[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Guns

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 32

Alright, Amerisharts, how about a little input?

How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing and are worth an investment in, either as a hobby, form of protection or as a tool? Whenever Americans argue about it they typically refer to the second amendment and the right to bear arms. How would you convince an anti-gun European without having the second amendment to fall back on?

Secondly, why are the cultures so different? Why would many Americans agree if you told them that guns should be legal and that self-defense should be your responsibility rather than the states? Does it go back to the class differences of early Europeans where a gun was often reserved for the wealthier? Do the world wars play a role in people's reluctance, or are European citizens just generally more submissive and willing to entrust the government? Of course there are countries which are exceptions but on the whole a lot of Europe is fairly antigun, especially the average person who isn't a farmer, hunter, etc. Do you think Europe will ever soften up, especially considering the fact they recently tightened up the laws purely for inhouse political reasons rather than anything valid?
>>
You don't. The entire political culture on almost every issue in America is to the right of every western and even most central and eastern European countries. There's also more of a need for guns in America and of course the second amendment completely changes the conversation since the starting point in these conversations is basically always airing on the side of being able to own guns.

tl;dr I see no way to do so
>>
You start by saying, shooting can be fun and enjoyable.
>>
Mostly agree that there is probably "no way to do so".

America probably would have gotten rid of guns a long time ago but the 2nd Amendment prevents it and there's no easy political trickery to get around a Constitutional amendment like that. (Trickery like executive orders and regulations are very limited in what they can do without the court striking them down for violation of the Constitution.)

You need a basic fear of tyranny. An anti-authoritarian streak.

Liberal Europe is very pro-authoritarian as is the American liberal movement. They want big government and all power in its hands. None for the people, who they fear more than the government.

I don't know how you go from that mindset to the original American mindset.

Really you'd think Hitler would have convinced everyone that they need some fucking guns in the house but somehow that went the wrong way and Europe got even more disarmed.

So I dunno. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
>>
>>128799565
Good luck with that, the muddy that beheads you has more rights than you ever will. So giving ppl a way to defend against them will be vilified from the get go....and if they use a gun to kill you it'll be the guns fault.
>>
File: 1496196990906.gif (2MB, 413x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496196990906.gif
2MB, 413x343px
>>128799565
it's an equality thing.
it's not REALLY about guns.(if hand phasers existed)
it is about YOU having just as much right to defend yourself and your family with the best technology you can afford as any politician or celebrity against ANY threat.
>>
>>128799565
You live in a nation-state that has been ethnically homogeneous for all of recorded history. Whites in America started out as literally one town of about fifty people surrounded by two continents full of a different race. You're a lot safer abandoning your right to bear arms than we ever would have been.

Or anyway, that was the case before you started letting the religion of peace in.
>>
1. If kabob is not removed europe will have no whites by 2300

2. There is going to be another world war sometime in the next thirty years. Your pussy-ass neon vest police will not be there to help you
>>
File: 2nd Amendment.jpg (113KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
2nd Amendment.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
>>128799565
Idk if it's possible to convince the average European citizen...they seem to have a fundamentally different outlook on the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
>>
File: 9w2XwTM.jpg (57KB, 960x524px) Image search: [Google]
9w2XwTM.jpg
57KB, 960x524px
Here's a flowchart i've found to be somewhat useful.
>>
>>128799565

You people have it better and are more submissive and have more to lose and more to let your leaders steal and breed warriors with in your own nations borders.

ITS THE TRUTH

THE NORMIES HAVE TO UN NORMALIZE
>>
>>128804804

warriors is a bad description but they are that and dumb asses fanatics murderers low IQ retards shit skins a shit skin virtue signals better than anyone when they are somewhere they don't belong. The EU made it that way for them.
>>
>>128799565
>How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing and are worth an investment in
You show them the overwhelming evidence that law enforcement are incapable of preventing someone with a weapon and intent to use it on you before he has used it on you.

