[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Antonio de Oliveira Salazar? He seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: AntonioSalazar.jpg (374KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AntonioSalazar.jpg
374KB, 1195x1600px
What does /pol/ think of Antonio de Oliveira Salazar? He seems like the most or second most successful of the proto-Fascist leaders along with Franco.
>>
>>128782953
Bump, I also would like to hear an opinion, preferably from a portuguese.
>>
>>128782953
As far as I'm aware, he was villainized by the commies that took power as soon as he fell, spreading all sorts of lies about him and making sure the generations to come would be indoctrinated from get-go. Not surprisingly, recently there has been a sort of movement that's been rediscovering his achievements, tyrant or not, much to the dismay of the left-wing.
>>
File: 887.jpg (39KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
887.jpg
39KB, 578x572px
he is /ourguy/
>>
>every spanish flag is a south american
really makes you think
>>
File: AmeriniggersBTFO.png (156KB, 749x970px) Image search: [Google]
AmeriniggersBTFO.png
156KB, 749x970px
>>128782953
hero
>>
>>128782953
portubros are cucked like us , i feel really bad senpai :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Uh2Ns6Yiw
>>
>>128782953
Very good at keeping the communists out and profiting from the war, but didn't take the risk to name the jew or didn't even know about the JQ. Sad!
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (131KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
131KB, 900x506px
Our guy.
>>
>>128787231
Maybe that was part of his success. He didn't side with the Nazis who killed Engelbert Dollfuss (also a "clerical fascist" like him).
>>
>>128782953
He had the balls to tell the USA to fuck off. Died because he fell from a chair and fucked up his brain. The only material goods he left in this old was a shitty house in the middle of a shitty farm in the middle of a shitty town. Died alone poor and with no family. Gave everything he had for the nation. And now commies spit in his grave. But in a poll the Portuguese state TV made he was elected best Portuguese of all time by people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.