
1239915595064.jpg
12KB, 296x394px
>>128824656
Funny thing is I've never actually tried weed or any sort of illicit drug, despite my town being pothead central. Haven't even tried cigarettes or cigars.

I do have some benzos (Klonopin) for anxiety, and those can certainly take the edge off.

And antidepressants, though those haven't really done anything for me in my experience.
>>
>>128802566

The opioid epidemic is hitting poor rural white people hard, faggots or not. They're living in a dep dispair that causes them to make self destructive decision like voting for a New York con-man for POTUS.
>>
>>128803757
>There is no sense of identity or pride to be found in being a man anymore. No national identity to strive for either. No strength from within from tradition or pride.

There is. It's just the very weak can't find it.
>>
>>128804585
I'm pretty much between all three. I'm starting to see women as animals, I've been taking a break from studying since I see no point and I fap once a day and play vidya when I'm not working.

Life sucks despite the advancements in technology. Robowaifu is the likely answer.
>>
>>128825189
Those head meds suck, if you take the klonipin with regularity you will be addicted and that shit is a bitch to kick.
>>
>>128800254
>Why are more kids dropping out of modern society?

Citation needed. Numbers or fuck off.
>>
>>128807711
shut up jap, the answer is taking out hte bank cartel
>>
>>128825289
Mgtow
Men gay their own way
>>
File: paul1.gif (2MB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
paul1.gif
2MB, 500x263px
>>128802186
>>
>>128808646
Modern wars as I like to call them
>>
>>128803757
It's not just that boys are dropping out, they're being left behind in schools, ever increasingly executed in a manner that works well with female students, but hinders male students.
>>
>>128825201
White people have become so self destructive the mortality rate has reversed medical gains.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/13/yes-death-rates-for-middle-aged-whites-are-rising-but-why
>>
File: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (175KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
175KB, 900x600px
>>128800254
We are becoming the beautiful ones, my only hope is that the next civilization delays as much as they can entering this state of being.
>>
>>128800254
If you have never known true suffering how can you know true happiness.
>>
>>128825419
>men gay their own way
>a leaf

Yeah, you have to be gay to keep your kid now, don't you. That would make me go postal if I had to live under that.
>>
>>128825201
>The opioid epidemic is hitting poor rural white people hard, faggots or not.

They don't know any better. Poor people are poor first and foremost because they are deeply ignorant. If they knew how to escape their condition, they'd do so! Poor whites usually behave better than niggers but that's not a high bar to reach
>>
>>128802186

They look totally fake, I think they enjoy the epic levels of cluster fuck this throws on people

>>128800254

Its Feminism OP,

No vagina, the chemical blast of estrogen in the tap water, the flouride, the feminist school system and the systemic descrimination of men by our domestic establishment/oligarchy/rulers.

Our economic mobility is crippled in this society for the majority of us, and slotted in is woman, the weaker, inferior polarity of man, gaining Matriarchal powers over us.

>doesn't take a genius OP, still a giant faggot
>>
>>128804585
>38k earning
That's pretty fucking shallow.
>>
Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times.....
iterare ad infinitum
>>
>>128825557
>We are becoming the beautiful ones,
this is probably the unfortunate truth and the hungry and desperate will ascend
>>
>>128822729
Im convinced we're in a simulation similar to that experiment.
>>
>>128825645
Tbh the whole law sounds like more misinterpretation by idiots on pol
The only law that's bad is the anti islamophobia one.
I doubt kids will be taken from parents who don't agree with their life choices.
>>
>>128800254
since 9/11 shit has been in a death spiral
>>
File: 200% mad.gif (3MB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.gif
3MB, 1024x435px
>>128800254
No one ever takes about how the media shapes the youth. We grew up with heroes that save the day by punching or shooting the bad guys. That's literally what 90% of the media boils down to in games or movies or comics, and men specially have way too much fucking energy and that on top of frustrations at the rot the world is in plus the jews cucking the job market and spreading social degeneracy and nonstop consumerism just makes for a bad time. And there's nothing to FUCKING PUNCH GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: zombieadc.jpg (24KB, 293x244px) Image search: [Google]
zombieadc.jpg
24KB, 293x244px
When you stare at a screen for 40 years it fucks you up.
>>
File: tumbling down.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumbling down.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Godless age, OP.

It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>128825333
you can die from benzo withdrawl and it wont be pleasent they are really one of the worst things you can get addicted to
>>
>>128800254
>The fact is that there is something deeply appealing about him. […] Hitler … knows that human beings don’t only want comfort, safety, short working-hours, hygiene, birth-control and, in general, common sense; they also, at least intermittently, want struggle and self-sacrifice, not to mention drums, flags and loyalty-parades. However they may be as economic theories, Fascism and Nazism are psychologically far sounder than any hedonistic conception of life.

