[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How on earth did labour had such a surge? What the fuck happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4820.jpg (126KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4820.jpg
126KB, 750x1063px
How on earth did labour had such a surge?
What the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1494878246401.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
1494878246401.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
>>128760865
I might wanna stay on Mr. Trump's Wild Ride for a few more days. This is getting really hilarious.
>>
File: 1489050105357.jpg (41KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1489050105357.jpg
41KB, 700x525px
>>128760865
To my understanding a lot of it has to do with Theresa May being a complete dumbass saying shit like "Lets bring back fox hunting by hounds" the most snooty and aristocrat thing you can say. The biggest thing is her willingness to censor the internet.

So labours who voted Brexit are flocking back to the party for more gib me dats. Theresa May just had to shut her stupid mouth after saying I will take care of immigration issue and that would have been a game winning strategy, but no she is a women so its in her nature just to fuck everything up.
>>
>>128760865
The elections drawing closer and finally people reading newspapers and understanding that "fuck! No other party has a chance! Better vote for labour to defeat the right"
>>
>>128760865
Biggest reason is likely the fact that a decision is pending which focuses the mind, and so saps up the 'dont knows' which normally arnt included in the poll averages.

Also like >>128761613 says, Theresa started the campaign emphasising how strong and stable her government would be, but has consistently undermined the message by a series of fundamental unforced errors.

However Labour supporters tend not to bother to vote unless they are particularly exercised to, and they dont have a reason to at the moment. Tories will have a >70 seat majority. Labour 32% of the vote, Tories 42%, others: who gives a shit
>>
Also wouldnt surprise me if ukip bagged a few seats up north, given the muslim situation, and Labours complete incompetency on the issue
>>
>>128761613
hi sargon
>>
Most people realised only the sun and sky media slam Corbin Dallas cos Murdock wants the conservative dosh.
>>
Really hope that snap elections bullshit will bite that bitch in the arse.
Stupid cunt.
>>
>>128763757
Theresa really must be feeling fucking stupid now.
>>
>>128760865
Those polls are not accurately aggregated.

1. Just like in 2015 the left wing media are focussing on polls showing positive results for Labour to ease their grief. Theyhope people will vote for their side if they are seen to the winners. Optimistic but flawed.

2. What is amusing this time is that the right wing media is also focusing on those left leaning polls to scare the shy Tory vote into obliterating Corbyn. Afraid that if the tories were polling at 16 points ahead a lot of voters would stay home and leave a potential upset open. Pessimistic but also flawed see point 1.

True aggregate shows a 6% lead by the tories.
>>
>>128764093
Yeah nah
May and her party must be punished for their stupidity and cowardness. Based comrade Corbyn will hopefully burn UK to the ground.
>>
>>128764093
Delusional
>>
File: JUST.png (91KB, 353x228px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
91KB, 353x228px
>>128760865
Conservatives thought they were going to steamroll everyone with the initial poll numbers and they could announce whatever the hell they wanted for their policies.

Fuck the elderly with care costs.
Fuck children with stopping school meals
Fuck animals with bringing back fox hunting.
Fucking animals yet again by bringing back ivory trading.

They could have strolled out and just said brexit means brexit, and have some vaguely sane policies and they'd have been fine. But they have somehow decided to dream up policies to fuck off every demographic.

All Labour had to do was just try and keep Diane Abbott out of as many interviews as possible, and hope the media kept asking Tim Farron how much he hates gays. It's also worth noting Labour announced dropping university tuition fess, that let to a huge surge in youth voters registering.
>>
>>128765275
Don't forget the deliberately vague manifesto commitment to "keep taxes as low as possible", i.e. don't commit to reducing or maintaining at the current level. You know, the supposedly right-leaning thing to do to maintain growth.

Cue clusterfuck of May contradicting Fallon in two separate unforced errors.
>>
>>128760865
>Hillary has a 98% chance of winning

Polls are bullshit
>>
>>128765240
If you think anyone over the age of 25 with a job is voting for the Corbyn, Macdonald and Abbott shit-show you are the delusional one. I wouldn't leave them in charge of a jumble sale let alone a country.
>>
File: 1484168324789.png (15KB, 528x624px) Image search: [Google]
1484168324789.png
15KB, 528x624px
>>128765240
>the media is busy shitting on Corbyn 24/7
>Tories shit the bed in polls
>suddenly media is left-wing
Communist magic, will it ever stop?
>>
Labour voters are not renowned for their critical thinking
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.