[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on London

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
Redpill me on London
>>
File: 1496528279136.jpg (379KB, 1288x652px) Image search: [Google]
1496528279136.jpg
379KB, 1288x652px
it's shite
>>
File: london.jpg (378KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
378KB, 1200x749px
>>128760922
The haunted capitol of a once glorious empire.
>>
>>128760922
Costs a lot to live there
You make a lot of money there
Filled with immigrants
Owned by Russians
Need to build a wall around it and charge people to leave and enter it
>>
Went to shit after the Romans left, tbqh.

Got a bit better in Victorian times, then back to being shit again.

These days it's not even worth ISIS attacking it, they kill more foreigners than Brits.
>>
>>128760922

dont go there

unless you are rich and want to meet filthy rich russians and arabs, or you are too poor to stay in rich areas and want to be culturally enriched
>>
>>128760922

A sewer of greed, lies, and corruption. Be sure to check out Cuckingham Palace.
>>
>>128761126
Nice reference, xbox ps or pc? Besides digressing, yeah Europe is fucked atm
>>
>>128761987
I played it originally on the 360, but could never get XBoxLive to work, so when it was released on PC I grabbed that too so I could play with the online features. All in all, I played the PC version much more.
>>
>>128760922
Really good sushi in Londen.
>>
>>128760922
Contemporary London is better off than indigenous London, we can't risk the ethnic English to fight for the Jew again.
>>
>>128760922
It's a great city if you're rich. The City of London, Hyde Park area, Mayfair etc. are fabulous. The rare shitskins you will see there are either rich sheikhs or day workers respectful of everyone.

However, the further you go from the centre, the closer you get to the subhuman filth characteristic of the UK - shitskins, chavs, drug addicts, inbred fat pigs who show their belly etc.
>>
>>128760922
Used to be great, now a shit hole, all starbucks and pakis. UK nice though but only in the country
>>
File: london_fallen_khan (2).png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
london_fallen_khan (2).png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>128760922
It's lost for now, occupied.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.