Under European law, if you kill your aggressor in self defense, you'll be dragged in front of a kangaroo court and be sentenced for having the gaul to not rely on the state for your protection, but at least you won't be fucking dead.
>>
>>128799565
The only chance you have is a major purge during a ww3 type scenario. You not only need to win the fight, but a vast majority of group think liberals need to be exterminated in mass. Seems unlikely though.

So basically nothing that doesn't envovle a time machine.
>>
One
Home invasions will rise as an inevitable consequence of mass immigration coinciding with the next massive economic implosion.
Two
When shit gets tough, tough stick together. Where parts that have diverse phenotype, sim cultures will stick with who they know. Islam does not prohibit and encourages the looting and killing of infidels they will have no moral ambiguity besides their own self guilt. And the reinforcement of European evildoers "brought" them to this land, then "lied" to them, they deserve some recompense.
Three
Most European Central Banks have back up as asset T-Bills from Fed, which are pretty dodgy themselves due decades of splurging as balances to their liabilities (Their respective governmental debt obligations). I have no idea how they will pay their army past 3 months issuing worthless paper of no faith or value. First comes martial. Then comes forced foreclosures. Finally asset confiscation for perhaps paper equity of "market" value. There be a mutiny, and everyone will have guns.
Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But it is decades in the coming.
>>
File: smart family gun safety.jpg (582KB, 1800x874px) Image search: [Google]
smart family gun safety.jpg
582KB, 1800x874px
Step 1. Care about sovereignty. Your people must understand the importance of nationalism as the essential spirit of not letting outsiders govern them. Fully exit the globalist-communist cuck zone known as the European Union.

We can talk guns after step one is complete.
>>
File: chinastock.gif (66KB, 220x260px) Image search: [Google]
chinastock.gif
66KB, 220x260px
>>128805778
>>
I'm Faroese and we have absolutely no need for any weapons. It would be impossible to make an AR15 legal there
>>
File: orcs.jpg (175KB, 679x429px) Image search: [Google]
orcs.jpg
175KB, 679x429px
>>128799565
>How would you convince an anti-gun European
I wouldn't bother. They'll figure it out for themselves as the displacement and genocide of ethnic Europeans continues... or they won't and will become extinct.

I don't know why you peasants are so cucked, but it's not really my job to try to fix you. You'll need to sort out your own affairs.

I have the will and means to protect myself, my soil, and my family from whatever comes along, what you do or don't do is no skin off my nose.
>>
>>128799565
If the current rate of invasion continues, they won't need convincing. Every warm blooded male in Europe should be feeling rage right now. I can't understand how any man isn't filled with rage when his birthright is stolen from right underneath him. Or when his women are put in danger. Or when his society actively turns on him, calling him evil for all the good his kind has brought.

Any many with intact balls ought to be wishing for a fight right about now. And any man who wants to see results knows that guns are the way to do it. It's got to be churning somewhere in the back of Europeans' minds. They're being invaded, and the instinct of any human is to kill and drive out invaders.
>>
File: gun-free-zone-7501.jpg (61KB, 750x526px) Image search: [Google]
gun-free-zone-7501.jpg
61KB, 750x526px
I think the argument against gun ownership is weak, just like the manlets who are pro gun control
>>
File: time to die.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
time to die.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
It's always baffles me how many of name brand guns are Eurocucks in origin, yet the damn Eurocucks can't buy them easily. IE: FN, HK, Czech, Beretta, etc, etc.

Sadly, the only way to convince European to arm themselves is to have dindu and mudslimes attack and rape them. It's only when you are in grave danger against savages that you realize the importance of firearms. Firearms are the great equalizer.
>>
>>128806341
What was the argument to make them illegal? Don't you guys have an army? Do you have any idea how tenuous our grasp on world power is? Why are we letting our men get so weak?

I mean, seriously do you have rape there? Home invasions? Anything? If not, that's awesome. But even then, do you ever have any dog maulings, bear or wolf attacks? I know the Faroe islands are small, but maybe you've got wildlife that's dangerous? Do you hunt?

