[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly want to know why do you guys like Christianity? you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 108

File: 1492634477992.jpg (3MB, 2000x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1492634477992.jpg
3MB, 2000x1754px
I honestly want to know
why do you guys like Christianity?
you worship a jew, what happened to "no such thing as a good jew"
>>
>>128787312
>Worship a Jew
>A self hating Jew who stated Jews were all children of Satan who worshipped money and had turned their back on The Lord
Sounds like a Jew to me.
>>
>>128787312
blasphemy should be illegal
>>
>>128787312
I worship my creator. I am the creation. Jesus is my covenant with God.
>>
>>128787312
You do realise that you're asking christfags to reason logically. You might as well ask a goat to design a spaceship.
>>
>>128787312
Jesus literally came to earth to tell the jews that they're living wrong and going to go to hell if they don't change and that they don't actually rule over the goyim and that the goyim will inherit the kingdom of heaven if they accept him and then the jews killed him because they didn't like what he was saying.

There are dozens of ways to tip your fedora. Some of them even make some legitimate points. But "Jesus was a jew" is a fucking retarded criticism
>>
File: 1479533593551.jpg (44KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1479533593551.jpg
44KB, 476x476px
>>128789628
>>
>>128787822
What is the point of legislating religious matters?
Can't God take care of that stuff on his own?
What business do men have enforcing divine law?
>>
>>128787312
jews aren't inherently bad, they're just the main vectors of the disease known as postmodernism. Some of them are OK, just like rats and fleas aren't all evil even though they were the main vector of the plague.
>>
File: christ the jew.jpg (151KB, 930x657px) Image search: [Google]
christ the jew.jpg
151KB, 930x657px
>>128787822
>blasphemy should be illegal
>>128789261
>I worship my creator. I am the creation. Jesus is my covenant with God.
>>128790049
because jesus isn't divine he needs people to argue his case on his behalf because he's a filthy kike
>>
>>128790049
>Can't God take care of that stuff on his own?
There's nothing quite as impotent as a non-existent god. That's why christfags need blasphemy laws. The truth is not good for business, see.
>>
>>128787312
The heart wants what the heart wants
>>
File: Chart of Religions.jpg (775KB, 2000x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Chart of Religions.jpg
775KB, 2000x1316px
>>128787312
>/pol/ is one person that attends mass daily
/sigh
>>
File: jesusislord.jpg (146KB, 454x257px) Image search: [Google]
jesusislord.jpg
146KB, 454x257px
The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.
>>
>>128791504
Scammer or moron?
>>
>>128790484
yoink ty
>>
>>128791900
The ways of Heaven are not the ways of Earth.

Picture a river. You cannot make the power of the water your own by trying to grasp at the water or by trying to go against the current. Only buy surrendering to the flow which is already there, can you make the water's power your own.

You have probably been swimming against the current for a long time, anon. May Jesus bless and keep you brother
>>
>>128792229
Scammer or moron?
>>
>>128791504
>The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.
so you are going to force me to drink your jesus juice, are you?
fuck off, christkike
your absurd characterisation of jesus is a nonsense
he's a dirty jew who was never "raised from the dead by God"
it's just a shitty tale
what is wrong with you filthy christkikes
>>
File: 560074b96ef4d.image.jpg (369KB, 1175x1762px) Image search: [Google]
560074b96ef4d.image.jpg
369KB, 1175x1762px
Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.
>>
>>128792499
>what is wrong with you filthy christkikes
The answer is that they are terrified of death and dumb as dogshit. Cowardly morons.
>>
>>128787312
Fucking pagans.
>>
>>128787312
Because I want to believe in Jesus The God of mercy.
>>
File: monks.jpg (258KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
monks.jpg
258KB, 800x533px
>>128793041
>Fucking pagans.
that they are
all christians are dirty local shamans
>>
File: i-want-to-believe1.jpg (37KB, 608x507px) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-believe1.jpg
37KB, 608x507px
>>128793699
>Because I want to believe in Jesus The God of mercy.
he's no god of anything
he's just a plain old kike >>128792499
>>
Fun fact everyone who makes the "Jesus was a Jew" argument is either fucking retarded or Jewish themself. Jesud was arguably the worst thing to ever happen to Jewry, even worse than Hitler. In fact, witbout Jesus there would be no Hitler.
>>
File: happy merchant.jpg (91KB, 642x750px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.jpg
91KB, 642x750px
>>128794199
>Fun fact everyone who makes the "Jesus was a Jew" argument is either fucking retarded or Jewish themself. Jesud was arguably the worst thing to ever happen to Jewry, even worse than Hitler. In fact, witbout Jesus there would be no Hitler.
this filthy kike is calling me retarded
>>
>>128792995
I have no fear of death brother. :)
>>
>>128787312
Yet again God is a being who does not follow the laws of psysics and logic as we know it so all of our arguements are invalid until we see the truth right infront of our eyes. I personaly believe that he exists .
>>
>>128794617
>If you died today the world would be infinitely better.
you are insinuating that me dying would increase the happiness of your world
is that what jesus has done to you, you dirty christian filth?
>>
>>128794858
It would make God happy if you died.
>>
>>128794858
I wish you a long life in the name of Jesus. :) May Jesus bless and keep you my friend. Hare Krishna
>>
>>128787312
>why do you guys like Christianity?
i dont worship a space jew. seems kinda ghey to acknowledge any other group as being better than mine especially if the reason is a book they wrote says they are
>>
>>128794965
>It would make God happy if you died.
you're talking with "God", are you? you're conversing with him and he's telling you that it would make "God" happy" if i "died", is he? is that what jesus tells you, does he? where's your proof?
>>
File: egoism will save you.jpg (33KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
egoism will save you.jpg
33KB, 517x480px
>>128791504
Probably the gayest thing I ever read. If I was a proponent of Nietzsche, I would point out that the only respectable character in Jesus's story would be Pilate. However, I am only a proponent of myself and thus the whole affair is artificial to me.
>>128791273
Hahahaha, look at all those spooks!
>>128795189
You are very close to freeing yourself of spooks, now realize that "your group" is still not "you."
>>
>>128794858
>>128794965
Both of you stop insulting each other just to prove yourselves right and get yourselves together to improve the quality of your lives.
>>
>>128787312
Most people today are non-theists.

The reason why I like Christianity is that they are not bombing and murdering people all over the world based on its teachings.
>>
>>128789658
> Jesus literally came to earth to tell the (((jews))) that they're living wrong
> they don't actually rule over the goyim
> hat the goyim will inherit the kingdom of heaven if they accept him

So, jews needed a reminder of the cosmos.
Goyim present in other lands already got the message and were living right via their own religions.

> the jews killed him because they didn't like what he was saying.
Yes, and they continue to live wrong to this day and try to rule over Goyim. Thus Jesus and Christianity was a religion for (((them))) to get their shit together. Other religions already had their shit together and didn't attempt to rule over people. Christianity was a red-pill for jews who needed to learn how to be normal. It isn't a red-pill that needed to be swallowed by the other good stewards of the earth.

Hindus don't act like jews.
Buddhists don't act like jews.

They and others don't need such a religion to get their shit straight. Their shit is already straight and aligned on a higher spiritual path. Christianity is thus a religion designed for jews and those like them on lower spiritual paths in life. An aspect of God probably came back for the jews to remind them of how to get their shit in order.
>>
>>128787312
sage
>>
>>128795695
>Hindus don't act like Jews

Care to explain the caste system?
>>
(((((((((>>128795220)))))))))
Get fucked you fucking shill. I've never seen anyone so fucking dedicated to bash Christianity on this site, holy shit almighty.
>>
>>128794485
Which god?
>>
>>128795695
>Jesus literally came to earth to tell the (((jews))) that they're living wrong
Prove it? The most likely scenario is Mary was a bit of a whore, no?
>Goyim present in other lands already got the message and were living right via their own religions.
Weird, then why did Christians murder and force the conversion of European pagans?
>Thus Jesus and Christianity was a religion for (((them))) to get their shit together. Other religions already had their shit together and didn't attempt to rule over people
You have a poor grasp of history, the Jews were not exactly a dominant force during the times of the Roman Empire. They became a force much later, after moving throughout the globe (mostly to Europe) and creating banks, usury, etc. Your Christ did not stop the Jews.
>>128796038
>calls someone a jew
>worships a jewish god
>>
File: 1496261837254.jpg (22KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496261837254.jpg
22KB, 445x446px
>>128794315
How do anti christians cope with the fact that every guy that belongs in the elite knows that destroying christianity and the image of Jesus is the number one thing to gain power and keep it? We know this because it has already happened, there's a direct correlation between the decrease in population's spirituality (specially christianity in the west) and the rise of it's own demise. If you can't connect historic events like the Reanaissance, the French Rev, Communism, and now globalism (all events that purposefully brought us further from God) and who arranged them, the conclusion writes itself.
>>
File: 1491325651120.png (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491325651120.png
81KB, 200x200px
>>128791504
You understand that other religions have been teaching these principals for 1000s of years right? It's in that narrow pocket of the middle east that they seemingly needed a reminder as to how to act like normal stewards of the earth in search of higher spirituality. They didn't get the message and killed their messenger. They then reverted back to their old ways, corrupted to message, and tried to export it under the guise of being the one true religion to colonize the world and subdue it.

So, the rest of the world has fine. They weren't.
God tried to communicate with them to help them out. They didn't change one bit. Instead, they corrupted his message and tried to use it as another tool to subdue the others which were on higher spiritual paths already...

You guys better find your path soon before he comes back like he said. The rest of us have already gotten our acts together... 1000s of years ago.
>>
>>128787312
Because I have to pretend to be an ultra right wing conservative so I can fit in. Praise Jesus?!!
>>
File: 1448844773369.jpg (134KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448844773369.jpg
134KB, 960x720px
>>128795628
>The reason why I like Christianity is that they are not bombing and murdering people all over the world based on its teachings.
guess again, christkike >>57067570
>>128796214
>How do anti christians cope with the fact that every guy that belongs in the elite knows that destroying christianity and the image of Jesus is the number one thing to gain power and keep it? We know this because it has already happened, there's a direct correlation between the decrease in population's spirituality (specially christianity in the west) and the rise of it's own demise. If you can't connect historic events like the Reanaissance, the French Rev, Communism, and now globalism (all events that purposefully brought us further from God) and who arranged them, the conclusion writes itself.
what?
are you unaware that the concept of god is not uniquely christian?
>>
>>128794617
>>128794965
>>128796038
do not be angry brothers. If you truly love Christ, heed His words:

John 13: 34-35
"A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”

And remember...
Matthew 5:10-12
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
>>
>>128796187
>A jewish God
How the fuck could a God be jewish?
>>
File: christcucks fear the strong.png (406KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
christcucks fear the strong.png
406KB, 607x608px
>>128796214
How do Christians cope with the fact that every guy that belongs in the elite knows that keeping Christianity around, and the image of Jesus unblemished, is the number one thing to gain power and keep it? We know this because it already happened, there's a direct correlation between how Christian a nation is (specifically every nation except Poland) and the rise of degeneracy (look at every Christian Africa nation, most of Europe, and of course the USA). If you can't connect historic events like the collapse of Rome, the Dark Ages, the Inquisition, the failed Crusades, the numerous Christian vs Christian wars in Europe, and now the outright social progressiveness of the Pope (all events that ruined Europe and were the direct cause of Europeans worshipping a Jewish god), and who arranged them, the conclusion writes itself.
>>128796703
The god you pray to, Yahweh, is the god of the Jews.
>>
>>128795866
Care to explain the history of governments and dumbasses who try to rule over people?

