[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to save women from leftism, you are a cuckold.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: reee.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

This here is the truth.

Basically it's in their nature to want madmen and degenerates as well super good looking guys.
This correlates with 80/20 rule and the reason why okcupid studies show they rate 80% of males BELOW AVERAGE.

If your woman is not fawning over you or approaching you in the age of super liberalism, chances are you are her beta provider while she waits to find Chad to fuck her over, secretly ofc, and make you tradcuck , raise her children.

Unleashing feminism was the mistake and every moron who says we can make wymyn care about us is a retard. 80/20 will still be present even in traditional settings. THEY WILL STILL TRY TO KEK YOU. THEY WILL STILL HATE YOU IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY SETTLED.

THEY WILL NAG YOU TO DEATH BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY DESERVE BETTER.

The only solution I see is economical overthrow of the gender and monopoly on artificial wombs.

inb4 shill
inb4 r9k
>>
>>128748048

I meant to say "cuck" you.

Typo.
>>
>>128748048
Don't be the beta provider and don't lower your standards also you don't need to save all women
Just find one who have morals it's really not that hard and i don't care about the rest of them as long as it doesn't affect me
>>
>>128749518

> Just find one who has morals
> not that hard

In Algeria maybe. But watch the video. 80% of them consider you subhuman and think they deserve more
>>
>>128749710
And what ? should i expect to be attractive to every girl everywhere in the world ?
You have to play the game too and give the illusion that you are what they think they deserve
>>
>>128750492

To a half of them, yes you are. Over 50 % of women are considered above average by males.
>>
>>128750924
>50% of women are above average
Do you understand what average means ?
>>
File: 1494671662545.jpg (530KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1494671662545.jpg
530KB, 1334x694px
>>128748048
That's not how beta works. Women when left to their own select based on sexual ability. Those kinds of men are fucking useless, back in the day those 80 would be the top tier males as they would be the ones providing.

In the age were women can be dependent on the state everything is inverted, useless males no are choice because they are pretty with big cocks but are worthless men.

Just look at the black community, they were never as bad as they are right now. But with LBJs great society you can look at them as canaries in the coal mine.

Remember that the patriarchies true purpose was to decide which males are on top as decided by men, now women decide and you can see what is happening and now it has spread outside the African American community.
>>
>>128748048
Go MGTOW. It's the only alternative to gynocentrism in society today - most men, especially whites, will continue to be cucks and slaves to females and their typically stupid yet attractive chads.

Most alphas don't have money, so we take the money out from under the women.
>>
>>128750492
In Algeria it's different - your society is dominated by cultural norms perpetuated by Islam. Here in the West there are none.
>>
>>128752124

So the solution is an all out war destroying economies and governments and making women reliant on men instead

Artificial wombs ?

I simply can not accept the fact I will be passed over and over for the sole reason of attraction ( im no chad but not fucking ugly either), but im very intellectualy oriented vs typical Chad.

I love making things and discussing theories and training vs partying in clubs.

This makes me almost ideal husband but not chad.

This in turn gets me in backburner and I'd abhor a woman who chose me and was not a virgin and invested in long term relationship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.