[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I redpill my brother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: redpillwoman.jpg (22KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
redpillwoman.jpg
22KB, 600x238px
He claims to be right but he doesnt believe in race differences but he is very religious and conservative.

He is somewhat nationalistic but he sometimes questions it.
>>
now that I think about ti he is a classical conservative catholic
>>
shiiet man, i dunno
>>
What is his opinion on Jews, Islam, fags and women?
>>
File: Media colluding with Clinton.png (334KB, 570x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Media colluding with Clinton.png
334KB, 570x1024px
>>128764064
Sounds like he has never experienced reality. It doesn't need to be first hand. It would be nice if there was some kind of newfag supercut video showing everything we have seen over the years. All the beheadings, 'redpills', torture, jews jewing etc. all kind of blurs together and I don't really know. It's something you have to experience over the years I feel.

You can probably argue with him all you want, but its something that you have to see and hear yourself.
>>
>>128764064
Take him downtown to the hood. Drop him off and tell him to find his own way home. If he comes home and isn't redpilled its hopeless.
>>
>>128764064
>>128764579
he sounds like a cool dude tbqh

maybe he doesn't believe in racial differences based on the christian concept of mercy and benevolence. this is a good thing but you need to point out what you mean by race differences.
if it's just biological differences, well, even in the grand scheme of things, those are still somewhat slight.
>>
If you guys ever talk about science and technology, that would be an easy in. Tell him about genetic strategy and etc... It will redpill him on race in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
>>
>>128766983
>if it's just biological differences, well, even in the grand scheme of things, those are still somewhat slight.
Please tell me what you mean by "slight".
>>
>>128766983
>>128768028

well thats a problem he denies them

>>128764956
he doesnt belive all jews are in it which I can understand but that isnt the problem
>>
>>128764956
he hates muslims but its because he is super catholic and they are nonbelivers for him and should burn on stake

but he also sometimes says things like a white negro is closer to him then a white muslim
>>
>>128769391
christain negro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.