Also, Tyr kicks ass. Thanks for them.
>>
>>128799565
Show them statistics of Gun crime in the US broken down by race.

"White" America's crime is very similar to Europe. The stat's are heavily skewed by Latino and Black gang violence and inner city turf wars.
>>
>>128799565
>Secondly, why are the cultures so different? Why would many Americans agree if you told them that guns should be legal and that self-defense should be your responsibility rather than the states?
History+fierce individualism+suspicion of government. During the revolutionary war patriots had to go to great lengths to secure guns and ammo. Because of the injuns, geography, lawlessness in the west and generally tough life its been fixated in our minds to be as self reliant as possible especially when it comes to self preservation, also the average American cant stand the thought of not having his life in his own hands. America was created by a bunch of dudes that were extremely suspicious of government and i get the feeling that everyone thinks that the government is always up to no good. Those views and values have been past on from those men and have been carved into the culture and mindset
>>
File: 2ndfixed.jpg (157KB, 893x721px) Image search: [Google]
2ndfixed.jpg
157KB, 893x721px
>>128799565
>How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing
Soon enough it will be unavoidably apparent that the leadership of Europe is lying to its people when the extremes between the partner nations become unavoidable.

Switzerland has guns a plenty. Owning one is not difficult. They're also reconsidering their admissions of relatively few refugees.

Poland is admitting no refugees. And the threat of sanctions might force their hand to either leave the EU, or protest the sanctions.

Outlying countries like the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Hungary aren't taking anyone in and are pushing for citizens to arm themselves.

The insanity of defenselessness and the admission of people openly determined to kill you is only going to become clear as contrast becomes clear.

Those that refuse to see the writing on the wall frankly don't deserve to survive. They've lost their instinct for self-preservation and probably deserve the fate they've brought upon themselves.
Anyone seeing this and wanting to avoid it needs to leave as soon as they can.
>>
File: Kabba Knight 2.jpg (356KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kabba Knight 2.jpg
356KB, 1024x768px
>>128799565
I guess it kinda like your dick, you aren't always going to use it but it is nice to know it's there.
>>
>>128807314
I'm pretty sure white america has the lowest murder rate of the entire world

>>128804568
this video sort of eludes to that
>>
File: 0_f7e28_8f8822d_orig.jpg (248KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0_f7e28_8f8822d_orig.jpg
248KB, 1200x1200px
Most people that have learned to love guns, have had to learn the lesson the very hard way....
>>
>>128799565
I can describe how I sold the concept
to my wife, which I will assume is a similar task.

I showed her a video of a home invasion with three black men. The sole defender was a small Asian woman. I asked her if she had anything but a gun, would this woman have had a chance? A knife? A sword? The gun is the great equalizer for the ordinary citizen and the physically weak or outnumbered. Then we talked about why gun laws are likely why the home invasion rate is substantially higher in the U.K. than the US.

I then asked if prohibition of any good actually prevents access (in a meaningful way) to that good. Alcohol? No. Marijuana? No. And so on, in conjunction with an explanation of inner-city crime with almost exclusively unlicensed firearms.

Then we talked about police response times. Take the recent London attack: 8 minutes? Insanity. "When seconds matter, the police are minutes away." The police are useful but typically function in a reactive manner. Having a gun culture is a more prophylactic approach, in the sense that criminals-to-be have to add that very difficult variable to the calculation.

We also talked about why we have a fire extinguisher, carbon monoxide alarm, and other similar things in our home. We hope they never need to be used, but err on the side of being prepared because we value the lives of our families and, therefore, ourselves as well.

This is all stuff that's been said a million times before, though. Euros mostly gave up their gun rights, and (for certain other reasons) governments will fight tooth-and-nail to prevent you from getting them back.
>>
I wouldn't focus as much on the guns first as the mindset.

