[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme magic well running dry.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: snowflakes.jpg (45KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
snowflakes.jpg
45KB, 536x536px
Did you enjoy your zionist victory faggots? How they put that dipshit conman face to place the blame into the office. Did you love taking that credit as your own?

Let me tell you faggots something. You are going to get beat down senseless. Enjoy the little time you have left, because when these remaining years are done we are going to stand on your heads. We are going to rub our dirty feet on all your faces.

Everyday we will beat you over the head. Making sure you know your place in the new society. You will fear, you will terror, you will find hopelessness. WAh wah Wah! cultural marxism!! You aint seen nothing yet albino leper. We will grind your faces and use them to polish the new sidewalks of progress.

This is just the beggining. This needed to happen the pushback to occur. And it will. There will be a retaliation the likes you have never seen before.

The bikelock of Justice is greater than the stick of tyranny.

You will never leave the house again. Because when we you, we will ready to forcefully grab you and just start polishing that sidewalk. Everyday. Forever.

Come show us what youre made of. I welcome your bravery. I smile at the future.
>>
>>128785549
> Entitled "The lies we tell ourselves"
>>
File: HitlerRomanSalute.jpg (116KB, 491x437px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerRomanSalute.jpg
116KB, 491x437px
>>128785549
Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?
Seig Heil!
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
Nazi shitstain larpers BTFO. You have nothing. And im coming to take it all and more. Aww youre sad and depressed? Awww thats too bad sweeetie. Im coming to take it all.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
Just polishing that sidewalk with your face. Just grind you away into nothingness in the name of progress.

All of it. Everything. You shouldnt have been so loud and arrogant pol. Im gonna get it all.
>>
File: TheDeadKind.jpg (57KB, 690x582px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeadKind.jpg
57KB, 690x582px
>>128785803
What a faggot.
>>
File: 1452167733719.png (268KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
1452167733719.png
268KB, 510x525px
>>128785549
Reminder
"Antifas" are weak,easy-to-manipulate middle class kids with no experience in physical combat whatsoever.
>>
File: 1441830586628.jpg (13KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1441830586628.jpg
13KB, 250x240px
>>128785549
>The bikelock of Justice is greater than the stick of tyranny.
This was the saving grace in otherwise shitty pasta.
>>
>>128785549
>You are going to get beat down senseless.
You couldn't lift your fat ass of the couch long enough to beat down your inch-worm.
>>
>"I am a badass believer in human rights."
>sees a gun
>shrieks
>hides under a table
>cries
>>
>>128786168

I remember this guy. This is the butthurt mixed-race nigger that posts pictures of albino Indians and talks shit about white people all day long. How's unemployment, nigger?
>>
>>128785549

Thats funny OP because just few days ago few normies told me similar story and I was like did you enjoy your zionist victory faggots? How they put that dipshit conman face to place the blame into the office. Did you love taking that credit as your own?

Let me tell you faggots something. You are going to get beat down senseless. Enjoy the little time you have left, because when these remaining years are done we are going to stand on your heads. We are going to rub our dirty feet on all your faces.

Everyday we will beat you over the head. Making sure you know your place in the new society. You will fear, you will terror, you will find hopelessness. WAh wah Wah! cultural marxism!! You aint seen nothing yet albino leper. We will grind your faces and use them to polish the new sidewalks of progress.

This is just the beggining. This needed to happen the pushback to occur. And it will. There will be a retaliation the likes you have never seen before.

The bikelock of Justice is greater than the stick of tyranny.

You will never leave the house again. Because when we you, we will ready to forcefully grab you and just start polishing that sidewalk. Everyday. Forever.

Come show us what youre made of. I welcome your bravery. I smile at the future
>>
File: IMG_7911.jpg (53KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7911.jpg
53KB, 480x499px
>>128785549

That doesnt seem like 'unconditional love' at all.

Here's why you're losing:

1) we are funnier;
2) we are smarter;
3) we have shitloads of guns.

Now, go get your shinebox.
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
albino indian boys.jpg
218KB, 1200x880px
>>128790246
1) we are funnier;
2) we are smarter;
3) we have shitloads of guns
exhibit a
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.