[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

501c3 orgs for white children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey fags please no shit posting this is a serious question. Im in a unique position where in i can donate a large sum of my company's money into a 501c3 org. I know there are number of these orgs that go to white or red pilled causes, but the catch is i have to pick an org that is dedicated to children. Thats the only restriction. Now it goes without saying that you cant throw a fucking rock with out hitting several starving nignog and spic orgs, i need one that goes to white chilren. Does anyone have any orgs they know about? This is an actual opportunity to do something for real. Please help me with it.
>>
>>128758115
Cystic Fibrosis is the "sickle cell" for white kids. You can donate to one of those charities.
>>
>>128758512
Proofs
http://anthropology.msu.edu/anp204-us12/2012/07/13/cystic-fibrosis-among-white-americans-3/

Say you know a CF kid or something.
>>
File: 879.jpg (22KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
879.jpg
22KB, 500x350px
>>128758115
>>
>>128758723
Lol i dont need to prove it, what ever org i find just has to have children in their mission statement.

Anonone else like to share ideas?
>>
>>128758115
that card looks op
>>
>>128761279
as long as it doesnt support the red cross go for it

i think CF is a good idea, maybe even "st judes" or whatever that childrens cancer fund is.

or maybe something firearms related, but the only 5013c i can find with children is the " Maryland Youth Safety and Firearms Education Inc." (just a quick search no real looking)
>>
>>128761382
This. Just imagine the fucking xyz combos
>>
>>128761777
Ive thought about looking at local 501c3 in highly populated white counties. Some stuff in montana looks good. Like shelters and orphanage type stuff. Anythoughts about that route? The thing i dont like about st jude is its a giant corporate entity, and i feel it would be better used on a local charity perhaps.
>>
>>128762550

You still can't normal summon it and then tribute it on the same turn. You would have to still special summon it somehow, protect it for a turn, or somehow get extra normal summons in a format where ultimate offering is banned.

It's not efficient.
>>
Look into group homes, foster care orgs etc, especially in white midwestern states/areas.

I used to work in a group home with kids who had been removed from their parents for abuse/neglect (lots of pedo shit and drugs) and I worked with some really cute little white kids, wish I had been financially stable enough to adopt.

But yeah, group homes man, they need help. Those kids are gonna get funneled around the state system until they turn 18, then they just get booted out and told "ok, go be a productive member of society!" The kids are doomed man.

Most, if not all, group homes that contract with the state govt are nonprofits.
>>
>>128758115
Look into the foster care system in the whitest states or try and fund orphans of South African farmers
>>
>>128758115
Thats racist!
Being for white life is evil
Durty goyim!!
>>
>>128758115
Just donate it to st.jude it won't exclusively go to white kids but nothing you fund will be exclusively white. It is better though than most of the other charities
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.