[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D-Day... Torn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8809.jpg (42KB, 337x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8809.jpg
42KB, 337x400px
Ok pol, I'm torn a bit on DDay... as a burgerfag, I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish... on the other hand, Hitler did nothing wrong. So just curious where you fags stand on it...
>>
The Jew war machine (money) made it happen.
>>
>>128748035
Honor your countrymen for fighting and dying for what they believed to be a bright future for us.
Mourn the fact that they fought and died for the wrong side.
>>
>>128748389
So I'm not proud to be an American where I apparently am not free, but I won't forget the men who died and passed that fight to me?
>>
File: IMG_9478.jpg (85KB, 736x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9478.jpg
85KB, 736x673px
>>128748389
Solid answer. But what does pol think
>>
File: True to be honest.jpg (165KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
True to be honest.jpg
165KB, 1920x1082px
>>128748035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

>Nearly 400,000 Britons died. Millions more were scarred by the experience, physically and mentally.

>But was it worth it? Her answer - and the answer of many of her contemporaries, now in their 80s and 90s - is a resounding No.

>They despise what has become of the Britain they once fought to save. It's not our country any more, they say, in sorrow and anger.

>Sarah harks back to the days when 'people kept the laws and were polite and courteous. We didn't have much money, but we were contented and happy.

>'People whistled and sang. There was still the United Kingdom, our country, which we had fought for, our freedom, democracy. But where is it now?!'

>What is extraordinary about the 150 replies he received, which he has now published as a book, is their vehement insistence that those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the war would now be turning in their graves.

>There is the occasional bright spot - one veteran describes Britain as 'still the best country in the world' - but the overall tone is one of profound disillusionment.

>'I sing no song for the once-proud country that spawned me,' wrote a sailor who fought the Japanese in the Far East, 'and I wonder why I ever tried.'

>'My patriotism has gone out of the window,' said another ex-serviceman.

>They feel, in a word that leaps out time and time again, 'betrayed'.

>New Labour, said one ex-commando who took part in the disastrous Dieppe raid in which 4,000 men were lost, was 'more of a shambles than some of the actions I was in during the war, and that's saying something!'

>He added: 'Those comrades of mine who never made it back would be appalled if they could see the world as it is today.

>'They would wonder what happened to the Brave New World they fought so damned hard for.'
>>
>>128748796
The average WW2 soldier had good intentions and would probably be disgusted by what has become of the West.
>>
You restored the mafia power in Italy to organize the invasion of Sicily and allied yourself with the communists giving them influence and political gains (PCI, italian communist party at 30% after the war). This has lead to the culture war win during 1968. Thanks to that we live in this globalist/politically correct/femminist hellhole of society.

So well...thanks a lot burgers.
>>
>>128749277
I think that's a certainty. My grandfather who just died would echo those sentiments
>>
>>128748035
We never should have gotten involved in Europe during both world wars. We should have confined our war to the Japs.
>>
>>128749254
quite sad for them actually, they lived long enough to see the collapse of a dream they fought for with their lives ( as opposed to behind a computer :/ )
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.