The ideas that the state is simply not going to be able to protect people in advance from crimes. That realistically it's up to normal citizens to be able to hold it together until the police show up.

Also, simply being able to admit that there are some problems where guns are the best solution would be a big shift for many euro citizens, like using peace marches to fight the Nazis.
>>
File: gun problem in america.jpg (68KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
gun problem in america.jpg
68KB, 750x500px
>>128807014
They're in the EU. It's like asking how prisoners with their limbs chained could be made to start caring about physical fitness again.
>>
>>128799565
So you can kill people if needed. It's one of the most effective ways to kill someone. Some people deserve to be killed.

If they pretend like they never do then they are imbeciles and you shouldn't be speaking to them.

The entirety of civilization is held up my measured violence. To those who say violence doesn't solve anything, I laugh. It's literally the best problem solver. You can't have civilization without the dispensations of violence.
>>
>>128799565
I am gona get a Rifle similar to Springfield rifle so i could enjoy shooting cans in my village from the top of the roof
>>
File: 1447411333060.jpg (306KB, 2048x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1447411333060.jpg
306KB, 2048x1359px
The strong will survive and the weak will perish.

Guess which side the fucking EU is on....
>>
>>128800947
This guy is on the money
>>128804568
It is possible. Most people havnt done any research on the subject and just repeat whats popular.
>>128805270
I doubt thats enough, euros put too much faith in authorities and they have/had the luxury to do so. Its common sense that you should be allowed to defend your own life, self preservation.
>>128806341
Fair enough, but what about the want aspect of it? If i want to go to the range why should i be stopped by the government? Who are this people that tell me what i can and and cant do as long as im not hurting anyone anyway.
>>128807314
That shit wont fly son.
>>128808546
See
>>
You can't. First start convincing them that self defence is ok. Otherwise you will be thrown in jail for shooting Abdul when he and 3 diversity distributors kick in your door.
>>
>>128807282
We never had any military type guns. We're 50.000 people without an army, protected by NATO.

Do we have rape? yes the behind the scenes kind of rape. It's extremely rare that violent rape happens. Do we have home invasions? no they're almost non-existent. We have no bears or wolves. Most dangerous animal I've seen at home was a Rottweiler. We have no dangerous wildlife, we didn't even have trees before we started planting them.

Given all this I really don't see any chance in hell we'd start legalizing guns. They do look fun though and I do follow some gun channels. Hopefully I'll shoot some guns one day.

>>128809877 No one here wants guns. I've only encountered 1 person who actually wants guns, but he's the "taxation is theft" kind of guy so yeah... that goes without saying.
>>
File: 1307895744964.jpg (1MB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1307895744964.jpg
1MB, 1200x807px
>>128799565
1. Guns are not an investment unless you plan on buying and selling a lot like you do stocks. Almost nobody does this.
>How would you convince an anti-gun European without having the second amendment to fall back on?
I would say this:
I think you and I are free people, that is free to buy and sell property, barter for goods and services without taxation, freedom to speak your mind, free to freely associate with people, freedom to travel, own a business, etc... Are you not free to protect your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness?

>Why would many Americans agree if you told them that guns should be legal and that self-defense should be your responsibility rather than the states?
It's related to the above. You are a free person (here) to eat what you want, travel where you want, and in a frontiersy way, are responsible for yourself. That's also why the political right also hates Obamacare because it surrenders that freedom for you to choose your healthcare (including not having any) to the state.

The political left thinks that we should be a nation of people (instead of laws) and should use our generated wealth to subsidize other people.

>Does it go back to the class differences of early Europeans where a gun was often reserved for the wealthier?
No, because poor people had guns in the US. You could be a man of meager means and hunt with a rifle, and sell your food for something else.

>Do the world wars play a role in [European] people's reluctance [in owning guns], or are European citizens just generally more submissive and willing to entrust the government?
Europe had other aspect, like ruling kingdoms with a hierarchy, so you fundamentally grew up expecting the government to protect you.