Care to explain Rome and how the Bible was authored under it and in service to it ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

I can explain alot to you about the history of religion and those among man who see dominion over others. Religion has existed for thousands of years. Some are more red-pilled than others w.r.t to spirituality. If a particular religion or region needed a help-me-up or a reminder on how to evolve, that's fine. That has nothing to do w/ other religions that have grown past that stage.

The problems began when the religions of the middle east were forced upon people under threat of violence and death. Do you deny this?
>>
File: 1496250051684.jpg (50KB, 758x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496250051684.jpg
50KB, 758x402px
>>128795695
>Goyim present in other lands already got the message and were living right via their own religions.

Less than half a century after JC was crucified Christianity was already in Europe and spreading like fire, so actually no.

>Weird, then why did Christians murder and force the conversion of European pagans?

Pagans were BTFO because they were raping and pillagin and ended up converting by their own will, they weren't as stupid as you.

>Your Christ did not stop the Jews.

You seem to forget that the jews were exiled in pretty much every european country in the medieval times. Until (((Vatican II))), every christian was anti-semitic, because they knew their nature and what they did to Jesus.
>>
cultural reasons. 98% of my fatherland is christian, and there are moves to outlaw islam there too.
>>
>>128792827
>God is still giving revelation

right up there with the mormons
>>
>>128796238
I'm not a dogmatic Christian and I don't vilify paganism or Eastern spirituality, they are all valid paths. However, many other nations throughout history practiced oppressive class structures, violent warfare and exploitative empire-building. Jesus came to express the subversive idea that blessing could emerge from humble roots, amongst the poor and the sick, the prostitutes and the unwashed masses, rather than from the top-down. Every other culture taught that truth and blessing had to come from the rulers or from a priest class, not from a humble peasant. So, with all due respect, I think Jesus was unique even apart from His Jewish context. And I think insinuating that the Jews were somehow uniquely bad among all the nations, when they themselves had been conquered by 5 oppressive empires in a row by the time Jesus arrived, is just silly.
>>
File: ask-ganesha.jpg (39KB, 313x301px) Image search: [Google]
ask-ganesha.jpg
39KB, 313x301px
>>128796038
>(((((((((>>128795220 (You))))))))))
>Get fucked you fucking shill. I've never seen anyone so fucking dedicated to bash Christianity on this site, holy shit almighty.
it's because it's my site, you filthy scumbags >>128778452
>>128796703
>How the fuck could a God be jewish?
he can't, you moron
that's why your dirty jew jesus is nothing but a lying kike >>128792499
tl'dr filthy christkikes fuck off >>128796855
>>
>>128787502
>be jesus
>born to jewish family of hebrew ancestry
yeah, that's actually 100% jewish my man
>>
>>128796801
>uses wikipedia as a source.
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (487KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
487KB, 2048x1536px
>>128796861
>Pagans were BTFO because they were raping and pillaging and ended up converting by their own will, they weren't as stupid as you.
>Christcucks actually believe this
Not surprising, since you believe a lot of other blatantly false ideas. You probably think all pagans were vikings, and also probably think that all Nordic pagans fit the modern stereotype of a viking. You're just so willfully ignorant that it's almost pathetic. Rome and Greece were pagan nations, and they contributed so much to society that even today we study their works.
>You seem to forget that the jews were exiled in pretty much every european country in the medieval times.
This doesn't mean anything, considering Jews weren't exactly welcome in pagan Europe. Not every Christian was anti-semitic, and it is Christians today that push the agenda of Jews.
>>128797142
Wow, one Jew says all Jews are satanists? Gosh, I guess that means Yahweh was worshipped by all peoples throughout all time? Even in your bible it states that Jews prayed to Yahweh.
>>
Do Jews worship the antichrist?
>>
>>128787312
Don't you see the irony, though? The only good jew, is the dead jew.

I think the real question is why do today's jews keep trying to attack Christianity by pretending like he was just another one of the boys and they didn't have him killed in the cruelest way possible for transvaluing their stone age bullshit?
>>
File: 480717_20120310222507.jpg (96KB, 970x836px) Image search: [Google]
480717_20120310222507.jpg
96KB, 970x836px
>>128787312
he was the last hope for the kikes to redeem for the kikery, and they kill him
>>
>>128796187
>Prove it?
Read the bible. Did jesus arrive in China and speak Chinese? Did he preach to the aztecs? The Japanese? Australians? Swedes? Native Americans? No. He came to Jerusalem and preached to jews.

> The most likely scenario is Mary was a bit of a whore, no?
No clue what you're trying to say here... I hope you understand that other religions that predate Christianity and Jesus have tales of characters similar to Mary (virgin mary). I hope you aren't so uneducated that you believe the Virgin Mary story to be unique to Christianity or to have been minted by it.

> Weird, then why did Christians murder and force the conversion of _______?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_conquest_of_the_Aztec_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_pagans_in_the_late_Roman_Empire
and much more...
Please educate yourself

> You have a poor grasp of history, the Jews were not exactly a dominant force during the times of the Roman Empire.
You clearly have a poor grasp and understanding of history. Also, I have no clue what point you're trying to make.

> Jews were not exactly a dominant force during the times of the Roman Empire. They became a force much later, after moving throughout the globe (mostly to Europe) and creating banks, usury, etc. Your Christ did not stop the Jews.
My Christ. Re-read the post you're replying to. I framed Jesus as a messenger to jews.. Not anyone else.
>>
>>128797385
That one Jew got himself killed for exposing the Jews.
Also, Chiristians that support Jews are not real Christians just like Catholics aren't real Christians either.
>>
File: 1495658254225.png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1495658254225.png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>128787312
>>
File: 1496246478765.png (2MB, 1386x4653px) Image search: [Google]
1496246478765.png
2MB, 1386x4653px
>>128796433
are you unaware that the concept of god is not uniquely christian?

Tell me in which of those events, the target wasn't primarily the christian God.

>The collapse of Rome
As far as i'm concerned, Rome got divided and converted to Christianity, and later became The Byzantine empire. A glorious christian empire.

>(((Dark Ages)))
Pic related

>(((Inquisition)))
The spanish inquisition was a social response because the citizens were lynching and killing Jews for spreading false doctrine. It was a campaing to convert subversive jews.

>the failed Crusades
Who managed to reclaim the iberian peninsula, Jerusalem, and BTFO muslim dominance. If it wasn't for the "crusades" your name would be Muhammad today.

>Christian vs Christian
Cause pagans were so cohesive.

>The god you pray to, Yahweh, is the god of the Jews.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. John 2:23

Jews don't worship the same god because they don't believe in Jesus being the Messiah, so no.

>>128797385
Christianity is largely based upon Greek and Roman philosophy, see Tomas de Aquino for example. You don't know anything about christianity. Plato already talked about an unmoved mover (monotheism).

>Not every Christian was anti-semitic
Yes, they were. You clearly don't know much about christian history. That's why it has been subverted so much today. There are churches that accept homosexuality now. You think they haven't been subverted and brainwashed?
>>
>>128787312
>what happened to "no such thing as a good jew"
You got it wrong, its "the only good jew is a dead jew".

Jesus died, therefore he is a good jew.
>>
>>128796187
Jesus taught the Law of Moses.
A son being born of a virgin was a universal sign of the coming of the messiah.
Catholics. Not Christians. Catholics are not Christians.
God + Nobody can conquer the world. Doesn't matter that the Jews were weak and few in number. When they marched to battle, the world shit its collective pants.
You have a shit grasp of literally everything you purported to post about.
>>
>>128796214
World's young, and ain't gonna last much longer.
>>
>>128796238
No other religion had anything to do with God.
>>
File: sage.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>128787312

remember to SAGE slide threads
>>
>>128793041
hi-.....hitler was considered a pagan....
>>
>>128796703
Born of a Jewish mother.
Adopted by a Jewish father.
Both mother and father are heirs of the House of David, Tribe of Judah.
Jesus is the Root of David.
Jesus is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
Jesus is the King of the Jews.
Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.

There's no getting around it. God took to himself a people, the Jews, and then became one of them.
>>
File: vajrayogini yantra.jpg (193KB, 736x731px) Image search: [Google]
vajrayogini yantra.jpg
193KB, 736x731px
>>128797898
>Fuck off Pajeet, take your demon worship back to your brown Jew shithole.
the jews copied the yantra, you illiterate christkike
demons don't exist
they are a figment of the jewish mind >>128785025
>>
File: tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (237KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
237KB, 1280x853px
jesus is a jew is their only remaining argument and it gets absolutely obliterated every time

being a biological jew is not proof hes bad

its a ad hominem attack

show me in the bible jesus being a happy merchant and charging interest for loans
>>
>>128797614
Not yet, but they will. They will accept someone who comes in his own name before they accept someone who comes in the name of YHWH.
>>
>>128797944
>Also, Chiristians that support Jews are not real Christians just like Catholics aren't real Christians either.

That's "Terrorists aren't real Muslims" tier logic
>>
>>128798612
and then the jews were wiped out and replaced with imposters. you know, exactly like he said they would.
>>
File: baby kikes.jpg (277KB, 604x620px) Image search: [Google]
baby kikes.jpg
277KB, 604x620px
>>128798235
all that you wrote is christian tale
a fabricated jewish nonsense >>128792499
>>128798625
>jesus is a jew is their only remaining argument and it gets absolutely obliterated every time
not at all
look here
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128770392/#128785025
>being a biological jew is not proof hes bad
yes it is
>its a ad hominem attack
poor baby
>show me in the bible jesus being a happy merchant and charging interest for loans
he steals your mind using jewish sorcery >>128656092
>>
>>128798235
>There are churches that accept homosexuality now. You think they haven't been subverted and brainwashed?

Don't be so sure.

Consider Peter's vision of the sheet and the animals (Acts 10:9-16) Peter has a vision of a sheet lowered from Heaven, covered with unkosher animals, and a voice which tells him "Kill and eat". Peter replies, "No, Lord! I have never eaten anything unclean!" Then God replies, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean!" Now, this vision was the primary factor that convinced Peter to go and dine with Gentiles and share the gospel with them. Dining with Gentiles would have been considered religiously impure and unacceptable for a Torah-abiding Jew of his day, yet Peter heeded his vision and did it anyway. Nothing in the Old Testament - the only Scriptures that Peter would have had access to - would have suggested that this was the right thing to do. But Peter heeded the Spirit of God and did it anyway.

In the gospels, anytime there is a line drawn between the righteous and unrighteous, the pure and impure, Jesus always crosses that line and sides with those who have been ostracized and marginalized, and saves his only harsh words for the religious hypocrites who were drawing the lines in the first place.
>>
>>128797208
> I'm not a dogmatic Christian and I don't vilify paganism or Eastern spirituality, they are all valid paths.
They are valid paths and all have their valid messengers. They all have over 1000s of years of human history.
>However, many other nations throughout history practiced oppressive class structures, violent warfare and exploitative empire-building.
Sure. I never denied this. This has nothing to do w/ the sound religions that have grown to higher degrees of spiritual truth. Christianity flourished under the blade of Rome... Yes, there are those who spend their lives trying to rule over others.

> Jesus came to express the subversive idea that blessing could emerge from humble roots, amongst the poor and the sick, the prostitutes and the unwashed masses, rather than from the top-down.
Sure, the truth is uttered from the lips of man every single day. The truth is persecuted and crucified every day. It didn't begin and end with Jesus. It's a phenomenon and truth across all of human history.