T. Orwell
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>128810366
Unfortunately, I fear you may be correct.
>>
>>128800254
jews
>>
>>128817325
I fear that there is no next step, no glorious forging out towards the stars...
I think they want a return to feudal systems where they openly crush the lives of their slaves
>>
>>128825869
>8 year old says their gay because they see coming out parties and pride on tv
>say they're not
>tantrum
>concerned neighbor calls cis police
>8 years old cries about wanting to be gay
>lose child

Yeah good thing there's no cause for alarm. Go back to sleep.
>>
>>128814641
WE
>>
>>128826142
I hope I get reincarnated as a pretty boy slave ^~^
>>
>>128810366
I've been saying this for ages, we need to wake the fuck up. The only way for things to get better is if we first tear down the old with fire and war.
>>
File: 11.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>128825557
Comparison of a mouse to a human being is similar, but not the same, we are of a higher intelligence, however the incentive and desire to pursue your dreams is low. You could argue that conflict is the ultimate goal of the illuminate to give the human race a purpose, but personally, I would be more content on following my dreams of building a homogenous city right down to specific location and to my aesthetic taste, but the chances of that are improbable, hence I resort to virtual reality to compensate however I know it is not or ever will be the same.
>>
>>128803757
>>128825514
Hmm I just had a thought

Is it possible that this could be a cause of the whole recent school shooter epidemic? Some of them just get so fucked up and pissed off that they snap to full insanity?
It's too bad in a way none of them ever survived as it would be interesting to question them and look into their minds. I wonder if they would say the same thing about how they look and there's no real future and they're hindered purposely in school who's more concerned with indoctrinating them to be a good little goy than teaching them proper skills they can use to do something meaningful. Maybe this is why such incidents are dismissed quickly or the attackers are made into some kind of unexplainable monster by the media.
>>
>>128826249
>Making assumptions
>Be burger
>Shit pants in store
>Get angry at fat liberal for shitting harder than you and forcing you to smell their smells
>Pull out automatic weapon
>Horde of boons starts screeching at you for white on black murder
>Have your social life destroyed by fart raping fat liberal
>Banned from Walmart
>Shart at home
>>
>>128808127
Fucking underrated post my man

Ravness a best
>>
>>128826000
Checked.
>>
>>. 128826555

None for (You). Should've added a poopoopeepee. I don't even notice them trips.
>>
>>128826555
>some fatass shit his pants in a store in a different country so now giving away my son to the government to have his penis cut off is okay
>>
>>128825645
That's just in Ontario

Anyone who still lives in Ontario and is not planning to leave has nobody to blame but themselves at this point
>>
>>128800254

Has anyone read Notes from the Underground? Basically, unhappiness will result from a perfect society. Man is always unsatisfied. Liberals are retarded, mate. You're right OP.
>>
>>128826802
>Being such an uneducated loser you only spout off memes all day
If you believe
>Cut off penis
You probably also believe in
>Fucking dogs meme
>Gay = hairy man ass meme
>All fags have aids
>All fags are sluts
Any uneducated stereotypes I missed?
>>
File: 1496541947691.jpg (60KB, 909x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496541947691.jpg
60KB, 909x343px
>>128826485
While the idea of being superior to beasts appeals to me i believe it is wise to get knowledge from the lesser beings, from the mouse we learn what happens to a social animal whose need for society is destroyed by having all their basic needs fulfilled without effort or interaction of others of its kind, said degeneration of behavior also presents itself with humans (most prominently in welfare states)
>>
>>128825557
Which race? I believe that what is happening is one race is dieing off while others riase up. And this situation has been created on purpose.
>>
File: 1472857982120.jpg (38KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1472857982120.jpg
38KB, 600x423px
>>128827315
https://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
>>
>>128827555
May as well come out and say it's the jews. They've created a society that is making whites die off. So which race is raising up to take other? Or is the world just going to be a waiste land when whites are gone?
>>
File: liberals & progress.jpg (147KB, 995x798px) Image search: [Google]
liberals & progress.jpg
147KB, 995x798px
>>128800254

We are being overworked for 5 times the productivity and under paid for twice the salary, college NO LONGER guarantees a comfy job / position so graduates have their hopes & expectations completely butt fucked and get slapped with the reality of Pajeet or Paco taking their job for 1/2 the pay., women are not even worth the effort now adays, they are all fat, tatooed pregnant single mother whores who will suck your cash and divorce you, i dont feel like its worth consuming or buying things anymore, cars are shit, cellphones are shit, everything is ment to be thrown away, even people, no one gives a fuck about anyone/anything anymore.

I know its been like that since the begging, but fuck has it gotten worse.

To top it off, its fucking ridiculously hard to buy a house with todays shit salaries. It makes it fucking impossible to meet the requirements to buy a fucking house.

People are aware that life has turned too fucking difficult and its not even worth running that fucking rat race anymore.

They just dont feel like fucking being slaves to fucking debt.

I swear i would of already killed my self if it wasn't for my faith in god, An hero will buy you a ticket straight to hell.
>>
>>128827658
Good job burger you know how to link things. It's too bad you believe in statistics. It's probably why you're so bitter and lonely
>>
>>128828163
Can't help but feel like you might as well have killed yourself in gods eyes, if what you say is how you truly feel. Wouldn't lack of appreciation for the gift of life buy you a ticket as well?
>>
File: remember happy day.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
remember happy day.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>128828163
>I swear i would of already killed my self if it wasn't for my faith in god, An hero will buy you a ticket straight to hell.
>doesn't even capitalize the g in God

anyway what helps me get through is the thought that there are much worse human beings who SHOULD kill themselves but won't, and somehow if I were to do it my life would end and there's would go on, and that makes me mad. it's a very ego centric way of thinking but imagine people like that fat girl on your pic. no way am I dying before her or Anthony burch or Podesta the pedo and his band of corrupt DNC fucks and the 1% elite.