Us burgers had no guarantee of protection, so we feel it our need to own it ourselves.
>>
>>128799565
> How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing
Keep importing brown people
>>
>>128799565
For once Italy is quite good, the high number of burglars made us change our mind we had a Spike of request in 2015over 1,2 milion request of licence, the whole opposition , especially the ight is demanding laws more similar to the american castle law
http://www.ilsecoloxix.it/p/italia/2016/11/06/ASaf330E-italia_essere_cacciatore.shtml
>>
>>128799565
>America was founded by terrorists, for terrorists

Revolution is in our blood
>>
>How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing and are worth an investment in, either as a hobby, form of protection or as a tool? Whenever Americans argue about it they typically refer to the second amendment and the right to bear arms. How would you convince an anti-gun European without having the second amendment to fall back on?
Ask them if they trust the government. The main reason the US loves guns is because they hate/mistrust the government, and most of us jerk off at the thought of 1776 happening again. Hell, I'm pretty sure Trump was gearing up to pull a 1776 if he lost, considering how shocked he looked when he won on election night.
>Secondly, why are the cultures so different? Why would many Americans agree if you told them that guns should be legal and that self-defense should be your responsibility rather than the states? Does it go back to the class differences of early Europeans where a gun was often reserved for the wealthier? Do the world wars play a role in people's reluctance, or are European citizens just generally more submissive and willing to entrust the government? Of course there are countries which are exceptions but on the whole a lot of Europe is fairly antigun, especially the average person who isn't a farmer, hunter, etc. Do you think Europe will ever soften up, especially considering the fact they recently tightened up the laws purely for inhouse political reasons rather than anything valid?
Reason for our differences is nationalistic pride. Everyone who lives in the US has to learn about the exploits of George Washington and how he fought the government for independence. Overall, we spend our entire lives being told that we aren't puppets to our government, and that it's our duty to kill the government when it goes too far. I doubt Europe has anything like Washington in their history classes.
>>
>>128810660
Dunno what shits like there, but im assuming theres a law prohibiting him for owning one or making it unreasonably difficult. My point is that people shouldnt be limited by government on what they can or cant do regardless of public support, as long as theyre not hurting anyone and are not a danger to themselves/society.
>>
>>128810818
Hahaha, this too. Only a matter of time before everyone wants them.
>>
File: ban-cars.jpg (98KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
ban-cars.jpg
98KB, 868x960px
>>128799565
initiate meme warfare
>>
File: uk-handgun-ban.png (120KB, 1410x1015px) Image search: [Google]
uk-handgun-ban.png
120KB, 1410x1015px
>>128812258
>>
>>128810660
>Denmark
>Doesn't have a massive nig and spic population to commit a majority of shootings, killings, rapes and home invasions
>>
File: n57nn.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
n57nn.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
>>128799565
Quick being a pussy continent, faggot.
>>
File: experts-agree-gun-control-works.jpg (29KB, 458x357px) Image search: [Google]
experts-agree-gun-control-works.jpg
29KB, 458x357px
>>128812258
>collectivists collecting the people's guns
>>
File: Capturewww.png (114KB, 276x292px) Image search: [Google]
Capturewww.png
114KB, 276x292px
>>128812338
>those lines
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson_islam-peace.jpg (71KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson_islam-peace.jpg
71KB, 960x408px
>>128812258
>>128812597
>literally hitler
>>
1. You don't, because there are three generations of Europeans now who have been indoctrinated to think guns are barbaric and not needed in their "peaceful enlightened society". The last generation of Europeans who had a reliance on guns (WWII era) are almost extinct.

2. The culture is different because of the basic and due respect for personal freedoms that have been insulated from European influence since our founding; of which our founders realized that every well regulated man should have a firearm for defense should the need for a militia need be levied.