> Every other culture taught that truth and blessing had to come from the rulers or from a priest class, not from a humble peasant.
Sorry, not they did not. I suggest you learn about human history beyond the bubble and lies you've been told. Most of the mandates and practices of Christianity already existed in other religions/civilizations including the 10 commandments. Look around. Christianity is flourishing all across the world and has spread to just about every corner of the ruled and yet it is still maintained that a priest class and rulers rule over the world... Many of these rulers are so-called Christians. You think a human being didn't understand that another shouldn't rule over them thousands of years ago?

> So, with all due respect, I think Jesus was unique even apart from His Jewish context.
With all due respect, he wasn't and that's the reason why the Abrahamic religions are warring with each other and dragging the whole world down.
>>
>>128797794
No culture but the one God prepared to look for a coming messiah would know what to do with Jesus. If Jesus were born in India, he'd just be one of many fakirs, or avatars. etc.

The shocking thing to me is that the modern Jews don't or can't use hindsight to track the prophecies of the coming messiah and pin them to Jesus.
>>
>>128798235
Many things are claimed to be God. No false religion has a connection to the one true God.
>>
>>128798498
Hitler was a catholic. 2/3 of the Axis powers were run by the Vatican, who endorsed and helped execute the Holocaust.
>>
File: the good shepard.jpg (31KB, 350x424px) Image search: [Google]
the good shepard.jpg
31KB, 350x424px
>>128787312
I am a Christian that dabbled in Roman Paganism, but I eventually realized that it really doesn't matter that Jesus was Jewish. Jesus was supposed to come as a lowly man, why not come and be raised as the one of the most vile groups of people the world has ever seen. Despite having Jewish blood and living among Jews, Jesus lived a perfect life and was slain by those he called his kinsmen. The Jews expected a warrior God as their prophet, but due to their evil they gained a man to lead them from their ways. If they had been good people Jesus would have been what they desired, but he was not and they killed him for it and lost favor with the lord. The fact Jesus was born a Jew who did no evil goes to show that he was indeed the son of God.

P.S. I'm a bit drunk, sorry for the grammar errors.
>>
>>128798888
You can't just say that and believe it. You have to prove that the current scientific consensus of historians is false and present a better hypothesis backed with evidence. Everything else you say is talking out of your ass, so nice rebuttal.
>>
>>128798828
Can't happen. The bible has 12,000 virgin young men from 12 of the tribes preaching throughout the Tribulation, in the future.

God has always kept a remnant of the Jews alive so that He can keep His promise to Abraham.
>>
Jesus is a Jew ~~> gets killed by Jews
>>
>>128798994
The kosher laws were made to keep the Jews separate from the gentiles.

After the advent of the new covenant, there is no longer Jew nor Gentile but new creations in Christ Jesus. The kosher laws are now outdated, and God actually did clean what He said He cleaned.
>>
>>128787312
Jesus isn't a Jew
>>
File: holohoax8.jpg (416KB, 1038x1236px) Image search: [Google]
holohoax8.jpg
416KB, 1038x1236px
>>128799454
>You can't just say that and believe it. You have to prove that the current scientific consensus of historians is false and present a better hypothesis backed with evidence. Everything else you say is talking out of your ass, so nice rebuttal.
no you filthy christkike
if you have evidence present it
you're a lying jew
>>
File: 1480560034681.jpg (228KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1480560034681.jpg
228KB, 1280x2160px
>>128787312
Flip Flappers introduced me to Jung and /pol/ introduced me to Peterson. Between reading Jung and watching the Peterson lectures has caused me to seriously rethink my stances on Christianity. My experience is probably pretty stereotypical now on /pol/ but its the truth.

I don't know if I would call myself a christian yet but I am awfully close. I am still looking for that mystical experience because I don't think you can study and think your way to the divine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GPAl_q2QQ
>>
>>128797208
> And I think insinuating that the Jews were somehow uniquely bad among all the nations
Jesus didn't come to all nations in the world. He didn't speak all languages of the world. He came to Jerusalem and spoke to Jews. Other religions have their own messengers who speak their language and in accordance to their own religious practices. They have their own issues and thus have their own evolutionary paths.

> when they themselves had been conquered by 5 oppressive empires in a row by the time Jesus arrived, is just silly.
Jews lie about alot of shit. They have lied about alot of their history.
They origin of the jews was documented by several civilizations :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
They were warring nomads who leeched off of and oppressed outposts of empires. Since they failed to listen to their messenger and killed him and since they have failed to change from their ways, they still do this shit to this day. This is what I mean by spiritually unevolved religions and specific (apart from other religions) messengers.

Whey you have your shit together on certain levels of spirituality, you can rise your faith and understanding to higher planes and messages. The jews were stuck on a lower plane... Many still are. Their messenger was for them and because their messenger carried universal truths, they do indeed hold up across many religions.

The point was the message not the messenger.
Truth is truth. However, truth comes in many forms and is dispensed in according with proper dispensation. For one group, they need one scoop. Another needs two scoops.
>>
>>128797281
^Being this fucking dumb in 2017
>>
>>128799400
Great points all around.
>>
File: jrs003.jpg (311KB, 633x1001px) Image search: [Google]
jrs003.jpg
311KB, 633x1001px
>>128797385
>Even in your bible it states that Jews prayed to Yahweh

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
>>
File: tumblr_olz2t0QkAM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (376KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olz2t0QkAM1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
376KB, 1280x850px
>>128798888
heres jesus when he charged interest for loans

Luke 6:34-36
And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Exodus 22:25
If thou should lend money to my people, to the poor who is with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.

tell me what jesus is doing that is so bad in the bible

>he steals your mind using jewish sorcery

thats what the talmud says so youre believing the satanic jews yourself over jesus

so whos side are you really on
>>
>>128787312
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING SLIDE THREADS ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME?! WILL YOU RETARDS STOP POSTING!!
>>
>>128798742
But they reject Jesus, correct? (I have very little bible knowledge). What's this I hear about Jews and peganism, meaning of the Star of David, and all that whacky numerology stuff they are into, does it still apply today?
>>
[1/3]The Jew is a cog in a cosmic game, a game that both anti-Semite /pol/tards and the Zionists are losing, big time.

The Jew represents the assertion of psyche over matter. Their archetype is the superior intellect trying to out-alpha the physically alpha. This archetype represents, on a micro-scale, the same drama of the superior human mind dominating the denser "matter" of the animal nature we evolved from.

The Jews were made special by the Conscious Creator Force (different from the true Absolute but still very powerful and holy) in order to bless all other nations. They were a nation of rescued slaves who were to represent a spiritual alternative to all of the corrupt military-industrial complexes which were starting to take dominion over the earth, like the one which had enslaved them. They are to keep strict dietary restrictions, perform certain spiritual practices and rituals- and yes, some kooky weird shit in there too. Some of it is certainly a product of its time. But far more importantly, their "Book of Law" (kind of like America's Constitution, this was the document that formed the basis of their community/nation) featured a system of economic checks and balances which ensured that monopolies and cronies would not form. Every 7 years, debts were to be forgiven and indentured servants set free. Every 49 years, all land was returned to its ancestral owners and the deck reshuffled, as it were. And the Book of the Law, and even more vocally and poetically their Prophets, repeated over and over again: Care for the orphan, the widow, the poor and the foreigner among you. The Hebrews were not to forget their humble roots as slaves, and so they would care for those who were weak and marginal, the kinds of people who got trampled under the chariots of war and injustice in the other civilizations. This was a way to create a more healthy thriving generous human community.
>>
[2/3]Unfortunately, this was not to be. There's not much evidence the Jews ever kept the Jubilee economic laws - nor did most of them seem to keep the religious laws either. A big chunk of the Old Testament is prophets who chastise the people for worshiping false idols, for not obeying religious laws - or, more damningly, for performing the religious ceremonies but hypocritically, without recognizing the Spirit behind them. They weren't caring for the least among them. Their wars stretched beyond self-defense into rapacious conflicts. They exhorted and abused each other.

It's easy to scapegoat and blame the "slimy Jew nature" for all of this failure. But to play Devil's advocate, the Jews seem to be the ONLY culture I know of that has held up documents of its own failures with such holy and sacred reverence. Something peculiar and thematic is going on here. The Jew's strength is in his very humility and humanness, not his striving towards his Ubermensch. This is why secular Zionists bent on global domination is so Satanic - they have gravely misinterpreted their own role and their Jewish uniqueness. The story of the Jew's domination is a peculiar paradox.

Jesus is also a paradox. This is why Christ, the very essence of God Himself, incarnates as the humble Jew, and is rejected by Gentile and Jew alike, a homeless blaspheming wanderer dying a shameful criminal's death. Worshiping a crucified Messiah was complete madness and delusion in Jesus's day - and in ours too, if we can take the familiarity away from it. His story is the story of anguish and hopeless defeat. Worshiping such a moment and such a figure is like a koan to break apart all your previous judgments and ways of projecting value onto the world. Yes, it's followed by a glorious resurrection, but this is still unlike any "victorious story" to arise from any other nation.
>>
File: jrs004.jpg (299KB, 633x1001px) Image search: [Google]
jrs004.jpg
299KB, 633x1001px
>>128799906
14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.
16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.
17 They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
18 But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.
19 And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?
20 His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:
21 But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.
22 These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
>>
File: 1493083391515.gif (407KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493083391515.gif
407KB, 200x120px
>>128798451
>No other religion had anything to do with God.
What a fucking stupid mentality.
Funny when more than half the stuff in the Bible is borrowed from such religions that had nothing to do with God. But I guess you'd have me ignore this and pretend that God decided he'd only give his word/testament after thousands of years of human history.

I guess the two who were closest to him (Adam/Eve) per the bible's telling just passed down bullshit to their offspring.

> So many holes and gaps but ignore them... we are the the true messengers of God... and people believe this shit
>>
[3/3]The Jew, in their role as freed slave, is the ultimate Other which is the ultimate test of our Christlikeness, our divine compassion. In their role as the aspirational beta-male, their "schemingness" can test our compassion. But this is just a part of the game. You have to allow the Christ story to open up divine suffering and divine compassion in order to get the bigger picture on the Jew and stop contributing to a zeitgeist you know in your heart of hearts has led to some fucked-up shit, otherwise why would there be people screaming "Holohoax" and "gas the kikes" in the same sentence?

Yes, Zionism is super fucked-up. It's a perversion of the Torah and the truly Orthodox will recognize this. Their arrogant pride in their Jewishness was what led the elite Jews to crucify Jesus, just as Zionists now in many ways try to crucify people the world over. But Jesus himself was a Jew. So were his disciples and his early church. So were many brave and noble and admirable men before Jesus, and after Jesus. Do not hate their whole race. Do not hate period, but if you must then at least point it towards the places it deserves to go - towards the Israeli government, and towards the global banking complex and Zionist interests therein. Do not fail the test of the Jew and just slam one more nail into Christ on the cross as you spread the message of hate of the Other from the comfort of a global military superpower. Never forget, the Romans crucified Jesus, and then the ROMAN Catholic Church spent centuries convincing people to beat up and murder Jews for the crime. There are non-Jewish enemies as well, friends. The story of Christ is about what happens when the Spirit of God goes up against organized religion and empire. They kill Him, but He will always emerge victorious in spectacular and un-intuitive ways. Don't give way to hate brothers. May Jesus the Jew bless and keep all of you.
>>
>>128799889
Thanks. I went through the whole Paganism thing. So I know what most of the guys who think they are one are going through. I don't blame them for it. They just need to evaluate why they want to be pagans. I felt like a fucking retard when I started sacrificing coyotes I shot getting into the chicken coop on my ranch to Mars.
>>
>>128791504
Render unto Caesar.
>>
>>128800024
Can everyone please log off the internet for a little while? I'd like to browse 4chan by myself for a bit. Thanks.
>>
>>128799630
>Jesus isn't a Jew
he's the prototypical lying kike
that's what jesus is
he's the archetypal jew who tricks everyone into believing he isn't a jew
>>
File: aJw06BBh.jpg (84KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
aJw06BBh.jpg
84KB, 419x419px
>>128799924
>thats what the talmud says so youre believing the satanic jews yourself over jesus
>so whos side are you really on
you're under the impression that i want to prefer jesus or jews
they're all dirty yids to me, ahmed >>128785609
>>
>>128787312
Because it's the religion that built the foundations for our White Traditional Western Civilization.
It teaches morals and chivalry.
Teaches how to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Teaches that there is an after life and you will be in heaven reunited with your loved ones.
It gives comfort and you know there is a omnipotent being that loves you and you it.
It what makes Europe be Europe and not paganism or athiesm, even Islam in the Balkans influenced alot of their culture, White Islam does exist and can work in a white homogeneous nation.
The race makes the religion not the other way around.
Nonwhites are savages regardless of Islam
White Muslims are not, they don't invade other nations and rape the people there or behead them.