Stay alive so that we might one day finally make a new path brother
>>
>>128828163
I'm going to believe this isn't pasta.
You're not wrong. You forgot about how much worse nepotism is when shitskins are in charge due to today's open face about bigotry towards whites. The "it's tough, let's give a hand" is used a whole lot more for a select few. My workplace run by spics is a good example.
For everything else, you're 100% correct. And it's sad. Everyone knows it but no one tries to answer it the question of "what's the point" because all they know is what they've had. Which is most likely something involving a divorce and shit living or a decent living during a time that you could more easily support yourself and a family without needing to be a pure student until your late 20s.
>>
File: long day for doge.jpg (35KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
long day for doge.jpg
35KB, 648x484px
>>128828507

Shit i don't even know anymore. I'm just hanging in there senpai.

But you are right, I'm alive might as well do something with the gift.

I try to help others when i can, give stuff to people, talk to them.

I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>128829010
Find a distraction. Same as all of us.
>>
>>128800254

It's not

> humans naturally need war and violence

I think it's

> humans naturally need intense competition, and risk, in order to feel like humans

People also don't really "Drop out of society" - they "drop into games", or "drop into gaming". You don't see many people that just stop everything to watch TV - they just play video games a shitload.

In other words, they're drawn to competition, I guess. I get that it's pseudo-violence, but there's no real violence; I think it's better categorized as competition.

Maybe.
>>
>>128827554
Without a doubt, I agree that while it is useful comparison it does not entirely reflect the complete social human construct, although i believe a moderate amount of problems that we face comes from manufactured narratives such as feminism promotion and equality and their inherent (some would programmed) deviation from their original purpose, worst of all is the existential nihilisim that spreads out from them and things like them like a virus, pointlessness begets insanity, and insanity is something that I 100% believe every poster on here has or is currently dealing with.

"We ruin the countries we govern and the in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice our allies. We'll keep killing until there is nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will NEVER be enough."
>>
>>128829010
What I said reads cold now, didn't mean to sound like I was telling you to an hero, but I think you read it right. Godspeed
>>
>>128803757
This explains it all, funny it is but the quality of women will determine the quality of men.
>>
>>128822458
Misdirection humor. The top listed job on the newspaper is sex toy tester. The second is librarian. The reader is supposed to assume he is applying for the sex toy tester job. When the reader finds out in the last panel he was applying for the librarian job the humor comes from the misdirection.
>>
>>128800254
Man's reason for existing is to provide for his wife and kids. Now that women are equal to men economically, men have no purpose. Androids will solve this problem, but we'll all be too old or dead by the time the technology is realized.

Millennials were born in one of the worst eras in human history. The horrible purgatory between the old world and the new.
>>
Speaking as an old fuck, trust me. If I could afford it I would drop out right now. So hard.
>>
File: guy-with-a-gun.jpg (84KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
guy-with-a-gun.jpg
84KB, 900x600px
I'm just waiting for the coming race/civil war.

It will be glorious slaughtering shitskins and shitlibs
>>
>>128800254

Beat your kids and make them appreciate hard work

Kids are dropping out of society because they are faggets that don't understand how much their parents slaved a way so they can shitpost about muh feelings on social media.

CLEAN
YOUR
ROOOOOOOOOM!
>>
>>128829779
Fuck you, you're not my dad. Who cares if my room is full of clothes and used condoms and dildos
>>
File: 2345345345234523452435245245.jpg (597KB, 2708x960px) Image search: [Google]
2345345345234523452435245245.jpg
597KB, 2708x960px
>>128800254

We are right in the middle of a population bottleneck.

Not every race is going to survive.
>>
>>128800254
Because life is shit
>>
>>128808505
Disorganized, but this.
>>
>>128829779
If it were that simple, I discuss this nihilism with my father on occasion, to my surprise he shared that is something that he has dealt with most of his life, and his motivation was invested in a family and in having a son.
>>
>>128800254
Women voting rights killed the west.
>>
>>128829694
There will be no such war. In reality, you will sit and watch what is left of the US decline and rot away as the leftists and globalists have their way with it. You will watch as any national pride is cut out, as the government grows stronger and becomes more globalized. Moral and cultural relativism will conquer all of the morals and ideals which originally made America so great. You will see America die a slow, dirty death. You will have no say in it and you will have no chance to fight it, especially through any kind of armed conflict. Enjoy your redpill - because you have to.
>>
File: wynn.jpg (290KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
wynn.jpg
290KB, 1038x576px
>>128826814
SO TRUE Ontario is ground zero for the Lesbian Islamic Pedophile Army take over
>>
File: 1468791245510.jpg (19KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1468791245510.jpg
19KB, 432x324px
>>128800254
It's not a lack of violence but a lack of collective will. These days one is simply a tax payer to their country, an island in a sea of individuals instead of a member of the folk. The only thing they're told to strive for is personal happiness though indulgence and fleeting interpersonal connections. It's a base and animalistic life, and even those who don't follow it feel its effect because they are denied a community.

