[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Kebab here AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 30

File: kebab-platter-2.jpg (135KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
kebab-platter-2.jpg
135KB, 800x572px
muslim kebab here, moved to leafistan when I was a kid. I'm an actually moderate muslim, AMA
>>
>>128761808
address please? We can share kebab.
>>
>>128762335
lmao southern ontario
>>
File: moderate-muslim.jpg (101KB, 485x490px) Image search: [Google]
moderate-muslim.jpg
101KB, 485x490px
>>128761808
>moderate muslim
Are you like pic related?
>>
>>128761808
Explain moderate Islam to me. Genuinely curious about your personal views. What do you think of fundamentals.
>>
>>128761808
how wide spread is the use of takiya in your community and in comparison to islem community worldwide?
>>
>>128763262
Lmao god no i think those fucks need to be deported
>>
>>128763264
Bring up an issue and ill give my thoughts on it.
>>
>>128761808
>actually moderate muslim
so you're like a spectator-fan rooting for the home team (jihadists)

there are no moderate death cultists, only sandnigger aliens who belong in their native shitholes, if anywhere
>>
>>128763545
Most muslims atleast as far as I know don't even know what the word takiya means. It's never been brought up by the mosque or by our parents. I only know about it because people bring it up after terrorist attacks. Keep in mind that I can only talk about my own experiences in Canada
>>
>>128763718
I think they need to get shot. I could never live with myself if I supported people who attacked innocents especially children.
>>
>>128763624
No issue. I want your perspective. I'm trying to understand the views of moderates and how your views have shaped growing up in the West. Give me a general idea of what makes you moderate.
>>
>>128763776
are you using takiya now?
>>
>>128761808
nigger this isnt reddit, fucking kill yourself and go away

sage
>>
have you sucked 37 dicks ?
also, are you glad you live in canada and not your shitty origin country ?
>>
>>128764017
I can't think of anyway to prove that I'm not shilling lmao. All you've got is my word
>>
>>128763911
I don't really care desu, you are all alien vermin to me

you see, euros have strong historic experience with little asian shitskin manlets so their death cult and cancerous cultural encroachment doesn't fly here
>>
>>128761808
Does moderation has any thing to do with the length of the blade ?
>>
>>128761808
What's the tastiest kebab dish in your opinion?
>>
>>128764172
oh, i guess then i cannot believe you, if you tell me that you believe in a religion that tells you that deceiving is ok. i don't know you personally so the only information i have on you is that you are islem and probably are using takiya
>>
>>128764000
Well I feel that growing up in the west has given me enough perspective to understand the problems inherent in middle eastern culture along with the problems in western culture.

In the west there is absolutely no form of family values anymore. Feminism has destroyed the modern woman and liberal agendas have turned a generation of men into cucks

On the other hand, there are too many middle eastern cultures who barely understand Islam and just listen to radicalized priests. They make no effort to understand their religion but simply force their half baked views wherever they can. My family is pretty upperclass in Pakistan so we're pretty westernized from the beginning since everyones been educated and introduced to western ideas. I'd say the most extreme brown people are the equivelent of "white trash families" but in the middle east instead
>>
>>128764478
The one in the pic. SOOOO fucking good. The meat is spicy but still flavourful. and it helps with gains
>>
>>128764133
Yeah life in Canada is breeze. Sometimes I feel bad that I left pakistan because if everyone who has the mind to fix these cultural problems left to go to the west - how is pakistan supposed to fix the extremism taking root?
>>
>>128764760
I appreciate your answer. What would you propose doing back on Pakistan to remove the radical manipulation of feeble minds. No doubt in the West we have the issue of westerners who have no concept of Islam who feel perfectly comfortable speaking on behalf of it. What is your view on the Quran? Should it be interpreted literally word for word, or is it open to interpretation.
>>
>>128766286
>remove the radical manipulation of feeble minds
you are aware of the fact that their mean intelligence level is appalling, then there's consanguinity and a host of issues
bottom line is there's a reason they are stuck with the shittiest of ideologies posing as a religion of peace™
>>
>>128766286
First off the pakistani government needs to GTFO

Secondly, we need education reform in pakistan to help the younger generation pick apart extremist arguments as well as give the knowledge of other points of view so they can make their choice on what ideologies to follow.

