[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winner is a Loser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Reality_Winrar.png (146KB, 638x401px) Image search: [Google]
Reality_Winrar.png
146KB, 638x401px
So, she makes a discovery *gasp* proving the collusion that the made up FBI narrative couldn't just, you know, come forth with after almost 1 year of investigation? Right before, you know, Comey is about to testify before Senate?

The Kabuki is strong in this mother fucker. I can't even bring myself to believe that the ever-gullible left is buying this tripe.
>>
>>128761505
she leaked a document that proved the government had no evidence that russia did anything but hack a couple of USG officials with bottom-of-the-barrel spearphishing techniques

it's hardly evidence of russia "hacking the vote" as the left believes
>>
>>128761505

it is a another fish deep state subversion. president needs to expose the cia, nsa, dia, state, etc.
>>
>>128761765
>GRU attack signatures in the payloads
>>
>>128762800
This. Vault 7 warned us of this, and it's a shame she wasted her career looking into something that someone misinterpreted as Russia, when it was a CIA job all along.

What a fucking shit show.
>>
>>128763493
it literally was russia
>>
File: 1496771154197.png (72KB, 601x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496771154197.png
72KB, 601x410px
>>128761505
Best part is she broke down and confessed everything in the first FBI interview. She's gooorne.
>>
>>128764825
I hope they make an example out of her, hopefully this scares off tne rest of the leftist leaker rats.
>>
>>128761505
The only things I am getting from this is
> leaked documents that in fact showed absolutely nothing except maybe some low level phishing hacks
> her parents hated her so much that they called her Reality
> she definitely was anti-Trump and Anti-white and wanted to prove that through virtue signaling
> there is still Obama flunkies in the Intelligence Community
> this damages the credibility of the left even further
> it's really not that hard to get a security clearance and smear the president
> she did it for personal reasons, not to help the American people
> typical selfish, millennial, communist, SJW trash that really wouldn't have contributed to society
Did I miss anything?
>>
File: 1475353212238.jpg (26KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1475353212238.jpg
26KB, 403x392px
To watch smug Schumer grin and talk about all the ways the Intel community can fuck over the president (just for calling them out) was one of the most fucked up, despotic things I think I've ever seen.
>>
>>128761505
Can Trump pardon her?
>>
>>128761505
With all the stuff she had done she could have been a great undercover agent. No-one would have believed she's working for FBI.
>>
>>128766676
Why would he?
>>
>>128761765
I didnt see where it says russians i the document, just people using russian techniques. So basically more bullshit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.