Family and community provide the stable foundation of civilisation. Both are being chipped away by multiculturalism so the only thing civilisation can do is try to keep itself from collapsing. Nothing can progress like this so the folk have nowhere to direct their will, and will without direction fades.
>>
File: 1489542138140.jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489542138140.jpg
164KB, 960x960px
>>128828163
God Bless Anon. Good times ahead.
>>
>>128830997
Ontario is best
Where else would you rather be?
>Inuit retards
>Frozen
>Worse Ontario(Vancouver)
>Assholeberta
>Literally flat land province edition
>Queerbec
>A fucking island
>PEnis Island
>Fog and boats
>Manateetoba
>>
>>128814641
Fake and gay. Hang yourself Nigger
>>
>>128831632
3 black woman did space
>>
>>128817325
N*gger America is globalism. You dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1422489296603.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1422489296603.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>128815270

What's worse is often these "advisors" are undeserving of the title. They often are still in their 20s, have never worked in industry, and more than likely are alumni of the very school they purport to advise. Thus they have been insulated and have no practical experience whatsoever to draw upon.

But hey, at least they're affordable, right?
>>
>>128828163
Amen brother at least you're not alone in that ride.
>>
>>128810062
How do you get only 500 a month and my rape victim ex gets 4000 a month from the VA? I understand how getting gang raped on base for 9 hours is traumatic but now she gets to make 40000 bucks a year and be a skank with it. For free.
>>
>>128827221
We are extremely far from a perfect society. Our culture, our way of life, and our very existence is silently being genocided. If anyone make a fus about it, you lose your job, your lose your house, your family, you are ousted and shamed by the mentally enslaved zombies that are your countrymen.

Society WAS good, WAS fruitful, WAS something worthwhile to be apart of. Depending on where you live, our society today is utter trash, and the trash is spreading and closing in on all fronts with no end in sight.
>>
File: John B. Calhoun.png (17KB, 926x130px) Image search: [Google]
John B. Calhoun.png
17KB, 926x130px
>>128812825
>
>>
>>128803757
Faping gets old real fast
>>
>>128819692
I know that feel.

I feel like I might have hope. I practice reading body language and flirting with all the women in my age group. Im suprised how many of them are actually receptive
>>
>>128833319
>Faping gets old real fast
Not fast as women though
>>128833204
I'm a mouse that dropped out and I will never resume breeding.
>>
That's okay, you guys can drop out of society as well if you want.

I'll just fuck the girls you like, take the jobs you want, make the money, have the family, hell I might even run for the Senate one day & push my agenda. The more people drop out the less competition there is for the rest of us, but you should stay in the fight because competition isn't dropping from the rest of the world just you guys. I'll still have to compete alone against Asians & Africans, I'd rather not.
>>
File: 1496515843182.png (334KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496515843182.png
334KB, 880x720px
>>128831585
Oh but you see the Liberal Governments New World Order will first come here, and they will have Islamic Pedophile Daycare Centers, where they will take your children if you disagree with Islamic Pedophilia where naked 7 year old boys are forced to dance to techno music for wealthy Arabic magnates in a sweaty convenient store basement
>>
>>128826273
WUZ
>>
>>128809036
You should probably fly over to south africa so you can actually participate
>>
The problem isn't that there no violence and shit the problem is that the west has removed the natural order from society. People operated fine during periods of relative peace, but they always had their families, children, etc. When every girl is a whore and every guy is an herbivore man then people kill themselves and drop out.
>>
>>128800254
We have no unity and identity as a society. No purpose. No future.
>>
>>128809903
>We aren't allowed to fight back
this. so much this. none of the problems we are having would be a problem if we were just allowed to fight back without the fear that our own people and governments would stamp us out
>>
File: IslamicSlavesDance.png (1MB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
IslamicSlavesDance.png
1MB, 1200x628px
Just imagine this, except with elderly Arabic Islamic men prodding young white sex slave boys with their Arabic pimp canes
>>
>>128800254
Because there's nothing worth sticking around for these days.

I've stopped taking any of my parents advice. The generations before us are so utterly out of touch that the only tips they have are ones no longer applicable to us.

>suck it up and deal with it
That would work if there was something to suck it up for

>work hard get a nice wife
Why? Most whore themselves out on Tinder and elsewhere. The fuck should I work hard for? That? Fuck off.

Fuck it all. Its not worth the headaches. Honestly I feel done before I ever truly began. But what's more peculiar is just how many of us sense at a deep level that none of this shit is right.
>>
>>128800254
t. babyboomer
>>
File: 1496447194202.webm (2MB, 1080x1874px) Image search: [Google]
1496447194202.webm
2MB, 1080x1874px
>>128824373
>>
>>128800254
>>128800919

it's because people are not thinking enough.

They have stunted their minds.
>>
>>128835173
whats his name
>>
this is not an issue with "purpose" or any other kind of this retarded bullshit argument, its simply because its not worth it anymore and everyone sees it. everything has been eroding and slowly getting compromised since like the 50s. work hours, pay, rent, societal cohesion, bullshit marriage laws, career opportunities. everything is going to shit and yet young people are supposed to be motivated to becomes less than a gear in the machine.
but there is also the fact that we have perfected the techniques of making everything that can be consumes into something super addictive and fun with minimal effort needed. people grow up with brains that are used to instant gratification. i mean most people were always into instant gratification but not its on a whole new level, peoples brains are fucked and working a normal job would be like going cold turkey on heroin.
>>
File: 1496390552332.jpg (44KB, 662x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496390552332.jpg
44KB, 662x432px
I'm so desperate for meaning that I joined the Proud Boys just so I can physically fight people according to ideology. I agree with everything that /pol/ says about the Proud Boys but I'm just that desperate.

It is also funny how we've banned masturbation when our group itself is just a more complex form of masturbation.