I DO NOT believe the quran should be followed word for word. Allah gave us our minds to seek knowledge and interpret his words in the best way to improve the world not to destroy it like the terrorists. Like almost every religion, there are verses that call for violence and others that call for peace above all else - I think it shows the character of the reader from which verse they decide to follow.
>>
>>128761808
If you don't agree with the Quran and don't follow it's teachings and think a lot of what it says is wrong... you're not really a muslim now are you?
>>
>>128761808
Would you assert that there is only one God (allah) and Muhammad is his prophet?
>>
>>128766787
I don't understand you're argument. Islam is a religion in countless countries and ethnicities. Islam isn't a race so how can you calculate mean intelligence? Let's just say that you did run an experiment over all these different ethnicities, give me a source?
>>
>>128767159
Lmao yeah I'm actually a muslim
>>
>>128767164
Yeah I would
>>
>>128761808
How much inbreeding is in your family tree? How many muslims you know that have married their first cousins?
>>
>>128767364
In what way?? Aside from you just saying that you are. If you disagree with the spread of islam by force, and you're against shariah law and the oppression of women etc. How much of a muslim are you really?
>>
>>128767159
Actually there was a time where I didn't really consider myself a muslim. I'm really blessed to be athletic and won the Ontario championship in my sport. Lmao so I started hitting up chicks and what not.

After a while I felt that it wasn't making me happy and I decided to do MY OWN research on islam instead of just listening to others and I slowly came back to believing in Islam
>>
File: leaf1.jpg (221KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
leaf1.jpg
221KB, 900x676px
>>128761808
>A FUCKING MUSLEAF
>>
>>128767409
Why call yourself moderate if you think muhammads actions (slaughter and conquest) are divine? Not trying to bait or anything it just seems hypocritical.
>>
>>128767829
Either way Islam should have never been allowed in Canada... as soon as islamic law takes precedent over Canadian law our country is fucked. There isn't nearly enough Muslims assimilating into Canadian culture but rather changing Canadian culture to match their own, I just hope I'm dead before we start seeing non-muslims being taxed for it.
>>
>>128767592
In pakistan it's not really a big deal for first cousin marriages. In my family it doesn't happen too often and if it does it's usually second+ cousins

>>128767649
In islam as a husband I'm supposed to treat my wife with gentleness and generousity and she's supposed to treat me with respect and authority. To a leftist lmao I guess its pretty oppressive. I feel that there are many verses that non muslims interpret literally and use to argue against Islam. Before Muhammad divorced women didn't get remarried in Arab culture because it was considered a bad thing to marry someone's "leftovers". Keep in mind I'm only 18 and not a scholar so if you have any specific verses you want me to look at please send them.
>>
>>128767905
Looooool lmao

>>128768059
Can you give me a specific verse or story? More than happy to discuss, but I'm not a scholar so i have to research as I'm faced with new knowledge
>>
>>128768439
Muhammad married a 9 year old... please don't use his life as a guide on how to live yours.. he was a pedophile goat-herder warlord...
>>
>>128768218
I have no problem with muslim immigrants, but I absolutely agree that islamic law SHOULD NEVER take precedence over Canadian law. And I also agree that there are waaaay too many muslim just creating pakistan v2 in brantford instead of assimilating. Luckily the town i live in was majority white so I assimilated pretty easily
>>
>>128768805
Right but I'm saying once Canada is 60-70% Muslim, you think there won't be a huge push for instate Shariah law over Canadian law? Do you really think the muslim majority will stand up against it to defend the non-muslims? I sure as fuck don't.
>>
>>128761808
My wife is preggers with our first daughter, would we have to convert to Islam before her birth for me to be extended the right to have sexual intercourse with upon turning 9?
>>
>>128768602
Read the Hadith or whatever "holy" book depicts Muhammads actions and decide for yourself if you support that.
>>
>>128768805
>I absolutely agree that islamic law SHOULD NEVER take precedence over Canadian law.
Then understand that the more of the mudshit immigrants that will be allowed in, the less Canadian law will be respected and sharia will be favored more.

I have no problem with people who are "culturally" muslim, ie they were just born with it, but if you INTENTIONALLY follow what a pedophile warlord said 1400 years ago, and attempt to apply his words today, you can't possibly be a good person.
>>
File: C9OlsaiW0AAylT8[1].jpg (78KB, 818x576px) Image search: [Google]
C9OlsaiW0AAylT8[1].jpg
78KB, 818x576px
>>128767296
good job on pulling the race card; I'm speaking of populations plagued by your death cult regardless of their race
notice a pattern in pic related? also notice there's a conspicuous absence of data for island-dwelling jungle asians
>>
>>128768602
Also what's your opinion on Arainism? It's essentially the foundation for Islamic mythos
>>
>>128763548
>>
>>128761808

How many children did you behead and fuck down their throats afterwards?
>>
Do you live in Windsor?
>>
>>128768665
The requirement in Islam for marriages is that the person being wed needs to have finished puberty. At the time marrying off women young was not culturally inappropriate. This is also a time where age isn't remembered like it is now. Many people could only estimate their age unlike now. Muhammad enemies at the time would try to find anything they could to bring down his image, but using Aisha as an insult is something that only happened in the past century or two. There are many cases of the same kind of marriage happening in europe and what not during this time period.