Whites being Christian or Muslim doesn't matter.
Race matters.
That being said, fuck paganfag larpers.
>>
>>128799906
>>128800404
Are these from The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit?
>>
>>128798317
>A son being born of a virgin was a universal sign of the coming of the messiah.
This was a universal story of many religions dating thousands of years before Christianity. Funny that.
>>
>>128796573
Anger at hatred of Christ is wholly good. Be angry and do not sin. GTFO fake Christian.
>>
>>128791504
Sure. Render to Caesar what's his, and God what's His. Caesar made the money, so who the fuck cares, give him back the money. God made life, so give Him your life.
>>
File: jesushatesjews.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jesushatesjews.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>128787312
>>
>>128801137
this is for>>128800614
>>
File: tumblr_olkh5jFHp91s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (407KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkh5jFHp91s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
407KB, 1280x853px
>>128800797
well dont use ad hominem arguments and actually give me something real

its like calling white christian males evil because theyre white christian males

youre doing the same libtard logic
>>
>>128787312
*tips fedora*
>>
>>128789628
M'lady
>>
>>128801116
why does verse 12 say to rejoice and be glad when it happens? :)
>>
1 John 2:22
24 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 10
30I and my Father are one.
31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

1 Thessalonians 2
14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
>>
>>128798625
Jesus' story was decided upon by a Creed set upon by a Counsel that reported to Constantine. His story was crafted for political reasons :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea#Nicene_Creed

People act as if the laws of human history were suspended magically so that the truth would actually be written unedited. LMFAO
>>
>>128795695
i like this assertion
>>
File: tumblr_or0g6mWpGZ1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (358KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or0g6mWpGZ1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
358KB, 1080x1080px
>>128801451
theres manuscripts older than 300 ad though

nice try
>>
>>128801229
>>128801137
I agree.
That's why the State must be linked with the Church.
>>
>>128795220
Wtf? Where is the proof that the holy spirit came to the apostles? Obviously you are either a satanist or an atheist so I will no longer waste my good time talking with you. I reiterate: God would see your death as righteous because you spit on his son.
>>
spirit of antichrist is strong in this thread and the world. no other name but Jesus brings so much vile hatred and ignorance to the surface from non-christians. Bhuddha doesn't spark that kind of reaction. King david doesn't spark it, neither does Odin.

Jesus Christ is the only name which draws such hatred - for a man who was completely innocent, a lamb of god. Just as the bible says would happen
>>
File: Jews watch out.jpg (311KB, 943x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Jews watch out.jpg
311KB, 943x1456px
>>128801451
holy shit you're a dumb nigger

http://tektonics.org/jesusexisthub.php

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
File: jrs009.jpg (318KB, 636x1004px) Image search: [Google]
jrs009.jpg
318KB, 636x1004px
>>128801043
yes
>>
>>128801365
I don't give a shit what the bible says. I know what is right from God himself.
>>
File: nun pagan love.png (32KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
nun pagan love.png
32KB, 812x727px
>>128797794
>Read the bible. Did jesus arrive in China and speak Chinese? Did he preach to the aztecs? The Japanese? Australians? Swedes? Native Americans? No. He came to Jerusalem and preached to jews.
Jesus did not "come" to Jerusalem, he was just a guy who was born there.
>No clue what you're trying to say here... etc etc
So you're admitting Mary wasn't a virgin, and Jesus's birth was not divine.
>wikipedia articles
Wow, each of those sources goes into great detail the atrocities committed by Christians. Really changed my mind.
>Also, I have no clue what point you're trying to make.
That's probably because you have a learning disability, but I'll try to put this in simple terms. The Jews at the time of the Roman Empire were not super-powerful bankers they are today.
> I framed Jesus as a messenger to jews..
Again with that learning disability, your post implies Jews possessed great power during Roman times. That is incorrect. Also, if Jesus was just a "messenger" to Jews, why be Christian if you are not already a Jew?
>>128797944
Jesus got himself killed because the two most powerful Jewish tribes didn't like him challenging their authority. They didn't like that he was proclaimed "King of Jews" when they had their own organizations and the Roman Empire to be careful of. Yeshua Christ was a radical who sought to bring apart families and "bring not peace, but a sword." It's really no wonder the Jews wanted him dead.
>just like Catholics aren't real Christians either.
This is no different from a commie saying "that wasn't real communism"
>>128798235
Christianity is firstly based on Judaism you mong. Plato mentioning monotheism as the next evolution of religious thought is irrelevant because any number of monotheistic religions could have arisen, including ones originating in Europe.
>don't know much about christian history.
Prove to me, right now, that EVERY Christian was antisemitic before Vatican II.
>>
>>128789261
kek
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (25KB, 479x286px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
25KB, 479x286px
>>128801137
>God made life
>you should give him your life
whatever your spooks say, nerd
>>
>>128797794
His apostles went to the rest of Europe and I think China
>>
>>128801451
the autism lmao
>>
File: jrs010.jpg (311KB, 636x1004px) Image search: [Google]
jrs010.jpg
311KB, 636x1004px
>>128801700
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>128799191
> No culture but the one God prepared to look for a coming messiah would know what to do with Jesus.
Are you listening to yourself? The whole universe is God's creation. Were all God's children. All human languages are understood by him as are all religions. Do you speak mandarin? Sanskrit? Do you not understand the many human words used to describe God? Are you even cultured enough to speak about what is God's culture? Do you really think the living truth of creation isn't visible to all human beings? The temple is within you not in some book or church. It resides in and is cultured in everything.

> If Jesus were born in India, he'd just be one of many fakirs, or avatars. etc.
Pure ignorance

> The shocking thing to me is that the modern Jews don't or can't use hindsight to track the prophecies of the coming messiah and pin them to Jesus.
The non-shocking thing to me is that those who blind themselves to truth are unable to see it in its many forms in the world.Yet, they profess to be the stewards and patrons of God...
>>
File: resurrection2.jpg (324KB, 1024x1553px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection2.jpg
324KB, 1024x1553px
>>128787312
„I know the resurrection is a fact, and Watergate proved it to me. How? Because 12 men testified they had seen Jesus raised from the dead, then they proclaimed that truth for 40 years, never once denying it. Every one was beaten, tortured, stoned and put in prison. They would not have endured that if it weren't true. Watergate embroiled 12 of the most powerful men in the world-and they couldn't keep a lie for three weeks. You're telling me 12 apostles could keep a lie for 40 years? Absolutely impossible.“
-Charles W. Colson
>>
>>128799579
All Pagans who do not live in their own homelands are SHILLS

Astaru is for NORDICS ONLY
>>
>>128801700 (checked)
I really need to shell out the cash for EMJ's books at some point, I've already watched almost everything featuring him on Youtube.
>>
File: sun cross.png (72KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sun cross.png
72KB, 2000x2000px
>>128797946

The cross was the white man's symbol long before Christianity existed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q
>>
File: tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (695KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqi2pfoBZ81s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
695KB, 1280x1280px
>>128802079
le universal salvation

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Luke 13:23-24
Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
>>
>>128800838
already answered 7 months ago, jesus
>>97954292
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 249x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 249x473px
>>128787312
>>
File: cnnjews.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
cnnjews.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>128787312
Self defense.
>>
File: JinYuDaFo.jpg (1MB, 1339x1785px) Image search: [Google]
JinYuDaFo.jpg
1MB, 1339x1785px
>>128801260
>its like calling white christian males evil because theyre white christian males
that is precisely what i am saying
christians are wrong because they are christians
>>
>>128787312
Consider Santa Claus. He's based on an actual living person that physically walked the earth at some point in the past. He was by all accounts a normal human with no reality-altering super powers. Fast forward a few hundred years, we get this magical being who can read minds, can magically know whether all children in the world are good or bad, and can effectively be everywhere simultaneously through some vast magical power.

I consider this a very instructive example. I think this pretty well describes the situation with the good "historical" Jesus. Just because you actually walked the earth at some point doesn't mean it's true that you can now fly around the world in a sleigh delivering presents to all the good children of the world. Pretty obvious.
>>
What's this I hear about Christian bibles having anything antisemitic edited out after ww2 by Jews because the Christian bible was supposedly the main source of antisemitism and a contributing reason as to why the holocaust was allowed to happen. And how Jews took that opportunity to change key meanings in the Christian bible to portray themselves as "gods chosen people" ???

Where can I find the source / more info on this?
>>
>>128802874
fag
>>
>>128799400
And this reinforces that it was a message primarily intended for Jews as they had not gotten their spiritual shit together. They still haven't to this day. It was a point of evolution for their religion and they crucified it. That being said, other religions had already evolved and were on higher planes of spiritual consolidation. There was no reason why the faith had to spread under force. God doesn't work that way. The counsels that wrote and approved what got into the bible killed, exiled, and burned the works of anyone who disagreed with them over multiple periods. It's not an untainted book. The temple resides within you and God's Living words are written on everything in the Universe old and new. This was done to ensure everyone had access to him and a path to him. The works of man will always be tainted and incomplete conceptions as such. That being said, the bible is a good book. However, there are many other good books too to help one on their spiritual journey. Truth is truth. Nourishing things for the soul are nourishing. I take them in all forms w/o bias. I also study their history and consult my inner temple so as to not get caught up in the lies of man embedded around them.
>>
>>128803077
Haven't heard of it. But i use KJV which was made in 1611.

And if you take out scripture you burn

Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
>>
File: jesus christ is my shepherd.jpg (526KB, 1925x1233px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ is my shepherd.jpg
526KB, 1925x1233px
>>128803099
>fag
>>
>>128789261
Amen
>>
File: tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (180KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqqrazHj6A1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
180KB, 1080x1074px
>>128802874
good argument

its a logical fallacy though

how can paganistic atheistic blasphemers ever compete
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Christ is JUDEAN, the King of JUDEA, he was not a "Jew". he was born in Nazareth and is a Galilean----a gentile "heathen". he was not a Semitic nor was he a Jew. he was the enemy of the Pharisees (Pharisees are the synagogue of satan--they were equivalent to present day Jews)

the word Jew did not appear in the bible until 1600 when king James had the. book rewritten. Modern Jews have tricked u into believing Christ was a Jew . Christ was anti "Jew". he banished the money changers
>>
File: 1496250097517.jpg (242KB, 757x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496250097517.jpg
242KB, 757x370px
>>128799685
All I'm saying is the current scientific consensus of what happened in all the events that you mentioned. You can search them yourself. I can quote you books but they are in spanish, mostly the history of the Imperio Español and how they BTFO jews, muslims and prostestants alike. If you wish to remain ignorant, I don't care, it's pretty common with pagans/atheist when they can't handle the truth.
>>
>>128791504
Amen
>>
File: 1494387422977.jpg (181KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1494387422977.jpg
181KB, 888x1120px
>>128801615
There are religions based on the same principals and stories of the bibles that are 1000s of years older than Judiasm/Christianity/Islam. The 10 commandments was codified by multiple civilizations in stone 1000s of years before Christians claim God handed it down ironically on stone tablets.