The only real solution is to have a European come here, go to a range fire a weapon and realize that it is fun as fuck and not dangerous so long as they're in the right hands.
>>
File: IMG_1207.jpg (66KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
66KB, 659x659px
>>128812258
Whoa, whoa: I absolutely need 470BHP. In fact, I need a shitload moar than that, which is why I drive a car with 640BHP.

Why? Because America, fuck yeah. I also need guns, because niggers.
>>
>>128799565
>How would you convince an anti-gun European without having the second amendment to fall back on?
Once they live with niggers for a few minutes you won't need an argument.
>>
File: 1496626906005.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496626906005.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>128812399
I'm Faroese. Wasn't talking about Denmark
>>
File: car-doesnt-stop.gif (2MB, 286x225px) Image search: [Google]
car-doesnt-stop.gif
2MB, 286x225px
>>128813116
haven't heard much from them lately. did we run them all over?
>>
>>128799565
You've been peasants under the heel of your lord for over one thousand years. That has changed only relatively recently (within the last 150 years or so) and even though you guys embrace freedom, you still trust your government to make all of the important decisions concerning the state of your nation. That's what hundreds (and in some cases even 1,000+) of years of living under a monarchy will do to you. Americans from the very beginning fled Europe because of persecution (religious or otherwise) and starvation (looking at the Irish here). We've also had an independent, frontier spirit even while we were a colony of the British. Murricans have always been big on individual and state rights over the federal government and I don't believe most Europeans think the same way. Our nation was founded on revolution against big government and guns were (and still are) a large part of that from a cultural standpoint.

tl;dr: we've always been rebels that distrusted our government while the same most likely can't be said for many Europeans (outside of /pol/ of course).
>>
>>128799565

"Hey, wanna see my dad's gun?"
>>
File: get-off-my-lawn.gif (1MB, 532x200px) Image search: [Google]
get-off-my-lawn.gif
1MB, 532x200px
>>128812258
>>
File: 1466122793090.jpg (47KB, 487x472px) Image search: [Google]
1466122793090.jpg
47KB, 487x472px
>>128799565
When nignogs come creeping through our windows we shoot them not secretly wish they rape my wife while I watch. Until you stop being cucks you can't understand.
>>
>>128799565

FN Herstal and HK in Belgium and Germany should be our friends

Czechs as well
>>
>>128813923
WE WUZ POCAHONTAS N SHIEEET
>>
>>128813923
>vast right wing conspiracy
>>
>>128799565
Just take the geographical average of Europe instead of a relevancy one and you will see people love guns there.
>>
>>128814178
kekekekek
>>
>>128810818
That could have the opposite effect. Crime will go up and compound European delusion. Consider leftist propaganda in the US. They increase prohibitions by citing erroneous "gun violence" statistics. They don't mention what drives most of it: suicides and non-white thug brutality. Instead they focus on the occasional white nutjobs. It's a psychological game.

Crime is a win-win scenario for them to disarm common people at all costs. If democrats and RINOs take full power in the coming years, we could get fucked like in the 90s (AWB pushed by 1st Lady Hillary) but worse.
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (88KB, 907x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
88KB, 907x726px
>>128813342

Glorious God Emperor's justice department has made it much easier for law-enforcement to crackdown on such shenanigans.

I certainly haven't runover any because the last thing I want is nigger gore ruining my 100 thousand dollar assault vehicle.

Plus guns are more effective for chimpout mitigation, should the need arise.
>>
>>128814310
saved