I just think that it's important to look at his life with the understanding of the culture at the time. Lmao I don't endorse people fucking nine year olds. I bet people in the future will find todays culture of women having meaningless sex until they're 30 and settle down with some poor shmuck to be pretty reprehensible too.
>>
File: sand.jpg (421KB, 990x633px) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
421KB, 990x633px
>>128762556
Good stay in the small quarantine zone.

>>128763548
Also good, vote for policies so we can and you'll be next.
>>
File: Radical Islam are Snakes.jpg (66KB, 720x426px) Image search: [Google]
Radical Islam are Snakes.jpg
66KB, 720x426px
>>128761808
>moderate muslim,
Moderate and radical are the same fucking thing.Go back to cheering for your religion killing infidels,and kids.Take you taqiyya,and kiteman and fuck off.
>:A Radical Muslim wants to behead you.A Moderate Muslim wants a Radical Muslims to behead you.
>>
>>128761808
What does that mean? You'll feel bad if someone else threw the faggot off the roof?
>>
>>128769599
>The requirement in Islam for marriages is that the person being wed needs to have finished puberty
>"Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old."
I don't think 6 or 9 years old is puberty, but then again, Mohammed also had more than 4 wives, which he said all other muslims should have MAXIMUM.

Go read the quoran and you'll realize how fast you'll stop calling yourself a muslim.
>>
>>128769992
I mean.. he just tried justifying marrying a 9 year old.... He's either delusional or a moron.
>>
>>128769194
I try not to pay much mind to the Hadiths, because they're not holy text. Just stories compiled from people who say they saw the prophet. Some have legitimacy while others are kinda bs
>>128769580
No, over in kitchener/waterloo/cambridge

>>128768951
No I think you're right, especially if the influx of muslims is foreign not domestic. A lot of muslim people my age who grew up in the west are sympathetic to the west because it's the place that gave their families a home when their old one was being destroyed. I think that if that 60-70% majority was born and raised canadian then there wouldn't be a problem. But if that majority was brought in as migrants and refugees then RIP canada
>>
>>128770114
If you don't want to read the hadiths, how do you explain death penalty for apostasy? Or the fact Mohammed called in his very own book for terror and death on everyone non-muslim?

There's talks that Islam needs a reform like Christianity, but of course, reforms are also haram.
>>
>>128769838
Lmao it means that I don't want anyone thrown off the roof
>>128770088
Lmao who knows, I might just be both.
>>128769992
I mean I still have a solid 70+ years to go, so maybe one day I'll change my mind. I'm open to the idea of being wrong, but that's a gradual slope not something that one does overnight
>>
>>128770114
Even if only 20% was brought in from somewhere else, do you really think the Muslims born here would stand up against then? How many Muslims see themselves as Canadians before they see themselves as Muslims? How many would side with Canadian values over their religion? VERY few. Eve "moderate" Muslims would never openly question your religion or go against it.
>>
>>128761808
wouldn't you be much happier in UK or Germany?
>>
>>128761808
Would you actually report a terror plot to the police if you found out your neighbour was plotting?
>>
>>128770531
So you'll be fine with being wrong for 70 years, and supporting a religion of death?

All me and the leaf here are asking you to do is take some time to read your own holy texts, if you are not insane, you'll realize that Mohammed was, and all his followers are.

You can, for comparision, read the bible while you're at it and then see the GIGANTIC contrast between Jesus and Mohammed.

If an infinitely merciful God is real, I'd rather to believe the words of a poor carpenter's son claiming to be the son of God, who was preaching forgiveness, understanding, patience and non-killing (NOT non-violence, he beat the shit out of jews in the temple himself); rather than words of a pedophiliac son of a merchant who lead a destructive war all across middle-east and said to have no mercy towards his enemies.
>>
File: apostasy.png (73KB, 798x735px) Image search: [Google]
apostasy.png
73KB, 798x735px
>>128770366

>Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

>Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

I'm assuming those are the verses you're talking about? Heres an answer from islam.stackexchange. pic related
>>128770724
Abso- fucking-lutely. No question about it.
>>
If you're a self-defined moderate, I can only assume you divorce yourself from Islamism, regardless of how it manifests itself (democratically or violently).

Still, a few issues. Islam is the only Abrahamic religion that thinks of its scriptures not only as the word of god, but as the actual speech of god. Encouraging a non-literalist reading of your scriptures is particularly difficult for that very reason and Islam's resistance to secularisation is also exceptional due to the life of your prophet being embedded in politics. How do you reconcile internal contradictions withing the Quran and Hadiths and how do you reconcile teachings that seem incompatible with Enlightment values?

