[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Comey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170606-121140.png (449KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-121140.png
449KB, 1080x2220px
Breaking News: ABC reports that Comey will "stop short of saying Trump obstructed justice"

Where were you when the Russia narrative fell apart?
>>
>>128764673
I hope Comey decides to turn to the light side and spill the beans. He can redeem himself yet.
>>
>>128764762
And make 100% of the country hate him?
>>
Comey more like Cum In my ass Killlary chan
>>
>>128764673
There are several active investigations going on into the Trump administration as we speak not just the Russian collusion narritive, furthermore Robert Mueller got his testimony before he was to testify, he may have been advised to within that particular tidbit to prevent hindering the other investigations (Trump found to obstructed justice other investigations maybe dropped allowing others to get off scott free). He might not, one claim Trump made about Comey was true, he was a showboat but that doesn't mean the Russian collusion narrative is dead.
>>
8 monbths ago In front of my working rig waiting for it to finish calculating the sentence and speech correlation between a dataset of known Russian Propaganda and Intelligence, and a dataset of what Legacy Media and Alphabet soup presented as Russian Propaganda and intelligence. Seems like I was right. It ain't the Russians, now is the Question, who was it.

Guess it is time to build up a new set of different US Three letter agencies and test it against the "Troll" database.
>>
>Stop short

Fucking nothing but we have to make it seem like there is something to keep the russia story going
>>
Comey fail
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>128764673
I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
>>
Very obvious that Trump has tapes of their conversations. Comey would have charges drawn against him before the end of his testimony if he tried to keep pushing this narrative.

Can someone just give him his fucking book deal already so he can disappear?
>>
File: 1473383181678.jpg (133KB, 750x841px) Image search: [Google]
1473383181678.jpg
133KB, 750x841px
>>128772118
TUMBLIN DOWN TUMBLIN DOWN TUMBLIN DOOOOOOOOOOWWWNNNNNNN!
>>
File: 1454249909725.png (190KB, 340x384px) Image search: [Google]
1454249909725.png
190KB, 340x384px
The pot calling the kettle a nigger
>>
>>128764673
Im actually kind of disappointed I wanted things to get turned the fuck up
>>
File: Get Trump.jpg (84KB, 960x659px) Image search: [Google]
Get Trump.jpg
84KB, 960x659px
>>128772438
I KNOW WE CAN'T FORGET THE PAST
YOU CAN'T FORGET LOVE AND PRIDE BECAUSE OF THAT IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfuqJhcSMX0&t=133s
>>
Fail train
>>
>>128764673
He's a witness, not a judge. It's not his place to determine whether an obstruction of justice has taken place, just to provide evidence.
>>
>>128765319
Honestly speaking as a Trump supporter who doesn't like Comey the Commie, if he snitches on our enemies, I'll pardon him from what would otherwise be a death penalty.

He can rot in his own personal little hell if he does us all a favor and spills all the beans.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg (20KB, 446x319px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg
20KB, 446x319px
HAHAHAHAHAHA BLUMPKF BTO

SAY HELLO TO MADAM PRESIDENT

GONNA CRY KLUMPLIJNS?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.