Anyway, I get to fight communists on the 10th. Better than nothing.
>>
>>128835376
pretty much this, the natural order has been destroyed. I'd say it goes back to the enlightenment desu.
>>
File: 1495690140874.gif (424KB, 399x209px) Image search: [Google]
1495690140874.gif
424KB, 399x209px
>>128832496
>(((the economist)))
>>
>>128800254
no. what people need firstly and foremost is a clear goal in life.
If you aimlessly life a hedonistic lifestyle, you're gonna end up in depression and nihilism. Speaking from experience here.
What today's society does is praise hedonism as in watching TV, playing games all day, not thinking about consequences and fucking around instead of having serious relationships.

A little bit of entertainment is ok, everyone needs a hobby. But today many people lose themselves in those activities since they have no better goal in life anyways.
I blame the media, the bad parenting/education, SJW and feminism movemnts who praise this shit and lastly the zionists for probably supporting/organizing all this in the first place to weaken our society and making it easier to control.
>>
>>128835658
my point is, that goal can be to defeat an enemy (war), but it doesn't have to.
It doesn't matter what it is, as long as one has a higher goal and ideal in his life to live for.

You can live for pleasure on the short term, but on the long term it will utterly destroy you.
>>
>>128800254
>be me
>raised to live in a system that i hate
>grown up in a destabilizing world

1 month and a few weeks from now I'm going off grid
>>
>>128800919
After star citizen I will have a new purpose
>>
>>128835963
Good on you man, the problem in burgerstan is there isnt that much area off the grid in the decent areas. Theres seemingly no escape from this madness.
>>
>>128825514
This. Even universities are moving away from exams to assignments. Since anyone can get 100% with enough effort on an assignment, this essentially means that being productive gives better grades than raw understanding and aptitude.

I also remember reading about some study somewhere that showed that females respond much better to authority than males, and since going against the grain is becoming more and more punished in Academia, this leads to males doing worse. Females are quite happy to exist in their echo chambers whether there is truth to them or not, males not so much. Man I could bitch about this all day but, thankfully, I have exams to study for...
>>
>>128828468
>BELIEVE IN STATISTICS
LOL WTF
so leaf, how do leaves like you ascertain the truth?
>>
>>128800254

This thread is full of some whiny pussies. No wonder you're all so bitter deep in your hearts.
>>
If I was somehow supported in a tiny dark apartment maybe the size of an average bedroom in total, had acceptable food and water supply, a good internet connection and a computer like I have now, and the ability to order a few hobby things (books, models,some other little things) I'd honestly drop out of society and never be seen again physically.
>>
>>128836170
They aren't happy though, males are more affected by this but women suffer, men just suffer more in the short term and its more apparent to them.
>>128836254
>wow you critique the brave new world like system we live in what a bitch
>>
File: 1465160581059.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1465160581059.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>128819692
I can relate to these feels.
>Tfw raised on dreams.
>Tfw told I could be anything.
>Tfw all I want is to cure death and be a space-time pirate captain and take vacations on my moon base from time to time before settling down with a nice super-computing super-A.I. and building a super city in the hollow earth so I can begin my search for undead-super-mecha-hitler.
>>
File: 1490758084906.png (644KB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490758084906.png
644KB, 1109x1600px
>>128800254
I fully agree with this, to put it simply if men don't have something they can truly throw their life fully at, risking life and limb, they can't be satisfied.

To go along with this competition is necessary, it's why men are so drawn to video games, sports, etc. I never thought of myself as a competitive person just playing video games, but when I took up a sport that actually has a combative or intense element to it, racquetball in this case. I noticed a drastic overall change in myself, I was much more satisfied with life overall.

It's my view that combat or some form of combative training, along with a competitive interaction in your day to day life is necessary to live a happy life as a man.

For me I go to the range and train my body in some form every week, and play racquetball in a league weekly to get these needs met.
>>
>>128829247
i think this plays a part too
video games are competition and gratification and you are more likely to be on an even playing field with someone else. it's the path of least resistance if you crave that sort of thing, which makes sense because "balance" is such a huge crying point for any given competitive game community. this is bad.

i think group sports and fitness should be mandatory for a population. it rejuvenates the gabanergic system making you more resilent to stress, builds social skills and confidence through fitness. i think this might be a major stepping stone, to lessen the frequency of avoidancy issues we could have separate leagues for fitness and capability and as someone builds their fitness they can move on to different groups.
>>
>have no way of getting out of the place I live without money
>all the job are part time minimum wage bullshit jobs because no companies want to pay up for insurance and benefits
>those jobs are taken and filled by baby boomers and even older seniors who had to come out of retirement because that failed them

guess I'll just rot here until I'm old and gray and never see anything past this town
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

This isn't anything new for japan.
>>
File: 1453717781208.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1453717781208.gif
993KB, 924x507px
Men have no reason to contribute to society. Why should they want to? Women and by extension starting a family can no longer be seen as a prize. Why would you contribute to a society that hates you when you get nothing but the shaft out of it?

Might as well find a comfy place to hide away while the world burns down.
>>
>>128836082
>problem in burgerstan is there isn't that much area off the grid in the decent areas.

Get off the coasts. Head north and into the mountains. Harder living but super low population density. Not even the state police will bug you long as A. Don't start wildfires B. Stay off populated private property.
>>
>>128836797

Pic related.
>>
>>128803757
This is true, but there are women out there that are good. The jew wants you to believe there aren't
>>
File: anger.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
Tell me is it slavery when you get what you want?