A few precise questions to help you out:
1)Would you condemn the stoning of a woman if found guilty of adultery through due process in a Sharia state where all Sharia conditions are met?
2)Your friend/child becomes an apostate? How do you react? How does your community react?
3)Your daughter wants to marry a non-muslim and her relationship with Islam sees no incompatibility there. How do you react?
>>
>>128761808
are canadian muslims as rapey as the european muslims? i understand canada used to be more selective and only brought over successful ones, where as europe just has a stampede of dudes who have no prospects at home.
>>
>>128771252
That line is bullshit, after Mohammed died, many of his vassals merely wanted to QUIT, they thought they were sitting pretty from all the raiding and wanted to settle down, but then they were told that no, they cannot, or else they'll be killed. Quoran is FULL of contradictions, fedoras like to meme this towards bible, but quoran is where the mess really starts.

Islam is either a religion or a political system, it cannot be both, take a pick. If Islam is a political system, get out of the west and take your Islam with you, because we have freedom of religion, not freedom of political beliefs.
>>
>>128771252
Fair play. I heard a statistic that supposedly, only 33% would actually report the matter to the authorities. (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/659913/two-in-three-British-Muslims-would-NOT-give-police-terror-tip-offs)

Also; about the apostate thing... I see what it says, but in your honest opinion, if you were in a hardline Islamic country and you stopped going to the mosque for your prayers, what do you believe would happen? Even if you said that you offer no ill will towards Allah, Islam or the Imam?
>>
>>128771436
imo no because we're much better vetted. There are a lot of sketchy white people in my city along with some really cool people. I would have no problem if the cool ones immigrated to pakistan, but it'd be stupid to let the sketchy ones it too.
>>128771264
Sometimes it gets tough to reconcile those internal conflicts because my islamic knowledge is limited imo. I usually try to read over both points of view against and for islam before making my decision. I think that people who pick apart islam are very logical, but skim over the context of verses.

1) My gut reaction is no. I'm not 100% knowledgable about the due process for adultery in sharia law
2)I might have feelings of disappointment, but as long as they live happy fufilling lives(not falling into drugs,etc) then I don't care too much. My children's relationship with God is not something for me to meddle in. I can only give advice not force them to follow it.

3) It's not what I would prefer, but if the man is good by all other accounts, there isn't much I can do. If she wants to settle down and have a family, I'm more than willing to support that even if it is with a non muslim. My only concern would be what kind of ideals my grandchildren would grow up with. I would want them to be good people who improve society not degenerate it.

Love the questions lmao good job
>>
>>128771948
Well I can only speak for Pakistan, but it really wouldn't be a big deal. Some of my family might feel disappointed, but I wouldn't be in fear for my life.

There are many other islamic countries where I'm sure that I would have to run for my life if I left islam. I don't agree with that because not only is it barbaric, but the quran says that there should be no compulsion in religion

As for the 33% statistic, it angers me to think that there are so many people who would be compliant in letting innocent people die. Especially when these are the same people who gave them a home in their country. It's repulsive
>>
>>128773064
Thank you. I appreciate your openness and this chance to talk to someone who is different from what I've encountered thus far.
I don't really have anything else to ask right now, I might think of more, but I'll lurk. Still, I appreciate the chance.
>>
>>128773280
Thanks for your questions, it's been really interesting to talk over these things. I always feel like its wrong when the media says that muslims are the real victims when there are children blown to bits at an ariana grande concert. The best thing muslims need is a hard crackdown on terrorism.
>>
>>128761808
>moderate muslim
Can't wait til we can kill you in the streets. I fucking hate even looking at you disgusting bastards.
>>
>>128772611
Appreciate your responses, but not too pleased with your gut reaction to my first question. Which brings me to another. Given that your scripture is significantly prescriptive, do you justify your beliefs in a secular way? Since your gut reaction is not to condemn the stoning of that women when all Sharia conditions are met, what is the non-theological reasoning behind this? Is your moral compass ultimately exclusively attuned to your relationship with Islam, or are you willing to indulge me with a secular explanation for your attitude?
>>
>>128773987
Oh no i think you misunderstood me. My gut reaction WAS to condemn the stoning
>>
File: 1496686542990.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496686542990.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>128762556
Stay out of downtown Toronto or the main city in General(Souht of 401 east of DVP). We have pretty white areas(I'm a spic doe), and would like not to have bombing here.
>>
>>128773987
And yes I always use secular reasoning to justify my beliefs. I don't see how you can have any sort of debate with someone of a different religion if you can't break down your morals and beliefs with secular logic. One of my role models for this is Ben Shapiro since he doesn't bring his belief in judiasm as a basis for his arguments and instead argues things by their merits
>>
File: 1496532410172.jpg (77KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496532410172.jpg
77KB, 600x848px
>>128761808
Are you sunni?

