[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she hate the internet so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gettyimages-484567630.jpg (559KB, 837x774px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-484567630.jpg
559KB, 837x774px
Why does she hate the internet so much?
>>
Boomer trash
>>
>>128775414
My bet is someone said something rude to her once and she cant let go
>>
>>128775414
nudes of her have spread on the internet maybe?
>>
Her Tory pals want it fixed
>>
>>128775414
Because she's ugly and incompetent and people mention both on the internet.
>>
>>128775983
>implying anyone would want to see them
>>
Because political capitol is power, and having control of the Internet leads to more of it.

>>128775983

pls no
>>
Because it's the last bastion of free speech
>>
Because the Conservative government refuses to blame demographics, it's a proponent of state multiculturalism and so illogical gaps appear in it's thinking regarding these things.

The exact same thing happened with knife crime. It is clearly a problem with blacks in London, which was re-made into a 'knife problem'. This is clearly a Muslim problem, to be turned into a 'radicalisation problem'.
>>
File: 175396840889.png (325KB, 636x355px) Image search: [Google]
175396840889.png
325KB, 636x355px
>>128776288
>implying I don't
>>
>>128775414

People might find out how many undeclared trannies there are in politics. Also, the fact that the media has frequently reported police training drills as real events, to traumatize the masses. Real USSR tier shit.
>>
>Stuffy
>English
>Woman

Pick any of the following. And she's all of the above.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.