[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Ben Shapiro?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ben.jpg (24KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
24KB, 620x435px
What does /pol/ think of Ben Shapiro?
>>
A jew that's cashing his shekels in from conservative entertainment. Doubt he cares about anything other than Israel's interests.
>>
>kike
>>
I think he's actually a pretty smart guy who knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>128796665
jew that threw his career under a bus for fake news relating to the trump campaign manager "assaulting" that female journalist.

Consequences were instant, and now he's irrelevant. fucking retard.
>>
Autistic sperg jew loser.
>>
>>128796665
He's incredibly intelligent and well-spoken, and is one of the best debaters I've ever watched. I agree with most of what claims to believe, though it's hard to know what his true motives are. Because remember, he's still one of (((them))).
>>
He's a kik
>>
>>128796665
Can't speak for /pol/, but this is an example of "seeing it everywhere and not knowing what it is". Enlighten me plz af..
>>
>>128798256
see
>>128797312

literally went full retard and ruined his career to white knight some woman trying to fake news trump campaign manager into problems.

plan backfired as trump had high-def cameras all over his own locales showing that the incident never occured.
>>
File: 1496700873125.jpg (53KB, 523x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496700873125.jpg
53KB, 523x315px
Why do you faggots constantly ask what /pol/ thinks about this little kike faggot and his shit tier attempt to present kikes to be anything other than the trash leftist commies they all deep down inside their kike heart know they really are.
>>
Smart guy who lives his life by the principles of Snek. Regrettably Jewish.
>>
>>128796665
There are some good redpills about him in this superior thread: >>128767107

Ben is not /ourguy/. He is a neocohen shill. Do NOT trust him, ever.
>>
Good speaker, great debater, has views consistent with Libertarianism/Conservatism except when it comes to Isreal where he becomes a massive kike all in with the zionists. Also his show, while entertaining is unbearable due to his constant shilling for advertisers and his (((premium service))) every fucking 5 minutes. No Agenda Show is objectively 100x better.
>>
File: Z8totfX.jpg (52KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Z8totfX.jpg
52KB, 600x337px
>>128798487
Thanks buddy, have a local sluts..
>>
File: 1460937113589.jpg (44KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1460937113589.jpg
44KB, 600x549px
A true conservative
>>
>>128796665
SPLC added him to their hate list, so he can't be all bad.
>>
>>128800400
He's not all bad, and that's the point. He wants to be the conservative ideologue. It is critical to the future of western nationalism that he never achieves that status. Read this thread bros, there are some solid redpills about him: >>128767107
>>
He's our Jew
>>
>>128802095
You'd have to be a brainlet to believe this desu.
>>
>>128796665
I think he's Jewish
>>
>>128796665
CIA haven't killed him yet?
>>
>>128796665
his show is fun to listen to if you want to hear everybody's narrative shot down.
>>
>>128796665
He's basically a non-anarchist libertarian.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.