If so, is it true the Muslim Brotherhood owns a bunch of mosques/centers in Canada, or is mostly (((propaganda))) ?
>>
>>128773698
See, if more people were like you, I wouldn't feel the way I do at all.
I feel myself becoming an ethnic nationalist at times, but then I remember that not every last person who isn't like me is bad. Its just so damn easy to get into the us v them mentality because of all the bloody feminism and PC culture however.
Ultimately, I don't want to hurt people. I don't want people dead or hurt or upset just because they're different - I just want a peaceful life, and I want people to understand my morals, values and way of life, and accept that.
Trouble is, I'm the type of guy who when push comes to shove, will defend those values with force - unlike the many who seemingly say "Ok, lets just focus on getting along, I'm sure everything will pave over itself."
>>
>>128774437
Yeah I'm a sunni muslim and frankly I don't know enough to answer your question. I haven't been to mosque in years since I'm not completely satisfied by the fact that they use circular logic to justify islam rather than logically justify their ideology
>>
File: maud_b.jpg (26KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
maud_b.jpg
26KB, 350x309px
>>128761808
Are sunni Pakistani Muslims living in Canada following the teachings of Maududi in general?
>>
How many jewish friends do you have?

And why is it zero?
>>
>>128774506
I feel the same way. If a group bombed my city I would be filled with so much anger that I'm not sure about how far I'd be willing to go to get back at whoever hurt my friends and family. It makes me sad when I see people group all muslims together, but I understand how they get to that conclusion. The only thing I can do is condemn what i see as wrong and do everything I can to make sure these terrorists come to justice
>>
>>128774771
> I haven't been to mosque in years

So you're basically a filthy murtad?
>>
>>128774127
>>128774432
Thanks for clarifying that. I've had the fortune of roaming around Europe for a while (I am a gypsy after all) and moose limes like yourself are quite rare. This is partly due to a lack of education in muslim European communities, but also an ideological incapability to distinguish between Islamism and Islam. The famous Pew polls - which I can only assume have already been posted in this thread - would reinforce my impression. The state of the muslim community outside the West is even bleaker by these standards. I sense you acknowledge this issue. One final question then. Does Islam require a theological reformation, or will education and giving a bigger platform to real moderates turn its adherents into moose limes like yourself?
>>
Rank these groups.

Sunny
Shia
Jews
Whites
Gays
>>
>>128775072
Why would anyone want to be friends with a kike?
>>
>I'm an ACTUAL moderate muslim
t. Atheist special snowflake
>>
>>128775072
Lol it is zero. I actually haven't met any jews irl
>>128775041
In canada, as far as I know. They don't follow his teachings. Frankly I don't think any muslims in canada even know who he is. I had to google him just now and I've never heard his name before.

Most canadian muslims' values allign more with western values since canada's been pretty good with vetting so most of us so far have been educated in other ideologies.
>>128775289
lmao I guess so. I just don't think that I need a guy with a beard to preach to me about my relationship with God when i can do my own research.
>>
>>128761808
You're not Canadian shitskin and you never will be
>>
File: 1453865711727804.png (33KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
1453865711727804.png
33KB, 218x210px
>>128775844
so you're not praying daily?

Does your wife wears a headbag in public?
>>
File: ryerson-1-640x480 - Copy - Copy.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ryerson-1-640x480 - Copy - Copy.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>128774437
They have influence for sure, in the states and Canada, a lot of (insert school name here) Muslim Student Association has been funded or influenced by them. Ryerson Student President(Muslim) organized a walkout during a meeting for Holocaust Awarness.
http://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/ryerson-students-stage-walkout-holocaust-education-motion
WHile we should be educated that th holocaust didn't happen as we all hear, I just ahte muslims more desu
Pic related was a TA of mine t RYerson(Toronto), (((They))) got him fired for preaching hate agaisnt Jews in a Mosque c
>>
File: 1494896654058.png (92KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1494896654058.png
92KB, 500x476px
>>128774506
Don't be a ethnic nationalist, be a civic one. Love your country, stand up for it. I am not ethnically Canadian but love it. I want every immigrant that comes here to assimilate, be aware of thier previous culture/orgins but you have to be Canadian first. I give my dad shit for being proud to be Ecuadorian by asking him, if it was so great, why did you leave?
>>
>>128775183
Ya know what, I do have one more question.
While talking to someone at work, I did have a spark of an idea of how to help tackle the situation without simply resorting to banning all Muslims and Islam, like my colleague would've liked.
I know this is of course only theoretical, but here was my idea;
Would you, as a practising Muslim who condones the actions of those extremists, be offended and refuse access to inspectors visiting the mosque for the attendances? Literally just someone who would stand in the corner quietly watching, respectfully, to make sure that no Imam was openly trying to spread hate or encourage a select few to meet them behind closed doors and then spreading hate?
I know that this doesn't happen in churches and would be seen as prejudice by many, but could it also be taken as a olive branch approach by a concerned government who want to try and stamp out home-grown extremism and also show that mosques and Imams by themselves don't always mean trouble.
Of course, yes, some Imams are trouble. Nobody sane can deny that hate preachers exist, even within western countries.
But if we could find them, remove the trouble elements, and allow the law abiding to carry on as they were, do you think this could help? Or would it just push Muslims into feeling victimised?
>>
File: 1496712752377.jpg (43KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496712752377.jpg
43KB, 499x499px
>>128761808
>muslim kebab here, moved to leafistan

When are you going back to Pakistan ?
>>
>>128761808
Well Abdullah when should we expect for you to explode like your brethren? Or are you the type of goat fucking Paki to run niggers down and then stab them?

