[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERNOVICH IS WORKING WITH JEFFREY EPSTEIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cernovich.png (247KB, 763x514px) Image search: [Google]
cernovich.png
247KB, 763x514px
>https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/pizzagate-activist-cernovich-a-double-agent/

>Court documents suggest that alt right personality and “Pizzagate” activist Mike Cernovich is a rape apologist “proxy” used for helping an elite paedophile ring run by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

>In the buildup to the defamation lawsuit of Virginia Giuffre (née Roberts) against the daughter of a former Mossad asset, Ghislaine Maxwell, who she claims was recruiting child prostitutes for convicted pimp Jeffrey Epstein, alt right personality Mike Cernovich has attempted to intervene in the case on behalf of prominent Zionist lawyer Alan Dershowitz[i] and, presumably, U.S. President Donald Trump.

>In opposition to Cernovich’s motion to intervene, Giuffre’s lawyers argue that Cernovich’s motive for intervening in the case is not in the interest of public good or his alleged opposition to paedophilia as he had claimed[ii] but is instead aimed at undermining claimant Giuffre, other child victims of Epstein, and for saving face of Epstein and Dershowitz.

>Dershowitz had also motioned to intervene in the case, provoked by Giuffre’s claim that Epstein ordered her to have sex with Dershowitz when she was under age. Dershowitz has denied Giuffre’s claim; so, too, has Prince Andrew the Duke of York, who was even photographed with Giuffre, alongside Maxwell, when she was only 17 years old.

>“…The documents Cernovich seeks to publish are substantively the same as those Dershowitz sought to publish…Cernovich acts as Dershowitz’s proxy and Dershowitz’s illegitimate purpose is imputed to Cernovich (and Cernovich has an illegitimate purpose of his own).”

>The motion goes on to expose Cernovich’s personal ties to Dershowitz and to the movement seeking to decriminalize rape, evidently, even when it involves children. Dershowitz even motioned to support Cernovich’s motion to unseal Giuffre’s confidential files.
>>
another article about the same thing
>https://overthrowdotcom.com/2017/03/07/mike-cernovich-alan-dershowitz-and-the-jeffery-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-case/
>>
>>128774299
Old- he's talked about it. No one here trusts that guy, he's appropriate to pay attention to once every few weeks. He's a bandwagon shill. I underestimated him tho, I thought he'd be quite irrelevant this far out from election. He must have all sorts of hooks ups because it's not "talent" that got him this far
>>
>>128774299
Nice digits leaf bro
>>
File: cernovich.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cernovich.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>128774878
>all sorts of hookups
>>
See the problem with starting a thread with a tidbit that has no meat? I used to wonder why my threads died so quickly and I realized that I was too eager to post my own threads so I "brought" something to half. Unless you have more to add, there's really not much to be said here.

People are foolish for trusting Cernovich, him disavowing the alt-right for the deplorable was when my opinion of him was solidified. Though I knew what he was doing, and it was a good move. Also funny how Milo was added shortly after disinviting stupid alt right e celebs, then that blew up in their face. Cernovich is a bitch that can't be trusted, very feminine and insecure.
>>
>>128775640
are you retarded? You don't like him because he disavowed the alt-right? I'm against him because he's literally colluding with arch-zionist deepstate kikes like Epstein and Dershowitz (friends with epstein)

you need to do some more research
>>
/pol/ is fine-we have our obsessions and trends. The Reddit trends carrying over to here has made this place messy and "dumber." I still get what I used to out of 4-but it takes more digging. Only place I can learn about my ancestors, get grossed out, debate, investigate, walk away with a boner. Funny how /b/ did as much damage to /pol/ as reddit did. It's like overnight I went from /b/ scumbag, to wanna be priestly /pol/ - bold and assertive my nugga
>>
>>128776122
I guess you're missing what I said. Going to argue with the guy who agrees with you and also elaborates? He goes to where it is, is my point. Did you see the part where I said he couldn't be trusted you fucking dummy
>>
Oh look this shit again I've earned you about this kike for so.e time now but you know how t_d is gotta suck this likes dick like the civic nationalist alt lite retards you are
>>
>>128776122
And if you're just finding out about him and Epstein, you don't really give a fuck about any of this, you're a fucking poser. Weird
>>
>>128776122
Stop posting threads and wasting digits, faggot shit leaf. No more threads from this fuck. Glad you enlightened us all. Enjoy our backyard,clean up the shit
>>
Bump.

