[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally justify yourself /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1567.png (3MB, 2534x1378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1567.png
3MB, 2534x1378px
>You haven't adopted the raw meat only hight-test diet yet
>>
Might want to get the mold out of the fridge first
>>
>>128795870
Its a freezer, and thats ice.
>>
>>128795870
It's not mold you big dummy
>>
I just ate a chunk of raww goat brother ftw
>>
I don't want to die of liver failure
>>
>>128795392
Because I'm a human omnivore and not a fucking lion or a shark.
>>
>>128795392
hickory chips
225 degrees
cook until internal temperature is 180
>>
Raw meat isn't dangerous you losers. It's actually fairly important to your diet.

Most civilized people consume more raw meat than cooked.
>>
File: 1853.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1853.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>>128795966
hahahahaahaa

>>128795966
hahaahahaha

>>128797792
hahahahahaha
>>
>>128796868
>not a lion or a shark

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: limit.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
limit.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>128797792
maybe if by civilized you mean colorblind and cooks for himself, then... maybe.
>>
>>128798654
You know salami, prosciutto, tartar, mett, sushi, and a mountain of other meats are 100% raw right?

There is something beyond burgers and boiled steak, and if your animals weren't so diseased you wouldn't have to sanitize your food before eating it.
>>
>>128797792
If you like e.coli and salmonella I guess
>>
>>128795392
Enjoy your parasitic worms.
>>
>>128800668
Foodborne illness is a big issue in the usa, and uk but not so much in the countries that eat raw meat. They actually konw how to handle food.

E coli is mostly on veg
Salmonella is mostly in eggs

Your food is contaminated because the kill process and regulations are pretty terrible. For example in europe if you cut into the intestines during a kill the whole animal is condemned.
In the usa more than 50% of the meat is fecally contaminated during the kill, the solution they use is to wash the carcass with antibiotics if they've cut into the intestine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
I had a mettbrotchen for breakfast.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.