[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WOULD ANY WOMAN WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: BabyMachines.png (80KB, 790x303px) Image search: [Google]
BabyMachines.png
80KB, 790x303px
Why would you want to be a baby machine to a parasite and be controlled by men? Plus the world is overpopulated anyway!
>>
>>128777702
>world is overpopulated goy, don't have children

this bitch probably votes for mass immigration for "economic reasons"

can someone explain this cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>128777702
>make them dependent on men

holy shit this bitch is dumb, she has no idea how much power women have over men with the use of the state
>>
>>128777920
>can someone explain this cognitive dissonance?

"We have to take care of the children who already exists! Besides we are all the same anyway!"
>>
>>128777702
>it ruins their lives and also it's selfish
Thinking cap, mint condition
>>
>>128778286
Sarcasm?
>>
>>128777702
topkek
Alright which one of you fags did that?
>>
>>128778610
Even if troll it still got (srs) responses.
>>
>>128777702

"men aren't women" - said sherlock to OP.
>>
I'm a tall white male with non-balding and overall decent genes and I don't want children because I can't imagine a worse fate than having me as a father. I don't want to pass on my own problems and issues on to burden the next generation.

It's not like anyone asks to be born. I certainly didn't.
>>
>>128779189
I get that line of thought. Do you still want to live now? Anyway, medical advances and such will likely save the day in the near future.
>>
>>128778237
leftists really are cancer
>>
File: 1489415572690.jpg (4MB, 1923x3878px) Image search: [Google]
1489415572690.jpg
4MB, 1923x3878px
>>128779389
While I don't exactly want to be alive, if I'm not having children to prevent the further propagation of human suffering, then killing myself (which will create great suffering) is antithetical to my goals.

I'm still waiting on artificial wombs and the waifu age to save the white race. that's the only way I'd be willing to contribute, anyway.
>>
>>128777702
The world is overpopulated STOP HAVING KIDS WHITE PEOPLE!

*10 years later*

your birth rate is too low we need to bring in migrants to leech on welfare it will help the economy!
>>
>>128778610
Go to r/childfree there are thousands who unironically think like this, she isn't a troll.
>>
reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ&t=14s
>>
File: 0-x.png (76KB, 251x255px) Image search: [Google]
0-x.png
76KB, 251x255px
>>128777702
Would I get banned from that sub if I posted this image?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.