Nice try with the throwback stories though. You'll never win them because there are religions, stories, and writing from other people that predate yours by 1000s of years. You're welcome to look like a fool trying though.
>>
File: JesusChrist.jpg (262KB, 1236x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusChrist.jpg
262KB, 1236x1600px
>>128803551
>good argument
>its a logical fallacy though
no, it's sarcasm
>how can paganistic atheistic blasphemers ever compete
that sounds like sarcasm, too
>>
>>128791504
Amen
>>
>>128803583
So you are telling me he was more like the palestinians

hmmmmmm
>>
File: deusv10.png (164KB, 580x348px) Image search: [Google]
deusv10.png
164KB, 580x348px
>>128787312
ISLAM
WOULD NOT
HAVE STOPPED
IN SPAIN

that's why you dumb pagan/goth/fedora piece of shit. so concerned about ethnicity you forget to realize that chirstians is what prevent north african/arab genes spreading throughout europe
>>
>nu-/pol/ can't grasp the concept of converging spiritual traditions
purge when
>>
File: Selection_774.jpg (123KB, 1294x935px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_774.jpg
123KB, 1294x935px
>>128803747
>All I'm saying is the current scientific consensus of what happened in all the events that you mentioned
i follow aryan science >>128682387 not jewish science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
https://twitter.com/krsnavatara/status/826278429398011905
>>
>>128801663
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
So, you want me to believe someone's patch work telling of historical events via telephone is the right one even when other civilizations and religions wrote about similar such events albeit differently? What is human history? What is religious history.

Christianity is dated in religious history my friend. You can try all the throwback theatrics you want. In such times existed actual civilizations. Via Archeological digs, we know the truth of them and we know their records. We don't need someone's telephone stories to inform us about them anymore. We have the records. As such, we know what occurred. The story of Jesus was hashed out by Counsels in Rome. Books of the Bible were decided upon by counsels. Anyone who contradicted the creeds (mandated storyline) were labeled as heretics and were banished or killed. This is history. Beyond this is ancient (((DOCUMENTED))) history not stories and tales.... actually proven history. When a man's words conflict with such documented (living words of truth) extracted from archeological digs, that man and those who consorted with them are liars. As it is known that men lie and tell tales and details get muddled over time, you sir are the nigger in asserting a lie in the face of hard evidence.
>>
>>128803583
>jesus was not a jew
>he exclusively preaches in the land of the jews, addresses the jews as his people, and was proclaimed King of the Jews
>but he wasn't a jew, that was an error made in 1600 when one king made his own personal bible
>someone this one mistake found its way into all the other bibles for no reason
>>
If God is so smart and powerful, how come he didn't write the Bible correctly the first time? Why did it need to undergo so many edits, reactions, additions, removals, yet more edits, and endless editions? This is actually a serious question.

Think about it. If you were all powerful and had just one shot to communicate something to someone, would you

a) write it yourself correctly the first time or

b) try to use magical powers to inspire other people to write it, then inspire other people to correct the mistakes those people made, then inspire yet more people to correct and edit the whole thing, then inspire yet more people to remove all the stuff that didn't belong there in the first place, and then continue this process over literally hundreds of years until it is right...

God's utter failure to write the Bible correctly the first time makes me seriously skeptical about all subsequent claims of accomplishment. Anyone in the world who is really serious about conveying their message writes the damn book themselves. So obvi.

Just try this...give me the quote from the Bible that states that it's a good idea to gather the various passages and gospels together into a single book...I won't hold my breath waiting for this btw.
>>
File: ???.png (1MB, 1691x1691px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
1MB, 1691x1691px
Are there any real pagans on this board and not just LARPagans? It seems like all of them are just like "Hurrr durr i just found out im german so i have to worship the same ones muh ancestors believed 3000 years ago and not the ones i believe" seriously it's fucking retarded and they literally just seem like atheists that just want to believe in something.
>>
>>128804864
guy is wrong to call jesus a gentile

thats dumb

>>128804966
its all different stuff in each book
all of it can be used to learn more

its not re-editing

wtf
>>
>>128804966
>If God is so smart and powerful, how come he didn't write the Bible correctly the first time? Why did it need to undergo so many edits, reactions, additions, removals, yet more edits, and endless editions? This is actually a serious question.
Why does it matter? And source?

>a) write it yourself correctly the first time or
It's all inspired by God

>Just try this...give me the quote from the Bible that states that it's a good idea to gather the various passages and gospels together into a single book...I won't hold my breath waiting for this btw.
Best I can think of without looking it up is Rev 22:18-19
Also why would they not put it into a single book?
>>
>>128804864
You fucking idiot. The point is that the (((merchant))) meme is synonymously referred to as "Jew" and while TECHNICALLY Jesus was born into a family of ethnic Jews he was literally the polar opposite of a happy merchant. Just die already you fucking kike.
>>
File: 1491444711730.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491444711730.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>>128801657
> spirit of antichrist is strong in this thread and the world. no other name but Jesus brings so much vile hatred and ignorance to the surface from non-christians. Bhuddha doesn't spark that kind of reaction. King david doesn't spark it, neither does Odin.
- Critical commentary is hatred to the Christian.
- Facts are vile
Indeed, religions that focus on higher minded spirituality and compel the stewards of them to journey inward, freely, and deeply don't have issues. What issue can you take with something that compels you to seek out truth in all forms in your experience, in the universe, and along your journey in life?

> Jesus Christ is the only name which draws such hatred - for a man who was completely innocent, a lamb of god. Just as the bible says would happen
It's funny what happens when you create a framework that results in a self-fulfilling prophecy. The three Abrahamic religions of the World :
> Judiasm
> Christianity
> Islam
where all the hate and warring of the world is centered on and manifests.. Gee, I wonder why these three branches of the same tree evoke so much destruction... Maybe it has to do with them arising from a lie in a land of ruthless savages who could only be tamed by similar religious practices.. who, when messages of religious evolution came along crucified and rejected them. Gee, I wonder why the world is tired of babysitting a group of people causes global upheaval because they don't know how to act nor practice the true gems founds within their religions...
>>
To hell with alcohol, drugs and all other forms of degeneracy. I will start going to mass again, reading scripture and find myself a nice girlfriend.
>>
>>128801768
At the time of Jesus, Half the Senators in Rome were Jews...
>>
>>128803583
Have you actually read the New Testament? His entire lineage is given multiple times. He is the Messiah of the Jewish, Hebrew, Israelite peoples. That's literally the entire fucking point. This is one of the very basic points of Christianity, that Jesus was the Jewish Messiah and was betrayed by his people.

>>128804333
Islam wasn't stopped by Christianity, it was stopped by Charles Martel - Not Charlemagne, Charlemagne was the one who broke bread with and schemed with the Caliph to fuck over the Byzantines - noticing the fuckhuge horde conquering territory and moving towards his kingdom. He was one of the many Germanic Petty Kings at the time. Him being a Pagan would have made no difference, and that's not even getting into the "hurr durr Rome wouldn't have fallen" or "hurr durr without Christianity there would be no Muhammed" autistic fits we can get into.
>>
>>128804864
>> and was proclaimed King of the Jews
Wasn't that an insult though? And he didn't want to say he was
>>
>>128805533
good luck anon

Make sure you read KJV though
https://youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
>>
File: deusv17.jpg (32KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
deusv17.jpg
32KB, 250x196px
>>128805583
>Islam wasn't stopped by Christianity
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1496702949663.png (1MB, 1660x1968px) Image search: [Google]
1496702949663.png
1MB, 1660x1968px
>>128804706
Yeah, quoting Authors at (((Google))), where atheists like (((Krauss))) and feminists like Jessica Bennet speak. You destroy your own arguments. Everything you say reafirms more and more what I believe. Accept Jesus in your heart and unite us to fight (((them))).
>>
>>128805297

>its not re-editing

You sound like you know about as much as I did before I discovered the monumental time and effort (and edits and reactions to be sure) that it took to arrive at the current version(s) of the Bible. It was a "work in progress." This is the real point. If you're God and you want to write a book, you write a damn book, and you damn well make it correct THE FIRST TIME. This is not amateur hour for crying out loud.
>>
>>128787312
Because Christ is King.
"Proof!"
Then have faith and believe.
Just because we see evidence that you are typing, doesn't mean you have fingers.
Just because we can't hear you speak, doesn't mean we don't believe you exist.
You have given us no proof you are in control of yourself, but we .... well.... believe you have a brain.
>>
>>128805798
hahaha ur trolling is poor
>>
>>128787312
Because Christianity has brought all the moral values on which our civilisation was created upon. Without Christianity we wouldn't have western civilisation. Any more questions ?
>>
>>128787312
I love when cucks try to say Jesus was a Jew as if he was like any other Jew.

He practically condemned the religion entirely and created an entirely new religion from his ideas and messages from it. He saw the Jews as evil and barbaric. The Jews absolutely hated Jesus.

Jesus was literally the first anti-Jew. He was one of the first to be redpilled fully on the JQ. He saw them for what they were, he was just such a good man he couldn't fight them so he decided to reform their teachings of monotheism and got killed for it.
>>
File: 1495843908611.jpg (97KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1495843908611.jpg
97KB, 1080x1350px
>>128801768
good shit my man.
in "the holy blible",you know,the bible everyone has,does it say that jesus the guy that died in the crux,was literally killed by jews? and does it actually says jews?
i never read the bible but i hate jews and that would be amazing
>>
>>128801768
>The Jews at the time of the Roman Empire were not super-powerful bankers they are today.
Who says they have any "true" power then or now? You're the only one putting this forth bozo. LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru - They historically referenced as a bunch of savages who live on the fringes of and leech off of empires. They are the same now as they were then.

> Also, if Jesus was just a "messenger" to Jews, why be Christian if you are not already a Jew?
I already answered you. You conveniently ignored it because you have no answer :
Read the bible. Did jesus arrive in China and speak Chinese? Did he preach to the aztecs? The Japanese? Australians? Swedes? Native Americans? No. He came to Jerusalem and preached to jews.
The others had/have their own messengers, evolution, covenants, and reformations. Only the Abrahamic religions are stuck in a time loop in which they believe the first text is the one and only true and final one which is why they're acting like such clowns on the world stage and progressing nowhere spiritually. Which is why the have a maniacally story about what happens at the next cycle in our path/progression/evolution...
> Yeah, at that point when the world tends to cycle and hit a new path of evolution.. Yeah man, it just ends dude.. God is just going to pull the plug on the whole thing .. That ~223 million year cycle our solar system makes around the Milkyway? Yeah, were not going to make it dude.. God's just gonna say : shazam and end it all. The trillions of galaxies out there .. yeah men, the whole things just gonna end and you're either going to spend eternity burning alive or in paradise...

A complete failure to evolve with the grander creation and evolution of the Universe.
>>
>>128805551
You can't tell these uneducated fools anything beyond what they believe they read in the Bible which was overseen by rulers of Rome.
>>
>>128806133
>that it took to arrive at the current version(s) of the Bible.
Uhhh languages change so they make new translations

And aren't all the words the same but it just didn't have punctuation which isn't very important
>>
>>128806265
>Jesus wasn't a Jew!
>Yes, he was.
>No he wasn't!
>Yes, he was. It's the very first portion of Matthew and is recounted in Luke. In both accounts he is very clearly shown to be of Jewish descent. There's also the fact that he claimed to be the Jewish Messiah, who would only come from someone who was ethnically Jewish, and the numerous times he refers to himself as not only a Jew but a Rabbi or is referred to as such by his followers.
>Well, so what if he was a Jew! He was REDPILLED and BASED!
Do you even listen to yourself?

