[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are redpills bluepills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nqkpe8zPJT1ty0yqgo1_500.png (200KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqkpe8zPJT1ty0yqgo1_500.png
200KB, 500x487px
Redpills hate LGBT groups.

but LGBT groups are fighting for:
>leggings
>no bras
>no underwear
>no deodorant
>no age discrimination of relationships
>allowing girls to wear anything they want

Doesn't this mean hating them is fighting your human nature, and thus bluepilled?
>>
>>128788442
The ultimate redpill is realizing /pol/ is satire, "redpills" are just a retarded meme, and the alt-right is full of basement dwelling retards.
>>
>>128788442
>Snow White Pride
this has potential
>>
>>128788675
dont you dare
>>
>>128788442
That's not what LGBT groups are fighting for. Those are generalized characteristics of SJWs. Get off this fucking board. sage
>>
>>128788442
>no deodorant
I've definitely noticed this characteristic of LGBT hippos.
>>
All of those princesses are heterosexual, how are they related to LGBT?
>>
>>128788675
This
Meme it
>>
File: fuckoffbacktoreddit'.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffbacktoreddit'.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>128788597
>>
I'm fighting to not be told to kill myself everywhere I go and to not let muslims infest my country because I don't want to be thrown off a roof
>>
>>128788442
yellow shoulda been Mulan
>>
>>128788442
Literally what is good about your greentext?

You want your daughter to grow up a faithless whore?

No deodorant? JUST...

>no age discrimination
Pedophilia?
>>
File: 0Rv5TG0.png (166KB, 179x455px) Image search: [Google]
0Rv5TG0.png
166KB, 179x455px
leggings are degenerate unless you are actually doing yoga

no bras will make your tits sag like an african native

no undies and deorderant is degenerate
>>
>>128788442
I don't know OP, something about making your logo entirely out of consumer goods seems fishy to me
>>
File: IMG_0370.jpg (167KB, 580x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
167KB, 580x808px
The faggot agenda is just another form of degeneracy pushed by Jews to destroy society. I hate gays and you should too.
>>
File: ilet me handle it.jpg (24KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
ilet me handle it.jpg
24KB, 425x516px
>>128788442
>leggings
basically meant to empathize the shape of the legs and bring attention to them (good shape that's value is originally based on sex)
>no bras
while it is comfortable to not have support, it's detrimental to the shape of the breasts in the long run. It also makes the actual shape of the naked breasts visible.
>no underwear
It removes the protective layer which keeps the actual leg-wear (pants) from getting directly contaminated from residue which is excreted from the crotch and in some cases the anus. Thus it increases the chases of spreading fecal bacteria.
>no deodorant
Deodorant covers up the putrid smell of sweat and fights against the bacteria that would normally thrive.
>no age discrimination on relationships
Children are not informed nor emotionally mature enough in order to properly give consent. Completely abolishing age difference stigma in relationships could make children vulnerable to adults who are expressly interested in sexually exploiting them.
>allowing girls to wear anything they want
Technically girls have the right to wear whatever they want, but people have the right to have their opinions based on their clothing as well.

Also saged because i don't want to bump such a shallow thread.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.