[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VICE JUST WENT FULL RETARD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

>Dutch children might be able to sue their parents for bringing them into this godawful world. Where can I sign up?
>>
File: global birth rates.jpg (451KB, 785x962px) Image search: [Google]
global birth rates.jpg
451KB, 785x962px
>>128749604
there is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
can we sue the boomers for ruining europe?
>>
File: cool man.png (134KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
cool man.png
134KB, 500x330px
>>128749986
you guys love to sue everyone
>>
>>128749604
Everyone hates baby boomers. It's one thing we can all get along with.
>>
File: 1496238071098.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1496238071098.png
279KB, 898x790px
The whole baby boomer thing is quite dumb.

>everyone starts going to college
>like literally everyone
>YOU have a scholarship. YOU have a scholarship. YOU have a scholarship! EVERYONE GETS SCHOLARSHIPS!
>universities all across the country are expanding, having to hire more staff, and have increased costs of maintenance and supplies
>tuition rates get higher

>people treat college like high school where they just want to get an A- or a B+ in all their classes
>get their degree
>hurr durr why isn't anyone hiring me?

Protip:

1) Start a business and actually learn to GROW the economy

2) Pick up a trade

3) get a perfect 4.0 GPA with many extracurricular activities AND internships, join a fraternal group of some sort, and you'll get a job.

So many fucking retards think they can just have an average resume and get hired. If I'm hiring, I want a graduate with experience who isn't an average mouth breathing retard.

It still gets me when people go
>HURR DURR why does this entry-level job need 2+ years of experience

If you aren't going t be a literal god-tier student in college, don't go to college.
>>
File: hey paul.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
hey paul.png
193KB, 559x558px
>>128749604
> sue, and give your money to the jewyers
> make it fair by 'help them out' of this world
Choose one.
>>
File: brave_new_world.jpg (89KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
brave_new_world.jpg
89KB, 960x639px
Gas the boomers, age war now
>>
>>128749604

Imagine my surprise when it isn't a picture full of ENTIRELY old white men.
>>
File: children-of-the-corn-1984-4.jpg (86KB, 1012x762px) Image search: [Google]
children-of-the-corn-1984-4.jpg
86KB, 1012x762px
>>128750893
>>
>>128749604
/pol/ cares more about what vice prints out than the readers of vice or the authors themselves, you put too much weight on the words of C+ journalism majors
>>
>>128749604
So you are going to make sure that their fortunes are going to lawyers, not you when they die?
>>
File: 1495365426658.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495365426658.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>128750619
>If you aren't going t be a literal god-tier student in college, don't go to college.
Can confirm as a god-tier student in a well respected university. When I used to go an average uni the amount dudeweedlmao's I met. Average universities are the problem, hardly any people there have any motivation and only attend to party or because their parents wanted them to. Fucking cunts can't even hold down a job at mcdonalds.
>>
>>128749604
Never heard about this.

t. guy who reads a lot of news
>>
>>128750893
Personally, I cannot wait for my place in the Zuckertopia.
>>
No source, just a picture with a title that isn't even in Dutch. What is this even?
>>
>>128749986
>"yes, goy, it's all the boomers fault, you ought to sue them... which of course,I could help with... for a nominal fee"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.