[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HABBEDINGS IN FRANCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 07Paris-master768.jpg (110KB, 768x530px) Image search: [Google]
07Paris-master768.jpg
110KB, 768x530px
Police Shoot Attacker Outside Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
>PARIS — A police officer shot and wounded an assailant armed with a hammer and kitchen knives on the square outside Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris on Tuesday afternoon, according to the authorities.
>The cathedral, a Gothic landmark on the Île de la Cité in the Seine, across from the headquarters of the Paris police prefecture, was sealed off, and about 900 visitors and worshipers were told not to leave until the situation was declared safe. The square was evacuated.
>Gérard Collomb, the French interior minister, told reporters that the attack occurred around 4:20 p.m. when the man approached three police officers from behind and started hitting one of them with a hammer.
>“This is for Syria,” the assailant yelled. At least one officer opened fire, injuring the attacker, who was hospitalized.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/world/europe/notre-dame-paris-shooting.html?_r=0
>>
>>128764039
bump you niggers
>>
just another day in modern western Europe
>>
>>128764039
Here's the archive
>https://nytimes com/2017/06/06/world/europe/notre-dame-paris-shooting.html?_r=0
https://archive.is/I8zqC
>>
>>128764514
thanks fjord nigger
>>
This happened 5 hours ago.
>>
>>128765338
>he doesn't post habbedings in real time
fuck off kraut
>>
yup anotha day in yurop
>>
>>128764039

Since when do we post about happenings in Africa?
>>
File: occupiedfrance.png (1MB, 1382x539px) Image search: [Google]
occupiedfrance.png
1MB, 1382x539px
Use this please!
>>
>>128764039
I doubt it was a Muslim.
Why do they always shoot them? They can not even arrest them and always find an ID.
It's staged to cintinue with the state of emergency
>>
>>128764514
Youre on a roll Henrik
>>
File: rthrthrt.jpg (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
rthrthrt.jpg
47KB, 657x527px
>>128769626
>>
>>128764039
The cop had a fly on his neck, tha Algerian guy was trying to help him
>>
File: IMG_2492.png (120KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.png
120KB, 620x424px
>>128764039
This shit is already old news
>>
>>128764039

Too many happenings.

I do not even get excited anymore unless the body count is 20+.
>>
>BAN ASSAULT HAMMERS AND ASSAULT KNIVES!!!
>HOW COME IT IS SO EASY TO HAVE ACCESS TO A HAMMER OR A KNIFE, JUST BY GOING TO SOME HOME DEPOT OR SUPERMARKET????
>YOU CAN EVEN GET THOSE ON THE INTERNET!!! WITHOUT ANY LICENSE!!!!
>THINK OF THE CHILLUNS!!!

Just wait for it, some journalists and politicians are going to say this unironically.
>>
>>128769967
>ban firearms
>terrorist has to fight policemen with a hammer
WAAAH OUTLAWING THINGS DOESNT WORK LE BAN ASSAULTS HAMMERS AMIRITE? XD
>>
why doesnt anyone care
>>
dude that is as old as afart.

also 0 zero happening except a jew who happily photographed the goym in the church
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.