BTW the Quran is bulk shit and awful but even that has nothing in the Hadith and Suna. Your cult is a low quality imitation of kikeism.
>>
>>128773698
Thoughts on earlier verses of the quran (like no compulsion in religion etc) being abrogated by later verses?
>>
>>128775624
The way that europe imports muslims is by far the most retarded immigration policy I've seen. Every race has it's shitty people. All the wealthy people in these islamic countries aren't migrating, but all the shitty ones are - in droves. Imagine if a middle eastern country let all the trailer trash from the US immigrate over and didn't expect any problems. It'd be stupid beyond belief.

I feel that islam requires a bit of both. Much of modern islamic ideology has been inbred with ignorance over and over through generations in many of these uneducated middle eastern countries.

First off these countries need to reach political stability which isn't possible because of domestic terrorist threats. If a stable government can be achieved that implements secular education, I truly believe that there will be a generation of muslims who will reshape the majority interpretation of islam. But this problem is circular because the lack of education leads to terrorists which then leads to an even further lack of education.

It's a tough problem and one that I can't think of a clear cut plan to solve. I have my faith in Trump to see if he can finally help stop the issue of terrorism because we all sure as hell know that Obama only made things worse.
>>
>>128761808
Other than alcohol and pork, are there other foods/substances muslims are supposed to avoid?

Have you ever tried alcohol or pork? i've had a muslim acquaintance when we first met him he wouldnt drink alcohol, but always hanging around everyone over the years he started to have a couple beers with us. And another dude who never drinks despite always hanging around but he'll always be down to smoke weed or ciggys.
>>
>>128776772
I personally would be in support for that, but I can think of many muslims who would feel that it would be a personal attack on them by insinuating that "all muslims are terrorists".
>>
File: 1496624296051.gif (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496624296051.gif
1MB, 600x600px
>>128776674
>Don't be a ethnic nationalist, be a civic one.

Pic related
>>
>>128761808
Where did you move from?
>>
>>128761808
Would you stand up against blatant racism and criminal acts, even if it were a Muslim or other "minority" perpetuating it?

Pls respond.
>>
>>128776674
Yeah, I think that civic nationalism is the best possible "realistic" outcome, because the days of mono-ethnic nations have passed, a long, long time ago.
If people can just learn to follow one set of laws and values, I'll accept it. I don't care about the colour of someone's skin so much as I do their attitudes towards certain topics.
Though I do admit, I was a little... uneasy while walking through Walthamstow back when I went to college there.
>>
>>128777091
I've drank alchohol once in 9th grade. Wasn't really my thing since I'm the biggest lightweight anyones ever seen. I smoke weed all the time, but mostly to get my ADHD in check.

>>128776925
Can you give me an example? As for no compulsion in religion, I answered that earlier up top with a picture from islam.stackexchange
>>
File: redengisnshield.png (41KB, 447x435px) Image search: [Google]
redengisnshield.png
41KB, 447x435px
>>128776674
>Civic Nationalism

The separation of national identity from any sense of racial connotation and assimilation being limited to adherence to so-called national values leaves all patriotic discourse interchangeable and subject to further deconstruction.
>>
File: 1496633381043.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496633381043.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>128777718
>. I smoke weed all the time

When are you going back to Pakistan, you degenerate godless murtadine?
>>
File: mussolinini.jpg (72KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
mussolinini.jpg
72KB, 850x400px
>>128777670
I guess that's a neighborhood with lots of muzzies dressed in thier religous clothing? That's natural m8 to feel uneasy.
Let's say you some some black guys in "gangster' clothes niggin' around, you feel uneasy too. But if was a group of black guys in suits, it be a different story. Same thing with whites and chavs.
>>
>>128777718
i assume you're an adult now. being a kid in 9th grade is way different. a cold beer after sports or being out in the sun, or a long day is one of the best things in life. but alcohol will make you fat... so there's that
>>
>>128761808
Blow yourself up, but do it away from others.

You do not belong in Canada.
>>
File: so11__Page_13_Image_0002_web.jpg (87KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
so11__Page_13_Image_0002_web.jpg
87KB, 632x474px
>>128777718

Does your wife or girlfriend wear a headbag in public?
>>
>>128776999
To your point about the lack of education, fair enough, but there have been plenty of examples of Russell Group (Ivy League of Britain) individuals starting terrorist cells. But to a certain extent you're right - their success would have been diminished if the populations were educated.

