[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok pol riddle me this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gentleswastika.jpg (44KB, 325x302px) Image search: [Google]
gentleswastika.jpg
44KB, 325x302px
Why does everyone "want to punch a nazi" when our ideology is not one of hate and unfairness but a natural balance of the human forces?

We should rebrand
WYT about this symbol for a start
>>
>>128792507
kill all jews! they are thiefs and liars the spawn of satan !
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 258x196px
we should only use anime inspired Adolfs to seem better also
>>
>>128792609
No gassing jokes, we will just say

"FIND A BETTER HOME FOR THE HEBREW, THEY ARE TOO SMART FOR OUR COUNTRIES "
>>
I just think everyone needs to come together. In America if the Nazis started recruiting black and Hispanic members that simply shared similar views, they'd become popular instantly. and could probably forge a strong third party.
>>
>>128793428
if their end game is going to their own country to make a strong homogenous society they are welcome
>>
>>128792507
yeah they need to realize that not all nazis are violent. those are just the extremists.
>>
>>128794057
this

#notallnazis
>>
I understand the homogenized argument and for the most part I agree. The problem arises from the fact while America was in it's infancy the Jews brought over black slaves and then while America was under Jewish sigil magick and a nonstop bombardment of alpha waves via television, the floodgates were opened up and now we have tons of Mexicans and others.

The best bet for the Nazi's is to keep making the younger generation laugh via dank memes and to try and reach out to black people, hispanics and others as to real world concern of Jewish tyranny via the banking system, the stock exchange, the anti-defamation league, feminism, "diversity" and Israel.
>>
>>128792507
I don't get all the hate. Real fascism hasn't even been tried. Everyone knows the nazis weren't real fascists and that fascism is a philosophy of peace.

People need to stop blaming white people for every little thing fake white people did throughout history and get over their europhobia.
>>
It always makes me laugh when commies say nazis are violent. They literally want to murder the bourgeoisie
>>
Commies don't want to murder just the bourgeoisie though. They seem to want to murder everybody the doesn't conform, especially wipipo.
>>
File: tumblr_mn3l7hlw3o1qibyrio1_500.jpg (140KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn3l7hlw3o1qibyrio1_500.jpg
140KB, 500x750px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.