[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Cultural Marxism" is a hoax

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fsjs1413087857932.png (523KB, 843x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fsjs1413087857932.png
523KB, 843x1600px
Why do so many people on /pol/ constantly parade around the term "Cultural Marxism" to refer to anything they don't like? Notice how they never cite the works of the Frankfurt School themselves but merely go off on conjecture about the members' Jewish origins, or vague accusations about the mainstream media being allegedly owned by communists? Well this actual Marxist Jew has debunked the myth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
just because it doesn't meet the dictionary definition of the word it doesn't mean you can pretend to not understand it.
>>
>>128794114
It's not real. There is no conspiracy.
>>
>>128794397
Cultural Marxism = pacifism, anti-racism, feminism, and LGBT rights

I hope you're happy
>>
>>128794873
What do any of those things have to do with critical theory?
>>
>>128794397
Its not about being a conspiracy, conspiracy or not, it is a definition for those specific cultural things, I am sorry you're too niggerdly to wrap your brain around the concept.
>>
>>128795362
What does pacifism and LGBT have to do with Marxism?
>>
>>128793312
it's a buzzword for "liberal shit and foreign policy I don't like"

but hey, at least its better than calling it Zionism
>>
>>128795524
I see. It's still foolish to blame academia for it, much less the Frankfurt School.
>>
File: cy.png (6KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
cy.png
6KB, 280x280px
>>128793312
Go away.
>>
>>128793312
Holy shit /pol/ BTFO as usual how will we ever recover etc etc

Marxists unsuccessfully tries to convince you Neo-Marxism isn't the new Marxism - the post
>>
>>128795483
Certain postmodern Marxists believed the only way to prepare the ground for communism was if people could be convinced to abandon theyre organic/traditional attachments. While Marx believed that Capitalism would do this on its own, eventually people realized that wasnt actually happening and a more active promotion of antitraditional ideas was necessary. The most cynical among these Marxists viewed the use of marginalized groups as vehicles for the dismantling of the traditional cultures
>>
>>128796125
The Frankfurt School were, generally speaking, very poor Marxists, and most of them outright rejected Marxism at some point.
>>
>>128794397
>It's not real. There is no conspiracy.

Nobody said it was a conspiracy. You made that up.
>>
>>128795808
>I see. It's still foolish to blame academia for it, much less the Frankfurt School.

Academia is the fountain from which all the dystopian "progressive" shit flows.
>>
>>128796410
/pol/ believes it is part of a "Jewish conspiracy".
>>
>>128796607
>/pol/ believes it is part of a "Jewish conspiracy".

You are using the word conspiracy to misrepresent what other people believe. Nobody thinks that they all get together and plan shit as Jews while rubbing their hands together.
>>
>>128797610
Kevin Macdonald seems to think so.
>>
>>128793312
Critical Theory = Cultural Marxism

saged
>>
>>128796508
Academics don't lead, they follow.
>>
>>128798363
>Critical Theory = Cultural Marxism

So please show me where any theorist from the Frankfurt School promoted the things /pol/ tags as "cultural Marxism", specifically inter-racial relationships, feminism, multiculturalism, LGBT, shitty art, and so on.
>>
>>128793312
Noone ever cites the works of tou postmodernist, cultural marxist shits because they're of no value. All marxism is utter shit and has never solved a real problem in the world, it all leads to horrible atrocities and an impoverished populace
>>
>>128793312
New that your secrets are out in the open we will never be lied to again, fuck off
>>
>>128793312
sage
>>
File: RadicalChic.jpg (132KB, 232x492px) Image search: [Google]
RadicalChic.jpg
132KB, 232x492px
>>128793312

You have already tried this shit. Subversive apologetics. shut up and fuck off.

It is a go-to term about >>128795808 the degenerated state of academia caused by Marcuse.

>>128796257
Nah. they barely gave it any time before shoving Adorno aside and chimping out like retards.

This approach (Along with the likes of Che) has caused SO much counter productive damage but they fail to ever self reflect, instead shifting the blame onto newborn whites (their targets) by using their education systems to get them to accept culpability.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

No doubt about it, these slime are trying to snake out of a massive case of Alinskyite abuse.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.