With you on Obama, but I have serious doubts regarding Trump. I feel that if he does manage to do curb Islamism, it will be accidental. Regardless of our distinct impressions of Trump, you certainly see a political solution to the problem of Islamism, rather than a theological one. I think you're being too hopeful, but I understand your resistance to a theological reformation. Any true believer would feel the same.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time. You can check a box in your Ramadan checklist. Make it two. You've made me smile as well. All the best Canadian Kebab.
>>
>>128777594
Absolutely. I see so much racism against white people from these leftist banshees who won't shut up about the "oppression" minorities are facing.

I don't want or need these people speaking for me and I certainly don't want any racist attacks on white people for crimes they didn't do
>>128777670
To me civic nationalism seems like common sense, but I guess common sense isn't really that common nowadays :/

>>128777559
Pakistan

>>128778067
I'm about to finish high school. DW MODS I'M 18

>>128777987
Lmao it's natural to feel uneasy in places you don't know inside and out. Strange thing is that people call you racist now if you bring it up lmao

>>128777982
Part of me actually wants to go back to Pakistan since I feel like I can help solve the problems there, but at the same time I can only speak Urdu not read/write it so I'd be really out of place.

>>128778409
Thank you, I really do appreciate your questions and interest. All the best to you :)
>>
>>128777718
When Muhammed went from Mecca to Medina his opinion on 'no compulsion to religion' changed. More than likely to due him not being in the vast minority anymore. Any verses that are contradictory to later verses are abrogated.
>>
>>128778409
The Muslim Brotherhood has connections in universities throughout canada and america, i think they are more focused on political influence rather than violence. but it is connected to Canada's push for anti islamaphobia motion
>>
>>128777987
Walthamstow is a part of London, on the outskirts, but completely "overrun" so to speak.
If you've heard about the London chicken shop where there was more shit found on the walls and counter tops than actual food at all? Walthamstow. In fact, I even knew the exact shop and had a bad feeling about it.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chicken-shop-shut-down-poo-7374996
>>
>>128779159

>http://mirror co uk/news/uk-news/chicken-shop-shut-down-poo-7374996
https://archive.is/acXBZ
>>
>>128778768
>Part of me actually wants to go back to Pakistan

Good.

Because deep down you know you do not belong here.

You're basically invading White living space.

One day, you'll have to go back.

Better get ready.
>>
>>128778768
>Absolutely. I see so much racism against white people from these leftist banshees who won't shut up about the "oppression" minorities are facing.
You've restored a lot of my faith in humanity with a few words.
I hope you find financial success in Canada, fellow Canadian.
>>
>>128761808
What are you thoughts on Muhammad? Was he really a holy man? Wouldn't you expect a man who is in such contact with God not to wage war, convert by force, tax or kill, not to marry seven women (plus two concubines) some of them way too young, trade slaves etc? Are the culture and the circumstances of his time enough to justify all this?
>>
>>128761808
>>>/soc/
>>
>>128779008
I'm sorry I don't know too much about them, but I'll do some research later if I have time. I don't agree with how the Canadian government is trying to limit free speech. Frankly I don't even know any muslims who are in support of it. I feel like it's just leftist progressivism put on autopilot with no thought as to whether people even want it.
>>128779159
>>128779193
ewwww wtf? thats just fucked

>>128779415
Thank you that's very kind of you to say
>>
>>128779586
As a muslim I believe he was a prophet of God. Can you give me more a specific question, I feel like yours is too vague for me to give a good answer.
>>
File: C2cz6E5UUAEXd-N.jpg (173KB, 1200x1112px) Image search: [Google]
C2cz6E5UUAEXd-N.jpg
173KB, 1200x1112px
>>128779882

Does your kebab mother wear a headbag outside the family house?

Pic related
>>
>>128780165
No she doesn't really like wearing one. My sister likes to though
>>
File: Lahey.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Lahey.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>128761808
hey buddy. what do you honestly think about regular, non-muslim canadians? are we your enemy?
>>
>>128769315
You still didn't answer his question.
>>
File: muhammed.jpg (116KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
muhammed.jpg
116KB, 769x798px
>>128761808
>>
>>128761808
Kebab is tasty.
>>
>>128761808
you're shit that belongs into the desert, you always will be, and you know it's your place
>>
File: 4618010.0.jpg (99KB, 800x381px) Image search: [Google]
4618010.0.jpg
99KB, 800x381px
>>128780275
>my sister

Does your kebab father beat her good when she acts or dresses like a Jewish/feminist slut?
>>
>>128779882
https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5wtd1v/til_iqra_khalid_the_mp_pushing_m103_in_order_to/

Some tinfoil hat reddit post about Iqra Khalid (who proposed the m103) and her indirect link to muslim brotherhood.