What do you know of meaningless!? Argh! Spend most of your life ruled by another, watch your race dwindle to a handful...and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength!
>>
Those guys who invented nukes ruined human society :(
>>
>>128800254
>>all of human history dealt with violence
>>kids these days have all that and have no problems
>>random acts of violence
remember the story of the neo-nazi who converted to islam and then killed his nazi friends? why would this happen?
all compulsions to violence are random. race and religion are just an excuse because violence IS it's own end.
the cognitive dissonance of living in a world where they believe violence should always have context but doesn't is fucking with everybody's head in one way or another. what we need to do is take a loooooong look at ourselves and try to figure out how to reconcile our prehistoric instinctual impulses with a world where it's not always necessary. you don't need to pick up the spear if there isn't a mammoth or saber-tooth tiger nearby, but that doesn't render the spear ultimately useless (to speak in silly abstracts).
>>
File: the prophecy kek.gif (3MB, 590x633px) Image search: [Google]
the prophecy kek.gif
3MB, 590x633px
>>128800254
>implying the internet is not society
>>
>>128802186
I think it's further evidence of it being a psychiatric disorder. Close people like siblings often trasfer shared psychiatric delusions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson
>>
This thread proves to me the jews won. They have made Man their bitch. You can also notice the shills saying that there is nothing to live for, nothing to fight for goys. Stay good goys /pol/
>>
>>128800254
Utopia Rat Experiment.
Once we as humans see that food and safety are taken care of, we check to see if we need more people in the tribe, if we don't then we collapse, evolution didn't prepare us for paradise, it only gave us the tools to survive in a harsh world.
We were meant to wake up at sunrise, grab a spear and spend the day tracking prey, there was no free time to spend having a midlife crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>>
>>128810366
Fuckin eh this is accurate
>>
>>128822972
Its ironic, tw girls love sg guys but their own girls hate them for being spineless betas
>>
All I need is

>internet and computer
>bed
>food
>toilet
>bus pass for doctors appointments

Universal basic income is the future.
>>
ONCE THE BABY BOOMERS DIE OFF, THERE WILL BE A SHIFT IN THE POLITICAL AND BUSINESS WORLD AND THINGS WILL WORK BETTER.

WE ARE STILL BEING CONTROLLED BY OUT-OF-TOUCH OLD MEN. WHEN THAT GENERATION IS FINALLY DEAD, A NEWER ONE WILL COME IN AND REPLACE THEM WITH FUNCTIONAL AND MODERN POLICIES THAT CAN WORK IN THE MODERN WORLD.

WE HAVE EXPERIENCED SO MUCH ADVANCEMENT AND PROGRESS IN THE PAST 100 YEARS, PEOPLE BORN 50-60 YEARS AGO MIGHT AS WELL HAS BEEN BORN 200 YEARS AGO. THEY CANNOT ADJUST. WE MUST WAIT FOR THEIR DEATHS.
>>
>>128810366

We're in a society that doesn't provide both meaning or family. As men we only have one purpose outside those. We're cannon fodder waiting for the fire.

The economic depression will come first. War won't begin without the cold and hungry begging for it.
>>
>>128822729
Calhoun experiment is fishy.
I bet they pulled the plug on it and just made up that all the mice extincted
>>
>>128800254

I mean, tavistock kinda forced me to.

But absolutely nothing in my life is typical.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>128800254
>be me
>17
>be called "funny" "cute" "romantic" "sweet" by woman
>be friendzoned everytime
>7/10 so It's not like I'm ugly
>I only see lonelyness and isolation in my future
>pic related when you can't live out the 14 words
>I wouldn't beable to live with myself if I got with a girl who is a total slut
>want to settle down

Like 10, even 5 years ago I would of had a GF at this age but for some reason they're simply uninterested. Due to this I really have never seen myself living beyond 25. Either I die in while in the military or I kill myself as soon as I get out. The only thing I really wish to do in life is to settle down but it seems no-one is interested in me.

But OP has a point and reproducing very important, this may be the first generation who, after the age of 25, are mostly virgins.

Feels bad man. /R9K/
>>
>>128836797
>>128836840
Even those empty areas are still owned by someone or close, its hard.
>>128836997
You're a retard, i knew devon arthurs personally and he expressed some of the very same ideas presented in this thread, no one knows what really happened at this point.
>>128837412
Things won't be better because its still all owned and ruled by the kikes. Trump and so on isn't an improvement. Democracy is a very clever system as it allows for just enough change to make people happy but not enough for anything good to come out of it.
>>
>>128835455
At least you have that option. I'm stuck in Canada where you don't even get the opportunity to punch commies because they are in power
>>
File: IMG_1905.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.png
165KB, 639x462px
>>128800254
Well, in my experience:

When everyone pressures you to give up because you'll never reach anything and then expects everything from you, you can only end as a total fuckup.

That was my whole 26 years of life. Been shut-in for about 5 years now.

I became a filthy nihilst that plays games 24/7 so i can get my mind off buying a gun and dining on ammunition.
>>
>>128837412
Calm the fuck down faggot.
>>
>>128837950
>Things won't be better
Yes they will.