>>128806258
No, that would be Greece and Rome.
>>
>>128787312
He was Jewish but only because there was nothing else but paganism AND he's gotta be SOMETHING first you know? God came to him through the only people who had Him established, then had Jesus straighten it all out.

Fuck it tho, regardless of the messenger did you get the message?
>>
File: skysail-risen-balloon.jpg (575KB, 1872x2368px) Image search: [Google]
skysail-risen-balloon.jpg
575KB, 1872x2368px
>>128805852
>Yeah, quoting Authors at (((Google))), where atheists like (((Krauss))) and feminists like Jessica Bennet speak. You destroy your own arguments. Everything you say reafirms more and more what I believe. Accept Jesus in your heart and unite us to fight (((them))).
i reject jesus from my heart because he's a kike >>128802874
he's a jew >>128800753
>>
File: tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg (313KB, 794x1065px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o1_1280.jpg
313KB, 794x1065px
>>128806680
>Well, so what if he was a Jew! He was REDPILLED and BASED!

thats exactly right though

its an ad hominem to say hes bad because hes a biological jew

tell me one jewish thing he did when he charged interest for loans or hated white people or promoted degeneracy

idk what the FUCK are you talking about when you say hes a jew because its not making sense
>>
>>128806680
>not understanding he means religiously jewish not ethnically
>>
>>128801913
He didn't. Man did. People move around and communicate in the world. They did 1000s of years before Christianity. Civilizations traded for thousands of years, communicated, and influenced each other before Jesus and Apostles. Religions evolved due to contact and communication with other civilizations and religions. Spiritual leaders met and shared ideas. Do you people really live in such a bubble that you think the world was in a standstill until Jesus and Christianity? The difference was.. People had respect for the various religions back then. They didn't roll into town, ignore the culture, and just start preaching about how their God was the one true God... which is why the world was in far better harmony than the forced practices of modern times.
>>
>>128789628

I hate the fedora shit, but if anyone actually deserved that term, it is you.

This is divide and conquer bullshit thread. Read more conspiracies and destroy globalism.
>>
>Jew

Only reason /pol/ hates Jews is because hitler did and they're edgy. Also few unironic racists who aren't hitler fags hate Jews because they own a lot of shit. Nothing to do with the religion
>>
>>128806680
see >>128801401
>>
>>128806680
No shit you stupid nigger. Judaism was the dominant form of monotheism and Christianity is an Abrahamic religion. I never denied Jesus was a Jew. It's just that retards like you try to act like he somehow didn't distinguish himself from every other Jew

He took the teachings of the torah and literally preached to the Jews that their belief system and punishments and way they treated others was entirely wrong. He took a monotheistic religion and reformed it from his teachings you nigger, condemning classical Judaism the whole time. It's why he got killed. Fuck you for trying to lie and say he was just another Jew.
>>
Seth Rich was also a Jew
>>
Friends! Friends! Friends!

Please go to a Eucharistic Adorition, friends, at your nearest Catholic Church and pray just ONE prayer to a statue of Jesus (or image, or whatever) and I guarantee you 100% you'll get all the proof for God you need.

Just 1 prayer friendo. Try one that aches you at the bottom of your heart and you'll get it.

If you want to somewhat maximise this effect, I recommend the first Friday devotions from now on. Attend the first Friday mass of nine consecutive months and you'll be in the clear with Jesus even unto death!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Hail to the Risen Lord! Glory unto the highest, and peace to people of GOOD will!
>>
>>128807164
Reddit is that a way >^
>>
>>128807015
And? I didn't say people didn't move around retard.

>His apostles
>He didn't. Man did
You're a retard
>>
>>128787312
god is real jesus is a meme christcucks btfo
>>
>>128806986
>>128807228
Ah, I see you didn't read a thing I wrote. Here, put the following into Google as I know you don't actually own a Bible: Matthew 1:1 and Luke 3:23.
>>
>>128805762
Thanks good vid
>>
>>128807455
>he didn't read my post
here I'll put it again

>not understanding he means religiously jewish not ethnically
>>
>>128807229
He didn't really condemn it. But I see your point. Jesus himself said he fulfilled all the laws of the Old Testament and therefore they don't need to be followed anymore
>>
>>128804966
The Bible is not a book, it is a LIBRARY of spiritual books emerging from the Jewish culture. Go to a library of any culture, you will see not a unified message but a plurality of different approaches and views. Cultures are more unified by their shared questions than shared answers. You need to view the Bible as a historical narrative of one culture's encounter with God that evolved organically over centuries, not a single book dictated by the God's index finger or something.

Do not act as though the book is the thing that is supposed to be holy and worshiped. If someone wanted to point up and show you how beautiful the moon is tonight, and you stared at their finger and admired it and talked about how amazing their finger was, you're a fool and you've misinterpreted the finger entirely. You're not supposed to worship the finger pointing to the moon.
>>
>Jesus was a Jew

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers.”
>>
>>128789837
Is this all you morons got when somebody calls your god-shit? A fucking neckbeard-picture?
>>
File: 1494546940624.jpg (21KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494546940624.jpg
21KB, 417x405px
>>128802089
Wow, you're telling me someone wrote a book claiming this is what occurred? You're telling me human beings don't lie and rewrite events? You're telling me there are no mythical stories of Gods doing unimaginable things? Who is Zeus? What is Roman Mythology? You're telling the craftsman of myths who authored and approved what got in the bible didn't embelish and tell tales...

Gee, what is this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea#Nicene_Creed
In the Council of Nicaea, one specific creed was used to define the Church's faith clearly, to include those who professed it, and to exclude those who did not.

Oh, so a Roman Counsel overseen by the Emporer of Rome detailed and defined what the story of Jesus was... Further, The Emperor carried out his earlier statement: everybody who refused to endorse the Creed would be exiled.

Ah', yeah.. this is what makes sense and is what really happened as it always does across human history
>>
>>128807097
Well he has a point to an extent. If you try discussing religious technicalities with evangelicals you are liable to get screeched at.
I'm a Christian and have no objections to discussing religion and taking criticism about it as long as it's civil discussion. This is more than some are be willing to do.
>>
>>128806970
>idk what the FUCK are you talking about when you say hes a jew because its not making sense

To discredit Christians on /pol/. He is probably one of the cancerous faggots from the pagan threads. He's just saying hurr durr Jesus was a Jew to try to make us somehow turn against him. He doesn't care or know that Jesus was firmly against the real Judaism menace
>>
>>128787312
Still better than a pedomuslim but I'm an atheist because I'm not an autistic retard that relies on fairy tales to justify my existence.
>>
>>128787312

I like him because in my opinion he was a bad motherfucker.
>>
>>128806647
are you not aware that the Bible now contains many fewer entries than it originally contained? That Christianity varied sharply on which were the "correct" entries? That every major sect has their own version of what is Canon? That there are passages widely recognized by theologians as either additions that didn't exist in original texts, or are "pseudepigrapha" (fraudulent/forgery) ?

Let me just ask you this fundamental question. Do you actually believe that Luke, Mark and John wrote Luke, Mark, and John?
>>
File: Christian White Nationalist.png (585KB, 812x544px) Image search: [Google]
Christian White Nationalist.png
585KB, 812x544px
>>128787312

Mossad, the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelema (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
>>128790049
They aren't supposed to be god police they're supposed to be shepards but I can admit the term bible thumpers is there for a reason
>>
Jesus was the original anti-Semite. He was the first to Name the Jew.

>lel guys jesus was a jew

beyond meme.
>>
>>128795519
Nietzsche was an existentialist, he dreaded the death of god and would not have been an edgy Reddit atheist, he was much more brilliant than that.
>>
>>128807641
Because he didn't give an actual argument you retard
>>
>>128787312

Not all of us are actually at a retard's level of autistic racism.
>>
>>128807777
checkd
>>
>>128807736
Honestly you just have to let them go full pagan and get it out of their system. I know from experience as I stated in >>128799400
>>
>>128787312
Read the bible before making stupid questions.
>>
>>128787312
Why the fuck are there so many jew subversion threads today? Jesus wanted to convert jews you fucking kike. Go the fuck away.
>>
File: Kolovrat_Swastika_Rodnovery.jpg (38KB, 645x645px) Image search: [Google]
Kolovrat_Swastika_Rodnovery.jpg
38KB, 645x645px
>>128787312
Jesus lived to piss off the jews and God even abandoned them...its safe to say they didn't like jews either...
>>
>>128807772
>are you not aware that the Bible now contains many fewer entries than it originally contained?
>muh apocrypha

>Do you actually believe that Luke, Mark and John wrote Luke, Mark, and John?
No, it was Dave, Bill, and Alex
>>
>>128807779

but he was a jew

makes no sense when christian nationalists worship a resurrected Jew
>>
File: 3294209209442.jpg (531KB, 897x926px) Image search: [Google]
3294209209442.jpg
531KB, 897x926px
>>128807779
>Jesus was the original anti-Semite. He was the first to Name the Jew.

Satan was the original anti-Semite.

Jesus was a Zealot
>>
>>128787312
I love the Jewish people *in Israel*! I hate the secular globalist Jews.
>>
File: 1496621774469.png (362KB, 1740x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1496621774469.png
362KB, 1740x1196px
If you reply to that tripfaggot please know you are wasting your time attempting to argue with a mentally ill pajeet hindushit. He comes into every thread to rant like a schizophrenic and call everyone jews while larping as "muh aryan hindushit pajeet"
>>
>>128787312

Not all of us are actually racist to this extent. I can acknowledge that most of the enemy is a conglomerate of Jews, this doesn't make me go out and attack some random 5 year Jewish boy growing up on a farm.
>>
>>128805412
NO. he was born into a family who lived in the JUDEAN state, the nation of JUDEA. this has nothing to do with JEWS. Jews are modern word for Pharisees. the Jews trick u into believing Jesus was a modernday "Jew"
nowhere in the Old Testament does it call Jesus a Jew. he was "king of the Jews" (king of the Judeans) citizens of JUDEA --Pharisees lived in JUDEA amongst all the other JUDEANS
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=1s

Please see clarification on the meme of "Christians have to support the Jews"
>>
>>128807772

There are ways that archeologists can discern which texts or claims about Jesus are more credible. Mark apparently is the more original source material for the other gospels, including non canon texts.
>>
File: 1492571963046.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492571963046.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>128802632
Man's words. Not Gods.
That being said, if one is truly centered on discovering truth, he may so discover it even amidst lies ...

Timothy
…15From infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

What's that again ?
> …15(((From infancy))) you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

That inner temple that everyone has within them across all lands...
Indeed, le universal salvation. What other way would god have it for all of his children? The straight and narrow path is open to all who seek it. The map written within them from inception.

> le universal salvation straight from the your own chosen book.
>>
>>128808157
I know he is such a fag
>>
File: genealogy.png (19KB, 338x610px) Image search: [Google]
genealogy.png
19KB, 338x610px
>>128807584
>>128807639
Ah, I see you STILL haven't read my post. Let me help you here:

Attached is the genealogy of Jesus - that is, his bloodline leading back to Abraham. Y'know, the Jewish Patriarch. And Solomon, and David, two ethnically Jewish kings. And, of course, his ancestors were involved in the Babylonian Exile in which the ethnically Jewish Jewish people were exiled out of their homeland.