More eyes on this.
>>
>trusting ecelebs
>>
File: ukspec2.jpg (40KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
ukspec2.jpg
40KB, 1024x614px
>>128774121
>Based Shapiro
>Based Milo
>Based Cernovich
>Based Southern
All of them with Kike Connections
>inb4 muh ShariaBlue
>>
>>128776334
Yea but its MORE then that. Let me break it down

>wikileaks, obvious zionist honeypot controlled opposition Netanyahu is even quoted saying that Wikileaks is good

>Julian Assange (who gets praise here) is a zionist agent

>Julian assange's legal team has Alan Dershowitz on it

>Julian grew up in LSD MKULTRA cult called "the family" google it

>Julian is now leaking info damaging to the left wing

>Pizzagate and Seth rich conspiracy theories spawn out of nowhere and gain traction ARTIFICIALLY

>ROGER STONE COLLUSION WITH JONESTEIN

>TRUMPS CONNECTION TO JEFFREY "LOLITA EXPRESS" EPSTEIN

>ALAN DERSHOWITZ CONNECTION TO JEFFREY AND JULIAN AND HIS DEFENSE OF TRUMP IN MSM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7TlE-XZiQ
>>
>>128776500
you're a fucking faggot I'll show you links of my threads on fucking 4plebs from months ago you fucking pansy. I've been on this shit from day 1 and I've never put faith in any of these clowns. I don't fall for faux-right/left conspiracy theories that lead goyim down rabbit holes that accomplish nothing instead of break apart the Trump/epstein/clinton sex ring that LITERALLY CONNECTS THE LEFT AND RIGHT TOGETHER AND EXPOSES IT FOR WHAT IT IS, JEW CHARADES TO MAKE YOUR DUMB GOY BRAIN EXPLODE
>>
>>128777120
Pizzagate didn't spawn out of nowhere. We drew parallels and used it to put out disinformation just like the news papers, hello Russian bots. /pol/ is the only place I've ever seen create a conspiracy and then turn around and try to say that it was a set up.
>>
>>128777035
This

Cern Milo et al are useful idiots - they push our narrative until they prove themselves expendable.
>>
>>128777713
no. Pedophile rings are real, Im not even sayign that pizzagate is 100 percent fake im just saying that its a SMOKESCREEN for the real big pedoring shit with epstein/trump/clinton
>>
>>128777654
There is no "Trump sex ring"- the fucker banned Epstein. I wish you were more focused instead of so paranoid and scatter brained, you're obviously not an idiot. I've seen all of this, what conclusion would you like someone to come to when presented with this info?

Link me to your refrigerated breads
>>
>>128777713
pizzagate is like goy bait to pounce on because its so Juicy meanwhile they are literally silencing victims and keeping it hush hush.

Washington elite sex ring is not farfetched in the slightest but Roger Stone just threw democrats under the bus
>>
>>128777978
How can it be a smokescreen if we created it? Russia is the smokescreen. They didn't address pizzagate at all - red pill? The Russian influence is pizzagate. And yeah, the pedophilias real, I'm glad we can talk in circles
>>
>>128778233
trying to figure it out with searchbar this is most recent im finding the others brb

>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126215504/#126222346
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121404704/#121404704

i've been trying to generate discussion over this for awhile now
>>
ultimately the real problem is that technology
is making it difficult for them to contain the truth and control the voice. technology is also creating a political awakening across the globe, in all sub sectors of civilizations, because never before in history have so many people from so many places been able to converse and share information.
i can talk with people in vietnam all day long
if i want.

this is ultimately their biggest worry, loss of control.
>>
>>128779300
they are doing a good job keeping us distracted though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.