[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Moore launches website 'Trumpileaks'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: TrumpiLeaksHomepage_590.jpg (187KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpiLeaksHomepage_590.jpg
187KB, 590x394px
"Michael Moore launches website 'Trumpileaks' for whistleblowers inside the Trump administration"

Time to launch operation code name "Diet Coke" against Michael Moore

Course of action: We're gonna have to take golden showers to the next level. But the the stories to submit must be something easily believable by the main stream media and would be better to use Washington DC proxies and or Virginia. We need some good story tellers for this one then finish it with an "M.Night Shyamalan" plot twist at the end = Top Kek
>>
File: 1495733210011.png (552KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495733210011.png
552KB, 720x720px
>>128775789
Bump
>>
>>128775789
t. NSA
>>
Pakhet A goddess of motherhood and of war
>>
>>128776866
Kek has spoken. It must be done.
>>
>>128775789

>Make a mockery of Wikileaks with your name
>Wikileaks a completely neutral organisation
>"Trump"leaks, clearly extremely politically motivated in one specific ideology
>Wonder why people hate them
>>
I sent him a story about Comey, Holder and Trump laundering cartel cash and letting guns walk.
>>
File: Sportspope.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sportspope.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>128775789
Diet coke?
>>
File: 1475042876109.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1475042876109.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>128775789
I guess it's time to tell my story. Former Trump supporter but it's all been too much

>2005
>Interview in the Trump organization
>Don't hear back for a week
>Finally get call
>Mr. Trump would like to personally meet me
>OMGthisisawesome.mkv
>Go back
>Secretary doesn't have me marked down with an appointment
>Wait around for an hour
>Gorgeous woman comes out and invites me to an office
>Literally redo the same interview questions I'd done a week before
>Explain the callback I had gotten and finally she leaves saying she will go talk to Mr. Trump
>Wait for another hour
>Mr. Trump comes in looking like absolute shit
>Smells absolutely putrid of body odor with a mix of septic shock and urine
>Looks like he hasn't slept in days; horribly bloodshot eyes and pale skin
>He extends his hand for a handshake while walking towards me and bumps into the desk
>Starts swearing, retracts his hand and sits down
>He starts speaking and he clearly has an oral thrush problem; his mouth is disgusting
>He rambles on about how beautiful his building and his female employees are
>I get the courage to interrupt him to talk about the job I was here for
>He slams everything off of the desk in one swift motion, stands up and starts berating me for being "disrespectful".
>I'm apologizing profusely and trying to tell him about the calls I received
>He tells me he's never even heard of me and starts accusing me of working for Steve Wynn
>He thinks I'm trying to get insider information out of him to sabotage his name and business
>We have a back-and-forth and I show him some paperwork I have with me
>We end up agreeing to meet a week later
>Go back
>He looks absolutely pristine
>He gives me a big smile and without saying a word, he slides $2500 cash across the table to me
>Nods at me to take it
>I pick up the money and get up to leave
>As I reach the door he says, "Don't let me ever see you near this property again."
>Spent money on a night of drinking and a plane ticket out of NYC
>>
>>128775789
this shits over.
hack

and trumpileaks sounds gay as fuck
>>
Kek wills it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.