So, I have to ask, given that the Bible says Jesus was ethnically Jewish, is the Bible wrong? Help me understand how you're coming to this "Jesus wasn't ethnically Jewish even though the Bible, Catholic Church, and Christian Tradition say he was" statement, I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: scythian.jpg (13KB, 195x300px) Image search: [Google]
scythian.jpg
13KB, 195x300px
>>128800838
>It teaches morals and chivalry.
Morals and Chivalry game from Scythian Germanic culture you faggot.

Authorian tales are Celtic

Your Jew pedo cult takes credit for our culture he way niggers do. There is no romance in the bible or morality. Just threats and false love of some fucking Jew overlord
>>
>>128808281
He is mentally ill, also for anyone claiming that the jews of the bible = jews of today watch the vid I posted >>128808266
for clarification on how the tribes were split.
>>
>>128807916
Yeah you're 100% right I agree. Good message to send too. Jesus not being a degenerate while being a Jew does prove he was the son of God
>>
>>128807597
I actually do understand this about the Bible. My point is, If you are all powerful and all knowing, you can bloody write the thing correctly the first time, NO MISTAKES, no errors, no grammar problems, and also stylistically PERFECT. The fact that this didn't happen is all the proof I need to know that God never wanted to write a book in the first place. So obvi.

You seriously can't concede that in the hypothetical situation wherein you are all knowing and all powerful, and infinitely wise, that you can't write the book you want to write perfectly the first time around? You're telling me you couldn't do it?
>>
>>128808228
yeah you gotta draw the line. a cop killing some thug nigger? okay by me. some drunk hicks crashing a baby jigaboo birthday and waving guns? come on, man
>>
>>128808279
>which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

So you actually have to believe retard it's just saying everyone has a chance to
>>
>>128808380
>getting THIS triggered
If you don't like it that's fine, then be on your way to your paganism general thread, I don't see folks jumping over there to screech like you are.
>>
>>128808321
>Still didn't read my post
He was ethnically jewish not religiously jewish
>>
>>128791504
Amen
>>
File: jews cicero rome.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
jews cicero rome.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
>>128808396
>>128808281
>>128808157

>He is mentally ill, also for anyone claiming that the jews of the bible = jews of today

"NOT A REEEEEEEAL JEW!"
Fuck you and your jew worship. No one gives a fuck about what they originally looked like, it was a dirty little desert cult and they were ALWAYS ASSHOLES!

>pic related

JEWS WERE ASSHOLE BEFORE AND AFTER JEWSUS!
>>
>>128808083

He warned us that the real Jews (sons of Abraham) would be replaced by Satan worshipping imposters hellbent on our destruction.

What better way to reveal the enemy than from within?
>>
>>128804333
Interesting.. The jews nor the Christians nor the Muslims are ever satisfied with their parcels of land .. They always are fighting among each other, into, and across the lands of others. Why do you think this is such a common trait of Abrahamic religions?
>>
>>128787312
Jesus was a Galilean, not a Jew.
>>
File: 1496789374569.jpg (612KB, 990x829px) Image search: [Google]
1496789374569.jpg
612KB, 990x829px
>>128808531
Mossad, the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelema (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.
>>
File: tumblr_oouiuk9pmi1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oouiuk9pmi1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>128808157
its still fun though

im just gonna post that image next time i see him
>>
>>128808236
Joseph and Mary were Jews dipshit. Hence why they followed jewish customs. Why are you beinging identity politics into this? God transcends stupid groupthink.
>>
File: rl grave.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
rl grave.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>128808747
pay respect to RL or disgrace your christian ancestors who prevented you from getting ISLAMIFIED like spain did.
>>
>>128808694
So you are arguing that that tripfaggot isn't mentally ill? Then you are as well for not seeing that clearly.
>>128808790
Guess so, this other anon seems almost as autistic he has been posting the same bullshit in every thread too. It's pretty sad living that far on the spectrum they should stick to their pagan generals instead of getting so triggered.
>>
>>128807639
excellent good job
>>
>>128787312
Calm down ishmail it's not time to be wary
>>
>>128808380
The overarching theme of the Bible is about the God who hears the cry of the oppressed and sides with those on the underside of the oppressive power structures of this world, this was a new idea in its day
>>
>>128808274
Correct, and all of the gospels were written anonymously, and they were all written by LEARNED ROMAN AUTHORS, and absolutely NOT by illiterate uneducated laborers, which describes Jesus's actual followers.

Consider: why are so many (or all) of the gospels written from an omniscient narrator perspective? For example, thoughts and feelings are described that only that person would know. For example, Jesus goes off to pray alone, and somehow some omniscient narrator conveys his innermost thoughts. Isn't that odd? There's no indication that Jesus prayed, and then went to a follower and said "hey, I just prayed, and this is what I said, write it down..." You notice that the only other time you find writings in the omniscient narrator voice, it's in FICTIONAL WORKS.
>>
>>128808747
>Why do you think this is such a common trait of Abrahamic religions?
>Abrahamic religions

This is a pretty common trait in all of recorded history. Strive to be better, or die out.
>>
>>128808856
no they are not "JEWZ"---you have a distorted perception. https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
>>
>>128808463
The Bible was written by human beings about God, not BY God. God could make sure every post on /pol/ was 100% accurate too, but then He would have created a race of robots, not people with free will and the freedom to discover the truth at their own pace
>>
File: happy merchant flipped.jpg (92KB, 642x750px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant flipped.jpg
92KB, 642x750px
>>128808157
>>128808266
>>128808396
>>128808531
>>128808948
dirty kikes
>>128808281
>>128808790
FUCK OFF
>>
>>128808321
"The word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775."

CONCLUSION

The word “Jew” as we understand it today is NOT in the bible.

It has been completely hollowed out of its “Judean” or “Judahite” meaning, because the proselytized Rabbinists who hijacked it are not of the tribe of Judah. See How the Ashkenazi Jews Conquered the West. All it does is create confusion in the Christian mind, which is exactly what the satanic forces want in order to unseat Christians as the new Chosen People – chosen to love and to do good – and to calumniate Christ as a Pharisee.

“God is not the author of confusion…” 1 Corinthians 14:33

"No matter what these principalities of hell do, Jesus remains who He is and who He always was, a true Judahite, the awaited King and Messiah, the Salvation that was to come from Judah.

However, we Christians must do our part and remove the word “Jew” from the translated bible, and replace it with Judahite. That way all of us may know that Jesus was NOT a Jew."

detailed explanation here (and many other places) ...

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
>>
Time is short friends, repent of your sins and become born again in the spirit so that you may escape the coming hour of tribulation.
>>
File: brother nathanel.jpg (54KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
brother nathanel.jpg
54KB, 391x391px
>>128808645
Sounds like Brother Nathanel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UeP-0CtMh8
>>
>>128808526
Yeah exactly.

I know which news piece you are referring to as well.
>>
For anyone new to this thread or these threads see
>>128808157
regarding the mentally ill tripfaggot
>>
>>128809530
God has the absolute ability to write the book he wanted to write, correct the first time, no mistakes, and also stylistically brilliant. If you can't concede this point, I simply don't know how to respond.
>>
File: images1.jpg (11KB, 338x149px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
11KB, 338x149px
>>128789261
Truly indoctrinated.
>>
File: 1495503845810.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495503845810.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>128809791
>the mentally ill tripfaggot
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 512x384px
>>128787502
I came here to say exactly that.
>>
File: tumblr_olv41ta3HA1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (299KB, 992x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olv41ta3HA1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
299KB, 992x1280px
>>128807639
>>128808991
>>128808236
>>128809672
youre actually doing the cause a disservice by trying to claim jesus wasnt a jew

youre defending against an ad hominem attack

which is a losing position because you cant win because its assumed that jew = bad

its not relevant to the actual character of jesus though

its like people saying you a racist and thats their argument and they win
>>
>>128787312

I'm actually considering the christianism was a jewish plot

Not Jesus or his followers, by Peter and other jews, to promote it to crack the Romans, but that backfired badly

Jews have been doing this forever, Rome, Monarchies, Communism, Liberal Socialism faggotry of today...

I don't doubt it anymore, but where is the evidence

Ps: Love Jesus forever
>>
>>128810027
http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/origin_of_the_word_jew.html
>>
>>128807639
You're reinforcing my point
>>128795695 that Jesus was a local phenomenon meant to reform the flawed and stagnant religious practice : Judaism.

Per your detail, indeed.. there was no such thing as a Jew. There is no exclusive higher blood line. That whole narrative is a divisive lie. Ironically, Islam probably came about because the Jews failed to reform via their exclusive messenger. As such, they have a constant shadow reminder of their lower state.

There are sound truths in the bible. However, the whole framework of Christianity isn't the end all be all of the truth and words of God. Everyone is born with the imprint of the Creator within them. It is in this temple that the word of god lives and is accessible for use as a compass towards the path of truth and light.

It really is universal salvation and it really is open to anyone who chooses it across many religions, faiths, and languages.
>>
File: jesus the lying jew kike.jpg (180KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
jesus the lying jew kike.jpg
180KB, 800x1001px
>>128809941
this is why you dirty christkikes get shit from me
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x356px
Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon."

"This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable."
>>
File: how-to-prophecy-650x365.jpg (60KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-prophecy-650x365.jpg
60KB, 650x365px
>>128791504
>The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels
>Hearsay of the common man. Congratulations, you are unable to think for yourself
>>
>>128808645
Okay, let's settle this issue once and for all /pol/... Does many of the world's problems stem from the ethnic Jews or do they have to be religiously Jewish as well?
>>
File: 1475564059012.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475564059012.png
14KB, 364x322px
>autistic pajeet attempting to reply to me when he's filtered
With your mental illness you will surely act out soon(unless you are a larping retard), either way enjoy your sad excuse for a life.
>>
>>128787312
>you worship a jew
No. Our role model is a sinless jew. Imagine that for a second. No evil intent, no evil action, no evil at all. No revolution against the Romans, no lies, no money lending in the temple, no usury, no double standards. He even got a tax collector jew to return the money he had pilfered - four times the sum to every victim of his.

Now tell me, what does it take to have a jew live a life without crime in his heart, mind or action? If it was any other group of people, we might take it as exaggeration. To a jew those traits are poison.
No, it had to be divine intervention with every thought, every action. Or rather, divine interaction.
>>
>>128810466
>autistic pajeet attempting to reply to me when he's filtered
>With your mental illness you will surely act out soon(unless you are a larping retard), either way enjoy your sad excuse for a life.
>>
Someone answer this, what's with blacks thinking they are the original Israelites or Jews whatever the fuck?
>>
>>128807641
>calls your god-shit
Where was that?
>>
File: tumblr_oo48xk8IN51s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (95KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo48xk8IN51s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
95KB, 800x450px
>>128810140
english language changes it still means whatever the actual word is in hebrew

ur trying to get away from a name when theres no reason to be ashamed about it

jesus followed the old testament and made the old testament so what

now give me an argument why jesus being a jew means something bad about his character

it doesnt he could have been cambodian and visited basket weaving forums for all i care
>>
File: 1491525565000.png (325KB, 471x464px) Image search: [Google]
1491525565000.png
325KB, 471x464px
>>128810596
Thinking along the same lines as we wuz kings n sheeeit. However a recent study came out that raced origins of man to Europe instead of Africa.
>still replying
AUTISM
SPEAKS
>>
Look at all the christcuck shills in this thread.

Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize these christcuck threads are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?

Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything

Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death
>>
File: jesus definitely not a kike.jpg (177KB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
jesus definitely not a kike.jpg
177KB, 663x900px
>>128810750
>still replying
>AUTISM
>SPEAKS
why don't you stop talking shit about me, you filthy christkike?
eh?
you're acting like this is >>>/b/
>>
>>128810830
I couldn't tip harder if I tried
>>
>>128810344
If the Jews had true religion followed the true spirit of the Torah, they would be a blessing to the world rather than a curse.

Talmudic Judaism is a corruption because it rejects Christ and doubles down on Jewish superiority and mistreating the Goyim. But they are still mostly harmless because the super-religious don't do much but sit around and read their Jew books

The secular ethnic Jews are the real problem and cause most of the problems in the world that /pol/ gets riled up about. But even then that's only those Jews in high positions in the Jewish industries - banking, military (promoting proxy wars for Israel), Hollywood, pornography...
>>
>>128809893
Plaguing people for generations to come is not outside the realm of how The Bible depicts God. Black people are generally idolators, they practice cannibalism, voodoo, and blood magic, and are incredibly vain. I don't assume to know God's ways, but it's not altogether unsurprising that Africa is a shithole.
>>
I will say whatever I want about you you mentally ill pajeet, it's ok though I already posted the evidence of your mental illness and your posts in every thread further prove it.
>>
File: 1496762679036.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496762679036.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>128787312
>you worship a jew
Blinding example of your ignorance
The real (((Jews))) hate Jesus,they badmouth him every chance they get,mmhhhh makes you think
>>
The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
>>
>>128810952
meant to say 'surprising'
>>
>>128810993
This, see the March to Zion video by Pastor Anderson, the Talmud is a satanic tome.
>>
File: shut-it-down.jpg (39KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down.jpg
39KB, 408x632px
>>128810983
>I will say whatever I want about you you mentally ill pajeet, it's ok though I already posted the evidence of your mental illness and your posts in every thread further prove it.
is that so, christkike?
>>
>>128787312
no matter what angle you look at life, it all leads to Christ's teachings on earth. Comparative mythology even shows this, all other faiths and religions are merely are different cause/effects from over the ages. The world was at its peak time of idolatry across the globe in the 3rd century BC. Look at china even and their fall from Shag-Di to its many foreign and idolisitc religions. It's no surprise he came when he did.
>>
>>128810830
>Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
It's not. Your country is, hence why you break Christian doctrine and cut your genitals for Shekelsteinoberg.
>Step 2: Realize these christcuck threads are created by shills
Forget the last two thousand years of history shared and/or created by Christians. On a politics board? What is this, I thought we removed religion already? How can we now be progressive multicultural liberal college grads, if there are these evil bigots in existence?
>Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Nothing but, only etc. Are nothing but magic words used to explain things away. To simplify, to reduce. From what, though? Now there is a question you never ask yourself.
>Step 4: Be spritual, not religious.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, GROUP UP OR TEAM UP WITH OTHERS. I REPEAT, DO NOT FORM A GROUP WITH SHARED INTERESTS, GOALS OR WORLD VIEW. ALIENATE YOURSELF FROM OTHERS!!!1
>>
>>128810674
People frequently believe that by calling Jesus a jew that they are impugning him. You see this challenge and narrative frequently. There have been scores of articles written about this very issue, and it's made very clear through both research (as well as the bible) that the 'jews' of Christ's time (the name/word derivation only happened in the 18th century) were a different group of people to the 'jews' of today. I've given you a couple of links with articles that explain this in far greater detail than it can be explained in this thread. You say that I'm reinforcing your position. That isn't true at all. The pieces I've linked for you are in stark contrast to your position.
>>
>>128810830
see >>128791504 and >>128807597
true Christianity is a spiritual lens through which to look at the world. it is informed by the Bible, but it does not worship the Bible nor does it concern itself with dogma and doctrine, but rather with imitating the way of Christ.

also the (((Christcuck))) conspiracy makes no sense. Why would the Jews create a religion that was so redpilled on the evils of the Jewish elites? Why would the Jews persecute and murder Christians for over 300 years? Why would so many Christian leaders speak against the Jews for centuries? Why would the Jews create a religion that encourage medieval Christians to beat and murder them for being "Christ-killers" for over 1000 years?
>>
>>128809811
The bible is not written by god, but by man. Aka the hearsay of man. 2 thousand year old hearsay.
>>
File: tumblr_oqe0x4xWw61s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (288KB, 750x945px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqe0x4xWw61s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
288KB, 750x945px
>>128811455
jesus was a jew but he didnt follow the talmud

correct

but he was still a jew in the classic sense

so youre wrong gtfo

and im not ashamed of that

and trying to hide the word jew and jesus because you got offended by an ad hominem
>>
>>128811619
>>
File: 1493938557648.jpg (33KB, 495x482px) Image search: [Google]
1493938557648.jpg
33KB, 495x482px
>>128810830
> Be spritual, not religious.
> Focus on self betterment and self meditation.
The temple within and the living word all around you in the universe

> Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?
> Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Solid remarks about the journey towards a higher plane of spiritual existence Anon.
>>
>>128807639
no, but jesus was refered to as 'rabbi'
>>
>>128811723
they really could not have picked a more poor layout couldn't they?
>>
File: 1494396965412.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494396965412.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>128810869
kike shill. They are trying to undermine pol's most uniting factor: christianity. The pagan meme is being pushed by shariablue. Respecting pagan ancestry should be acceptable but they are trying to divide this board. pol is a christian board.
>>
>>128811911
Rabbi means teacher. He wasn't a rabbi by profession, and said that there is but one teacher.
>>
File: harry styles.jpg (165KB, 840x804px) Image search: [Google]
harry styles.jpg
165KB, 840x804px
>>128811967
>kike shill. They are trying to undermine pol's most uniting factor: christianity. The pagan meme is being pushed by shariablue. Respecting pagan ancestry should be acceptable but they are trying to divide this board. pol is a christian board.
paganism is better than christkikery but that guy had real problems >>128809588
>>
>>128808787
Based post
>>
>>128811954
I agree, but the content makes a compelling argument. It's a debate that will go on for a while and I'm sure we can learn from one another.
>>
>>128812134
>Focus on this 0.1% of the population! That'll bring about the change. Ignore our sources, we ain't giving them to you. Just trust us goy.
>>
>>128811792
>The temple within and the living word all around you in the universe
>Solid remarks about the journey towards a higher plane of spiritual existence Anon.

As told to you by man, not god, two thousand years ago. Literally the hearsay of man. "The journey towards a higher plane of spiritual existence" starts with thinking for yourself.
>>
>>128812265
>>Focus on this 0.1% of the population! That'll bring about the change. Ignore our sources, we ain't giving them to you. Just trust us goy.
it doesn't matter because he was taking jesus' name in vain
>>
>>128812340
If, by some reason, you believe that being said by humans discredits the speech, why doesn't it discredit your statement and judgment?
Frankly, we believe that God spoke the world to existence.
>>
>>128811723
ok people from the land of judeau

HURRR thats still gods chosen people from the old testament and he took out of egypt and everything
same people no matter what you call it

i call it jew or hebrew I DONT CARE .

prove jesus was unrighteous and a money changer or something substantial

thats all im sayin desu.
>>
>>128811967
>They are trying to undermine pol's most uniting factor: christianity.

Simply not true. Why do you think. christkikes spam these threads every hour? To make it seem like /pol/ and christianity go hand in hand. It's sn indoctrinated meme.
>>
File: 1879.jpg (331KB, 767x370px) Image search: [Google]
1879.jpg
331KB, 767x370px
>>128812385
>
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (38KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
38KB, 418x500px
>>128812528
“I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religions the distance of infinity. Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself. His ideas and sentiments, the Truth which He announces, His manner of convincing, are not explained either by human organization of by the ordinary nature of things. The nearer I approach, the more carefully I examine, everything is above me - everything remains grand, of a grandeur which overpowers. His religion is a revelation from an intelligence which is certainly not that of man. One can absolutely find nowhere, but in Him alone, the imitation or the example of His life. I search in vain through history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything which can approach the gospel. Neither history, nor humanity, nor the ages, nor nature, offer me anything with which I am able to compare or explain it. Here everything is extraordinary.” … Napoleon Bonaparte
>>
>>128811460
Because a Christ-like path (which btw was the narrative approved by Romans) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea#Nicene_Creed

Bars you from doing anything about (((them))). Meanwhile, it still maintains that Jews are God's chosen people and have a special covenant. Which is why it's called christ-cucking.

Such mind-games are never 1-D.
You're told who they are and how they are and told to do nothing because they're God's chosen people. You're further told that God has some special pact with them. You're also told not to war with empires and oppressors who rule you.

You never stopped and wondered why Rome made this their official religion after they sunk their hooks in it? LOL

You really think that bible you're reading contains the 'deep' stuff? It's basically a how-to-guide to remain subservient while on earth.

If you have well trained eyes, you can read through this and actually see the deep truth. However, few do. Few consult the living word of God (the timeless truth present all around you) or their inner temple to reproof such manipulated texts... which is why they get cucked.
>>
>>128812528
>HURRR thats still gods chosen people from the old testament and he took out of egypt and everything
Not really. Or do you think that the same applies to Samaritans?
>>
>>128812722
>Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself.

LOL. Gay.
>>
>>128813198
Underage b&
>>
>>128813198
"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." .. Mathew 7:14
>>
>>128812728
I fundamentally disagree. You see the message as how to be subservient, I see the message as how to not get sucked in to the demonic mind-games of worldly power, and to enter a higher plane instead. The spiritual principle of surrender does not always equate to "being cucked".

Look at it like this. Picture a river. You cannot make the power of the water your own by trying to grasp at the water or by trying to go against the current. Only buy surrendering to the flow which is already there, can you make the water's power your own.

Now, you are partially right that the Romans did co-opt the Christian religion and manipulate and subvert its message for their own purposes. But that was only their Plan B after 300 years of trying as hard as they could to stamp it out.
>>
>>128813413
Would you recommend reading books before reading the Bible... I've been having a difficult time getting into the Bible maybe because the external world seems so helpless. I bought https://www.amazon.com/Face-God-Gifford-Lectures/dp/147291273X/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
>>
>>128812728
>>128813582
The idea of Christianity as essentially an imperial con is only a half-truth. What we now call Christianity started as inherently anti-imperial and antiestablishment. So much of the language of the church of the first 3 centuries is cribbed from imperial lingo. When a Roman legion conquered a town everyone was required to proclaim "Caeser is Lord!" as a statement of loyalty to the empire. Instead, the New Testament reports that at their communal meals, Christians greeted each other with "Jesus is Lord!". The implied subversive question - Who's made a better kingdom? Caeser who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bore the cross? Caeser who gains power through brute strength, or Christ who brings life up from death through sacrificial love? "Evangelion" ("gospel") was a proclamation of imperial victory, now being used to proclaim the inbreaking of a new kind of a kingdom. Even "Son of God" was in ancient times a political term used by Pharaohs and Caesers alike to symbolically confer God's blessing on their reign. Of course, this Son of God was a homeless blaspheming wanderer who was put to death by the temple and the empire. A stunning paradox to worship such a figure, a koan to break apart your previous boundaries and delusions.
The Romans of course caught on quickly that the growing Christ movement threatened the general trends necessary to control a massive market-and-military empire. This is why they worked hard to kill as many Christ-followers as possible for three centuries or so, before finally becoming smarter and comprising the demonic "compromise" of attempting to dominate and consume the message by adopting it as the new imperial religion. From that point on, fairly early in Christian history, the religion that has grown up around the name of Jesus has been compromised over and over and over again by worldly ties that run anathema to its roots. Yet still, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.
>>
Sonic found his way in (((Christ))). You can too
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.