[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eugenics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Blonde.jpg (59KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Blonde.jpg
59KB, 500x333px
When scientists figure out the genome and identify preferable traits(regarding IQ for example) voluntary eugenics start. They'll harvest ~10 eggs from the woman's ovaries, inseminate them with the man's sperm, identify the most preferable embryo and let it grow to a full human. This should eliminate most of the arguments for racial purity for preserving a high IQ population. Of this happens, will you still promote purity with aesthetic and historical arguments etc?

Personally, I'd find eugenics like this morally questionable but once it starts happening people will likely start doing in en masse.
>>
>>128772774

This will never happen.
>>
>>128772868
It'll likely happen within the next 10 years.
>>
>>128772774
How much for 180 IQ Aryan eggs ?
>>
>>128772774
>en masse

Please show a realistic way 'en Masse' can become a genuinely significant number vs the world population of several billion people.

Not happening anytime this or the next century.
>>
>>128773023
not if (((they))) are concerned.
>>
>>128772774
Eugenics are banned because it is Nazism. Are you Hitler?
>>
>>128772774
it will happen only in china faggot, they do experiments on every kind of living organism. Souless hellspawns
>>
>>128772868

seems safer and less likely to result in botched genetic monstrosities than actual gene editing.
>>
lol they can even price it out by how big the sample is

10 egg $$
100 egg $$$$$
1000 egg $$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>128775629
>Souless hellspawns
If there is one thing i like about the chinks,it's their lack of immorality.
They don't care about humanity as they are getting focused on getting the job done.
>>
File: 1496505782151m.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496505782151m.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
>>128772774
>it's 1935 all over again
>>
>>128772774
China and some other Asian countries might do it in a large-scale, not the West though. We will lag behind a decade or so atleast imo.
>>
>I WAS SUBSAMPLED OUT OF 10000 EGGS YOU 10 EGG NIGGER

the new form of racism
>>
>>128772774

eh. better make some robots first.
>>
>>128772774
so, a couple problems with this scenario

1) if you took ten eggs from the woman's ovaries, the resulting embryos would all have very similar IQ's, as IQ appears to correlate most closely between mother and offspring, not father. this means only certain women would be allowed to breed in the first place - which, y'know , actually isn't a bad idea in general.

2) in your scenario, identifying the "most preferable" embryo doesn't make sense unless you inseminate the 10 different eggs with different sperm.

even more likely is that you identify a man with desirable target traits, and a woman with desirable target traits, you cross check to make sure there wont be any recessive traits leading to congenital disease, and then you breed several offspring from them.

this is less "eugenics" and more "human husbandry" and I fully support it.
>>
>>128772868
its already doable for things which are easily tested for like congenital diseased. its not even that expensive. its only a matter of time before they identify the genes associated with intelligence.
>>
>>128778606
>This is less "eugenics" and more "human husbandry" and I fully support it

People shit on husbandry in general as if the entirety of our continued existence hasn't been humans making certain animals fuck other animals to produce certain traits.
>>
>>128778687
>its only a matter of time before they identify the genes associated with intelligence.
A few hundred have already been found. Maybe that's enough to get started?
>>
File: 1496004859417.png (21KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496004859417.png
21KB, 700x700px
>>128778606
>>unless you inseminate the 10 different eggs with different sperm
>implying anything else is even possible
>>this is less "eugenics" and more "human husbandry" and I fully support it.
>distinction without a difference

stop trying to hard to sound intelligent, kiddo

>>128778993
considering there could be thousands its probably not worthwhile trying to select for IQ yet. anyone who can afford it should still do it purely to eliminate congenital disease. theyve also got superficial things like height and eye color mostly figured out. we gattaca now.
>>
>>128772774
>>128772868
Actually this. Many traits require more than just specific genes, they need right enviroinment on top of that. Basically, large parts of human population possess genes related to both positive and negativie traits which never show themselves due to circumstances.
>>
>>128779991
>>unless you inseminate the 10 different eggs with different sperm
>implying anything else is even possible

from different men, you mongoloid. thought that would be implicit to most intelligent readers.

>>distinction without a difference

quit being an idiot, kiddo.

Eugenics and Husbandry carry dramatically different connotations nowadays
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.