You would be amazed at how out of touch and stupid most people over 50 are these days. They're inflexible.
>>
>>128837950
>Even those empty areas are still owned by someone or close, its hard.

Sure but vast portions of it are just cattle grazing lands or federal forests. With no one around for literal hundreds of miles. No one cares what you do out there long as you don't burn shit down, or directly bother people.
>>
>>128838032
Blaming boomers is the most low level pseudo-repdill there is. The problems we face today link back all the way to the fucking enlightenment, and have been being built up ever since. People in our generation are basically neo-boomers. Look at the 60s and look at today, its easy to see the comparisons. Democracy offers no significant change, and believing that problems derive from anything other than the system itself is delusion.
>>
File: pepe shotgun.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shotgun.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>128837412
>tfw in 40 years we might as well have been born 1000 years ago
Shit, fucking kids in 2050 will be zooming around in hoverboards 20 feet in the air calling us oldfags niggerfaggots while eating their NASA hotpockets that they only need to eat to stay full for a year. Hell terror attacks will be arabs on hoverboards shooting laser guns.
>>
>>128838463

>terror attacks will be arabs on hoverboards shooting laser guns.

I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 1492354769673.png (430KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492354769673.png
430KB, 625x480px
>>128837851
>Either I die in while in the military or I kill myself as soon as I get out.

This was my original plan. I got out about 6 months ago and would have killed myself if I didn't fall in love with some roastie who said she will marry me. She is dating someone else though so I'm pretty sure I'm just being exploited.
>>
>>128838339
>Blaming boomers is the most low level pseudo-repdill there is.
They're a bunch of slowthinking, stubborn dumbfucks who literally are in denial about the state of the world.We need changes that are drastic to match our drastic progress. Boomers are a massive obstacle to this. Things like UBI will NEVEr happen while idiots like them reign.

> People in our generation are basically neo-boomers.
Yeah but at least we'll be able to set up a society that favors us rather than getting fucked by grey wrinkly sacks of ignorance. I'm fine with being a "Neo-Boomer" if it means moving society forwards. Like, my main issue with boomers is their stubborn and willful blindness. I can only hope we'd be less willfully blind.

>>128838463
I disagree. We can adjust and learn and adapt much more readily than past generations.
>>
File: 1495849592344s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495849592344s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>128838554
>tfw randomly die as I sit on the bench in the park fapping to my hentai nippon beach girl simulator and get a laser rifle shot in the face
>>
>>128810366

Praise
>>
>>128838591
that happened to me. Some repilled qutie (Czech) really got into me but told me later she actually had a BF who she lived with and said then and there she chose him.

I already had given up on life at that point but she came across my path and I actually had a reason to live. and now that she's basically gone I REALLY want to KMS now.
>>
>>128800254
Its because they have no problems to solve that they feel that they have no purpose, Hence why so many cling to artificial outrage in social justice,

To be a Human means to engage in conflict, If there's no conflict then we'll just make it.
>>
>>128838701
Boomers aren't what causes any of this man, its just that boomers were the first generation raised in a ZOG run west. Every generation after the boomers has been just as cucked politically speaking. This whole gen z being right wing shit isn't anything new, its like the resurgence of conservativism in the 80s and 90s, nothing truly changes for the better.
>>
>>128836482
Japan already have 'mandatory' morning exercises for young children. I think it is not enough to do such.
I'm wondering if mandatory training national service is better. If you don't know things to do in life you can just join after the training. And since it actually gives you friends and fitness too.
>>
>>128839050
>Boomers aren't what causes any of this man
They aren't the cause, they're just directly inhibiting potential solutions. We should be all in on stuff like Nuclear Power and Geothermal. But we can't because boomertards are scared because of muh atom bombs and too ignorant to even know what geothermal is. Boomers would oppose UBI because they'd see it as some form of communism.

Boomers are fucking morons and they hold a LOT of power. I know it's easier for you to blame a Jew conspiracy, but you should consider what I've said.
>>
File: givem steel boys.jpg (377KB, 1400x1042px) Image search: [Google]
givem steel boys.jpg
377KB, 1400x1042px
>>128811316
They'll batter down the prison walls and rescue him like in some western movie!
>>
File: vQeyh.jpg (107KB, 728x559px) Image search: [Google]
vQeyh.jpg
107KB, 728x559px
>>128839244
They aren't doing shit, the next generations will carry on the same political practices. How many millenials support nuclear power despite the efficiency? Boomers are morons who hold a lot of power, but the people replacing them are too. Its been this way since america was founded (using US as a reference because short period and its democratic), the US has always has the pendulum swing back and forth between right wing and left wing. Sometimes they'll make some small improvements here or there, like in the progressive era, but when it comes to worldview and actual meaningful changes, nothing is for the better in democratic systems.
>>
I'm just ugly.
>>
>>128828046
Without whites the Jews lost their greatest puppet, They will find that Asians wont play ball, Islamists will specifically target them, Africans will storm in and replace the native population of every country with a open borders policy.
>>
>>128836058
scam game
>>
>>128824986
Just because we feel this way doesn't make it right to turn it into words anon.
>>
File: 1487650607118.jpg (450KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487650607118.jpg
450KB, 1920x1280px
>>128838903

I can't help but feel like you are where I will be in the near future. A naive part of me likes to think that maybe if that one person could take interest in who I am then maybe there will be more. I want to believe that there is something more to strive for but it's REAL hard not to see the appeal in ending it all.
>>
>>128834408
People like you are just dominering sociopaths. Not leaders. You see your countrymen as just compatition, obstacles, expendable cordwood to be burned in your own blind quest for more power, more control.
There are real shepherds of their fellow man out their mate. You know what they do to people like you?
>>
>>128822604
teach them Spanish, saved me from getting my ass kicked by Mexicans, at least most of the time.
>>
>>128800254
Correlation does not equal casuation.
>>
>>128839248
people don't break into prisons to rescue innocent men nearly often enough
>>
>>128838903
>I REALLY want to KMS now.

