[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada builds military as U.S. pulls back from world stage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (201KB, 1240x1147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1240x1147px
OTTAWA — Canada intends to make “a substantial investment” in its military because it can no longer rely on the United States for global leadership in the face of threats posed by terrorist groups or countries like Russia and North Korea, the Canadian foreign minister said Tuesday.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I hear they might even start buying bullets for their guns.
>>
File: 2.jpg (492KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
492KB, 1600x1200px
now you've woken the dragon
>>
>>128772850
No. Don't. Stop.
>>
>>128773475
Nightmare fuel.
>>
File: IMG_4531.jpg (18KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4531.jpg
18KB, 300x208px
You fucked up in Iraq, you fucked up in Sudan, you fucked up in Eastern Europe and now you'll probably fuck up on your own soil.

We aren't standing for it anymore.
>>
>>128772850
Should have done that a long time ago. They always talked a big game about peace keeping and using the military for the common good, but hardly invested a dime into it. It took the conservatives to beef it up to a sensible level during the war and we need to keep up the momentum. Despite the rhetoric of the Liberal party, this is a good thing. They're just whining because they have to invest the required 2% of GDP and using the USA as a scape goat. NATO members do have to start pulling their weight, not that Canada hasn't contributed to international missions by punching above its weight.
>>
File: indexddds.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
indexddds.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
That's good news for me, I always wanted to join the military, I heard in the last few years there were cutbacks and it was harder to get in. Now is my chance.
>>
>>128773475
Vladimir, please... Canada is wealthier than your AIDS ridden, shit soaked, mosque of a nation. If we wanted to, we could be a relevant hard power. Fucking impoverished monkey.
>>
>>128774523
Might finally get those CV90s.
>>
Pretty sure we used to have the most advanced aircraft but the U.S.A told us to fuck off, so we stopped.
>>
Our military is teeny-tiny. Even increasing Canada's military by 100% would be a drop in the ocean and have no significant effect on facing these supposed threats. What it would do is prop up Bombardier et al.

Trudeau is a cuck of the highest order, but he knows who butters his bread.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.