I didn't read all of it. im not totally convinced because yea someone joins an association that cares about the status of muslims, might be a group that attracts muslimbrotherhood members too.
>>
>>128780316
No, I think most canadians are really kind hearted folk. Most of my friends are regular non muslim canadians and the idea of them being hurt in a terrorist attack pisses me off to no end
>>128780635
I'm not really sure how to answer that. >>128781012
Lmao my mom used to beat the shit out me and my brother when we were being dumb as kids, but my parents haven't laid a hand on my sister. As a kid i found it annoying because she got away with everything lmao
>>
>>128780143
Well, you know Muhammad did many things that would be reprensible by today's standards, and he did wage war against meccans and jews, my point is that other 'iluminated' or holy men like Buddha did never engaged in war, nor married children, so how can we be sure Muhammad was really a prophet and not simply a carismatic leader and skilled war strategist who used religion as a mean to secure the loyalty of his men?
I
>>
>>128761808

How do you respond to the argument that terrorists are merely following the Quran literally and are not unlike your prophet Mohamed. He was a violent person.
>>
File: arranged-marriage-392-96136.jpg (61KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
arranged-marriage-392-96136.jpg
61KB, 300x196px
>>128761808

Did your parents talk to you about fetching a kebab wife from Pakistan?
>>
>>128761808
why is there no such thing as a moderate christian do you think?
>>
When are you going home?
>>
File: crusader.png (330KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
crusader.png
330KB, 630x370px
>>128781803
>there no such thing as a moderate christian

Kike please
>>
>>128763776
This is takiya, boys.

Just kidding, Ramadan Mubarak.
>>
>>128761808
Moderate or not, you are still responsible for the assholes killing people in the name of your religion. Start putting pressure on them (and Islam) to reform or you are complicit and equally guilty.

You need to be shipped back to the shithole you came from.
>Also I know you are full of shit, you cant wait for the West to fall, in the mean time, you just pretend to be what libtards claim most Muslims are.
>But you're not peaceful, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>128781387
wait till your friends turn 30
D I R T
>>
>>128781443
I don't think I'd be able to form a solid answer to that. Since without anything short of a time machine, theres no way for me to give you absolute irrefutable proof.

Lmao sorry to give you such a non-answer but it's the best one I have off the top of my head.
>>128781606
Well its not really like fetching, more like introducing me to girls from pakistan. Other countries take arranged marriage "litterally" but my family isn't like that. Yeah they've asked me about it. I told them I just don't want someone who uneducated and would be out of place culturally living in canada.
>>
>>128778768
What part of Pakistan?
>>
File: 1496354769285.png (184KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1496354769285.png
184KB, 659x609px
>>128762556
I hope someday I see you disgusting mudslime fuck. When the economy here collapses and shit hits the fan, whites will hang you in the streets go home shitskin
>>
>>128781803
Lmao christians don't have a terrorist problem. Its not breaking news
>>128782099
Believe me or not. These are my genuine views

Ramadan Mubarak :)

>>128782121
I understand as a muslim I am a sort of "ambassador" for my beliefs and that I should act respectfully because people will associate me with islam whether I want them to or not. But I don't understand how I'm directly responsible for other people's actions? Thats the same type of logic that BLM uses to try and get reparations from white people in 2017. I condemn their actions, constantly discuss ways to stop terrorism, and I use whatever bits of influence I have to do what I believe is right. I don't see what else I'm expected to do?
>>
>>128782582
Peshawar in Sarhad
>>
Same here famalam, muslim Lebo who moved to Australia when I was young. Entire family is barely muslim.

Not a muslim anymore though because I realised it was fucking retarded so now I'm agnostic.
>>
>>128782123
Lmao wait until theres only 30 actual germans left because your government can't understand the concept of borders
>>
>>128783209
Well I'm happy that you and your family are doing well :)
>>
>>128783226
höhöhö good joke you piece of shit
>>
>>128782218
Ok. Thanks. I have no more questions, but there is no need for a time machine, we have the gospels, the sutras anf the quran and hadiths.
>>
File: 49.jpg (10KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
10KB, 288x306px
Alright everyone, thank you for all your questions. It was a lot of fun answering them, but I have to go study now. Have a nice day
>>
>>128784479
filthy kike every time
>>
>>128782723
honestly because subversion and violence are so ingrained in islam the only 'good guy' muslims are the ones that fight along side us.

i had an NCO that was afghani-american and legit felt and preached that native afghanis were subhuman and should be genocided.

he would storm out of meetings with ANA leaders, and I would ask if he was okay and he'd respond with "sir, if i have to hear those pig fuckers speak their monkey language for 5 more mins im going to start shooting".

needless to say he also shot a lot of bad guys

he was one of the good ones. :-)
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.