[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you im Millwall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>>
>>128759308
>They were saying, ‘Islam, Islam!’
>I said ‘Fuck you, I’m Millwall!’

Terror attack s'nuffin compared to Millwall away, sunshine. Come to the Lion's Den if you fancy a slice, you've not got the minerals, isis nonces.
>>
... the killers burst into the restaurant shouting "Islam, Islam" and "This is for Allah".
"I took a few steps towards them and said, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall'. So they started attacking me.
"I stood in front of them trying to fight them off. Everyone else ran to the back. I was on my own against all three of them, that’s why I got hurt so much. It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.
"I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere. They were saying, 'Islam, Islam!'. I said again, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall!'
"It was the worst thing I could have done as they carried on attacking me. Luckily, none of the blows were straight at me or I’d be dead."
>>
File: 1448545330509.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1448545330509.png
75KB, 348x301px
I read about this dude
Not one person rallied to him
I would be making plans to leave this shit country as soon I woke up on the hospital bed
Fuck you bongs, you suck
>>
cucks dont fight but we football lad does.. this man is a hero and i hope you poltards meme this guy into history.l
>>
>>128759308
is that learn to run book a photoshop. as a joke?
>>
>>128761083
Probably some of his m8s bantering him
>>
>>128759971
Where are all his injuries if he got stabbed that many times, especially in the head and chest?
>>
>>128760333
This desu
>>
File: the last bong.jpg (40KB, 700x357px) Image search: [Google]
the last bong.jpg
40KB, 700x357px
>>128761410
>>
>>128761770
Alright then, thanks for the images. He's remarkable hale, we need this man against the muslims in future.
>>
>>128761410

I bet you were that slimey cunt who shouted "don't be islamaphobic" while people were getting stabbed.
>>
London Bridge is Millwall territory.They actually ran into an indigenous local.

Pity he wasn't out with a few proper lads. Legend. Hope they give him the George medal
>>
>>128761983
No, I moved out of London a good while ago when the muzzies started flooding my home village. I'm just sceptical of the news lately, especially with that clip of the police officers switching clothing in the middle of the street. I haven't been able to catch up with the happenings as much as I'd have liked, is all.
>>
>>128759964
Bermondsey massive!
>>
Obligatory movie for today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tqt4GCqCk
>>
>>128761770

That's bullshit! A wound like that would look a lot more tender after only three days.

Nothing but another hoax, like Manchester.
>>
cunt i have been stabbet and it loks like the wound i got
>>
Why didn't the other britbongs help him instead of cowering behind the bar? Fucking stand up for yourselves already! Where is your pride?
>>
hahahahaha why do i wear my boxing-gloves when i type
>>
>>128759308
what a fucking pussy.
>>
haha like an irish cunt..hope you have enough potatoes. wanker.
>>
>>128759308
>when you fight a cunt after the usual 20 saturday night pints and instead of getting put in the slammer you get hailed as a hero
>>
>>128759308
Looks like an older version of my dad's neighbor
>>
>>128762846
avondale boy here!
>>
>>128759308
Millwall are shite lmao
>>
File: wot intensifies.jpg (50KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wot intensifies.jpg
50KB, 1920x1080px
>>128765292
>be pissed drunk hooligan
>some dark lads come in the pub
>start chanting something about Allah
>dont know this FC but this is Millwall territory
>get in a brawl
>wake up in hospital
>copper congratulates me
>apparently they were some foreign hooligans from a country called Islamic State
>look it up
>they dont even have a football league
>mfw
>>
>>128762922

Guys we've got an expert here! He got his medical credentials from Google Search School of Medicine
>>
>>128766215
Kek
>>
>>128766348
Infowars university, actually. How bout you?
>>
>>128767866

YouTube Institute of Structural Engineering
>>
>>128768654
Tumbrl College of Women Studies here
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.