Just do it. It's not like it's going to get better. Your loved ones will be sad for a weekend, but they'll realize it's for the best, with time.
>>
What, did you think White Genocide would be a pleasant thing to watch up close?
>>
White self-hatred is SICK!!
>>
>>128837851
You need to unplug from the feminist matrix.
Make yourself the prize in a womens eyes, and never give in to her shit tests or any other demands. Basically give up women, they cant give you what you want and they cant love you like you imagine
>>
>>128800254
>Enjoying a little freedom in a shitty world that is only going to get worse from now on
>Enslaving yourself to a woman so you can make children who will have to live in this shitty world with a good 50% odds of her divorcing making you end up paying child support and be even more miserable for the rest of your life
Geez, I wonder why how many men choose to jack off and play vidya.
>>
>>128822533
I always found it funny how all the goodness and humanity in all of China was able to fit in a 10,000 square mile island.
>>
>>128838463
Arabs. Arabs never change.
>>
File: 14813531662660.png (398KB, 523x451px) Image search: [Google]
14813531662660.png
398KB, 523x451px
>>128840006
>White boy has been cucked
>OMG White Genocide
>>
>>128800254

>Stupid People use drugs a means of escapism, because they're too stupid to find a hobby

I'm 18 and I'm complacent with where I am I want to save for a 3 bedroom house with two baths in a decent neighbourhood just having a disposable income for travel and painting on the side

>also whenever people don't accomplish anything in their lives they think joining a movement will keep their name in history so upper middlecass kids will join antifa after reading Marxism and learning about the Decemberist Movement
>>
>>128839168
What use is mandatory national service if that 'service' is for multiculturalisim and the displacement of whites?
>Hurr durr, I'm training with my enemies to destroy my people & culture.
>>
>>128828648
this is a good way to put it, I can't really make out what keeps me going some times probably cause it's a bunch of different things, more things than usual for a person maybe but this is probably one of them, I can relate.
>>
>>128838701
Only lazy fucks want ubi.
>>
File: 51P98Bf0hYL.jpg (47KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
51P98Bf0hYL.jpg
47KB, 325x500px
>>128800254
read this book
>>
>>128841319
It's a necessity.

I'd take a job if I could get one. But I can't and the process required for welfare is basically worse than killing myself.
>>
This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. Bunch of pathetic pukes blaming others for their problems. Whine about being NEETs and "omg society won't allow me in" - but then turn around and attack wagecucks.

Make something out of your lives. Join a sports team, learn a martial art, read history, go to church/discover spirituality... These are true redpills, not just moping about how you've been screwed by the system.
>>
>>128841529
>implying
I'd make something of my life if somebody would employ me.

It's that fucking simple. I just want a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>128841470
Why can you not find a job? Go to college and become a friggin electrician and make $25.50 for the rest of your life. The jobs are out there, the motivation of the cucks isn't high enough to go after them.
>>
>>128841626
>Go to college
I'd rather kill myself. Getting through K-12 was hell. No way I'm going back.
>>
>>128841618
Don't sit back and whine about you not enjoying the job. Make the job enjoy you, you pathetic weakling. Life is all about making the most of your situation. Find the job, then become passionate about certain aspects. Don't buy into the "omg I have to love 100% of my job all the time" meme that the boomers and guidance cousellors pushes.
>>
>>128841751
Then I have no sympathy for you. Hopefully you starve, worthless cuck.
>>
are there any legit white nationalist groups are aren't an FBI honeypot, or flat out retarded ?
there are some great minds here if we worked together we could become powerful
>>
File: eyebrow.png (335KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow.png
335KB, 640x360px
>>128841759
>Don't sit back and whine about you not enjoying the job.
Why the fuck would I tolerate a horrible job? Spend my time being unhappy so I can have money but no time to spend the money or appreciate anything? Just knuckle down right? It'll pay off right? Eat shit. You aren't fooling me.
>Then I have no sympathy for you.
I don't want your sympathy. I want the means to survive my time on this earth without becoming a literal slave for someone else.
>WELL GO TO COLLEGE/UNI AND WORK FOR YOURSELF!
Schooling in general is offensive to me. Being forced to sit around and be bored for 13 years of your life does that to a person. Would you believe that the only things I learned in school were some things about chemistry and mathematics? I almost never learned in school. I learned in my home life and outside school.

So I'm not exactly excited by the prospect of spending money to go to school. At all.
>>
new kids are over stimulating to take excesses in everything, to feel all right and to be have one have to know how to dose. Liberals always overdose in everything, in the other side traditionalist know how to dose correctly.
>>
>>128842221
To elaborate on this: If you give me UBI, I'll have my basic needs in the bag and I might even be able to contribute to society in other newer ways.

I might even feel motivated/inclined to volunteer and give away man hours for the common good. But as it stands now? Fuck that.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.