>>128814321
feels good man
>>
>>128812041
>only a matter of time

https://www.rt.com/news/320026-austria-gun-sales-spike/
>>
>>128816669
Too bad training for defensive shooting is not on the rise.
What happens is that Goldstein Guns and Ammo gets to make euros and the bought shotgun (pretty expensive here, even the shitty ones) gets to collect dust in some wardrobe because statistically we are still the second/third safest country of Europe and you won't need it here.
>>
Most of Western Europe is utterly fucked and only unfuck possibly unfuck itself with crisis of a magnitude we haven't seen in decades. Not on guns specifically, this is a ancillary issue to begin with, western modernity lives on borrowed time.
>>
>>128817562
what if we made the terms of the USA staying in NATO be that ~50% of all military age men from france, the uk, germany and all those other tiny shit countries were drafted and sent to invade iran?
>byob
>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppp
>>
>>128812258
Don't give them ideas!
>>
>>128799565
Its simple, you play the woman argument. A woman can defend herself from multiple attackers with a gun. A woman can defeat a rapists with a gun. A woman can feel empowered with a gun. Play up how guns would benefit women and most countries might legalize firearms. Automatics on the other hand might be the hard sell but there are a few work arounds for that.

I would point to the rising crime rates and the failure of the police doing their jobs. Also playing up the benefits to women since feminists will eat that up. Play up the threat of Russia invading and the citizens owning firearms will make it hard for Russians to conquer/maintain occupied land.

Culture wise, private owned firearms kind of helped with the formation of our country and the reason the right to bear arms is the 2nd amendment. Since the US didn't have a well trained army and having a shit ton of firearms in the average citizens hands makes it hard for an invading country to take control or maintain it.

As for the state government, State governments tend to be push overs and does what the Federal government says. Like deploying the National Guard (which is the state's militia) to foreign wars. States don't have too much power anymore. Class doesn't play much for firearms, the more money you have the more rarer guns and better type of ammo you have. But a bellow middle class can get an hunting rifle, AK, AR15, glock, eta. The second world war might play a hand in people owning firearms (Germany big time). Though most Europeans tend to be collectivists while America tends to have a lot of individualists.

I think due to the government failing to punish migrant criminals and the rising crime rates, there might be a push for gun ownership. France has soldiers in its streets to protect its citizens. At some point people are going to start demanding to the right to defend themselves. So properly in the next government elections, you might see push for firearms.
>>
>>128819927
i think we've breached the tipping point now where most americans, at least, are smart enough to see the satire. a year or two ago, your point would be completely valid though.
>>
>>128799565
>How do you convince the average European citizen that guns are a good thing and are worth an investment in, either as a hobby, form of protection or as a tool? Whenever Americans argue about it they typically refer to the second amendment and the right to bear arms. How would you convince an anti-gun European without having the second amendment to fall back on?

You can't. We'd be just as cucked if our based forefathers hadn't explicitly outlined the right for us.

France was nearly wiped out a generation ago due to a foreign aggressor and while I'm not an expert on french laws, I doubt they can own guns.

Nothing will change. Europe is permanently fucked. I wish I could convince all the American libs to move to the European utopia they always go on about. Just leave already.
>>
File: 10-out-of-10.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
10-out-of-10.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>128820342
>>
>>128820676
When was france almost wiped out? What are you talking about?
>>
>>128799565
Why would I waste my time trying to convince retards to defend themselves?
>>
>>128821149
he's either referring to hitler or that time when charlemagne stopped the mudslimes from taking over europe
>>
File: super-saiyan-alex-jones.gif (2MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
super-saiyan-alex-jones.gif
2MB, 320x234px
>>128821467
>one post by OP
this is now a burger thread
>>
>>128799565
You could try something like this

https://imgur.com/a/b7HSM

Attack the liberal talking points. Disprove them with science, statistics, AND rhetoric. Make use of emotional appeals as well.

You need to attack the brainwashing with a broad stroke. You'll succeed too, because of a secret ingredient the left doesn't have, known as The Truth.

Reality has a well-known conservative bias :^)
>>
>>128821701
Ok, lets eat corn starch soaked in corn syrup until we get diabeetus and are dependent on 10000$ insulin shots from Schlomo Kornfelth MD, manufactured by David Solomon Biotech Inc.
>>
File: cheeseburger.jpg (37KB, 426x297px) Image search: [Google]
cheeseburger.jpg
37KB, 426x297px
>>128822141
mmmmmmmmmmmm. work hard and some day you'll be able to afford burgers too.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.